Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can’t load AH?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Same problems here, at first I thought it was my internet, but it really isn't even loading, it just shows the error message right away.
Same problems here, at first I thought it was my internet, but it really isn't even loading, it just shows the error message right away.
466w8yC.png
Got the same problem here, and the rest of the site is being really weird for me too, like it will just not let me type at all. Tried reg refresh and a cache dump but that didn't help
Got the same problem here, and the rest of the site is being really weird for me too, like it will just not let me type at all. Tried reg refresh and a cache dump but that didn't help
ahw a few minutes ago i could access, but after closing all FR tabs and now opening it again, but AH wont load anymore for some reason
ahw a few minutes ago i could access, but after closing all FR tabs and now opening it again, but AH wont load anymore for some reason
I'm having problems with the AH loading correctly too. Not every time, but more like every other time. It's really annoying.

Edit: Scratch that. It's not loading for me at all now.
I'm having problems with the AH loading correctly too. Not every time, but more like every other time. It's really annoying.

Edit: Scratch that. It's not loading for me at all now.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
Same problem here
Same problem here
She/They/It

Sapphic, Polyromantic, Polysexual, Demigirl

Hatchery
Same issue...it worked for a moment, but then, it glitched :/
Same issue...it worked for a moment, but then, it glitched :/
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
It seems you can post items to the AH (and they're removed from your hoard), but you can't see them (or anything else) on there after you've done so.
It seems you can post items to the AH (and they're removed from your hoard), but you can't see them (or anything else) on there after you've done so.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
Same problem here :( Everything else seems to be working smoothly
Same problem here :( Everything else seems to be working smoothly
chara/harley ~ they/it/bun
check out my art dragons for sale!
I am getting the same message on both computer and phone

Edit: It now works fine, I bought an item without any issues, left the site and it still works
I am getting the same message on both computer and phone

Edit: It now works fine, I bought an item without any issues, left the site and it still works
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Same issue. Using mobile chrome on an LG G5.
Same issue. Using mobile chrome on an LG G5.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6