Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, how long do you think it will last?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79
My schools shut down, was planing to see two Broadway shows and a national tour of Les Mis this month but they’ve all been canceled
I’m not too upset over it anymore, when I first got the news I was really, but I can easily reschedule the two B-ways shows, and the tour is apparently going to be rescheduled too, I’m crossing my fingers it that works out
I really hope all this panic dies down soon and life can get back to normal
This whole thing is so crazy I can’t believe it’s happening man
My schools shut down, was planing to see two Broadway shows and a national tour of Les Mis this month but they’ve all been canceled
I’m not too upset over it anymore, when I first got the news I was really, but I can easily reschedule the two B-ways shows, and the tour is apparently going to be rescheduled too, I’m crossing my fingers it that works out
I really hope all this panic dies down soon and life can get back to normal
This whole thing is so crazy I can’t believe it’s happening man
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Also, I hope the people who are more affected or know people who are affected do better and I wish luck and give love to those of you who are more affected. I apologize if I sounded aggressive in my first post, I just hope this clears away and the good people who are deserving to survive do so. Good luck everyone, stay safe and healthy. <3
Also, I hope the people who are more affected or know people who are affected do better and I wish luck and give love to those of you who are more affected. I apologize if I sounded aggressive in my first post, I just hope this clears away and the good people who are deserving to survive do so. Good luck everyone, stay safe and healthy. <3
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
A whole bunch of idiots at my school ignored the warnings not to go out and decided to do their usual big St. Patrick's Day party in the streets. Do they not realize that even if they're less likely to be affected by this, they'll be responsible if any immunocompromised people get it? Ugh, I'm seriously not surprised my school has such a negative reputation.

The good news is that classes are going online, so I'll be going back home to my family on Monday. Honestly a little sad that I won't get to see some of my professors in person again, though - they're really great people.

Stay safe, everybody!
A whole bunch of idiots at my school ignored the warnings not to go out and decided to do their usual big St. Patrick's Day party in the streets. Do they not realize that even if they're less likely to be affected by this, they'll be responsible if any immunocompromised people get it? Ugh, I'm seriously not surprised my school has such a negative reputation.

The good news is that classes are going online, so I'll be going back home to my family on Monday. Honestly a little sad that I won't get to see some of my professors in person again, though - they're really great people.

Stay safe, everybody!
I have to go to my job at a grocery store tomorrow and I'm terrified i'm gonna get stabbed over toilet paper
I have to go to my job at a grocery store tomorrow and I'm terrified i'm gonna get stabbed over toilet paper
a mutual said they were starting to lose hope over people selling items they had hoarded and i want to say, people are giving away extra supplies they have, people are giving money to people who need it, who are poor or got laid off, people are giving masks and disinfectant and soap to immuno-compromised people, there are still good people

there are always good people
a mutual said they were starting to lose hope over people selling items they had hoarded and i want to say, people are giving away extra supplies they have, people are giving money to people who need it, who are poor or got laid off, people are giving masks and disinfectant and soap to immuno-compromised people, there are still good people

there are always good people
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
My flight home from Vegas was canceled. ;-;
My flight home from Vegas was canceled. ;-;

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
[size=2] My area is only slightly affected (city in California). There is a lot of senseless panic and people are desperately holding onto anything (such as buying excessive amounts of toilet paper), even if it does not help much or make much sense, in an attempt to feel less vulnerable in the virus's presence. The thing is, many people are rather healthy and youthful and would most likely be fine even if they did end up contracting the virus. It can be dangerous for people older than 80 or immunodeficient but much of this city's population have neither of those things. People are just senselessly fearful and as a result, causing problems for everyone else, especially the people who actually need supplies, such as elderly individuals. Also, if this may help anyone: Very low chances, even if you are a little older. Assuming that much of the users on here are between 13-40, we'd have an incredibly low chance of [b]0.2%[/b]. However, if you live with or know someone older, please prevent them from any possible way of contracting the virus to be safe. [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/BvYDPXPC/5e67b19a54f25c32e320ef33.jpg[/img][/url] Be safe everyone, we'll be fine.
My area is only slightly affected (city in California). There is a lot of senseless panic and people are desperately holding onto anything (such as buying excessive amounts of toilet paper), even if it does not help much or make much sense, in an attempt to feel less vulnerable in the virus's presence. The thing is, many people are rather healthy and youthful and would most likely be fine even if they did end up contracting the virus.
It can be dangerous for people older than 80 or immunodeficient but much of this city's population have neither of those things. People are just senselessly fearful and as a result, causing problems for everyone else, especially the people who actually need supplies, such as elderly individuals.
Also, if this may help anyone:
Very low chances, even if you are a little older. Assuming that much of the users on here are between 13-40, we'd have an incredibly low chance of 0.2%. However, if you live with or know someone older, please prevent them from any possible way of contracting the virus to be safe.
5e67b19a54f25c32e320ef33.jpg
Be safe everyone, we'll be fine.
repent-1.png
My uni closed and now I'm just... stuck in an apartment with a dog? I'm just going to ride it out, but most of my friends aren't from my country and they're all going home and all my family is halfway across the country so ¯\_(?)_/¯

I guess I'll just hang out???

At least we still have toilet paper here?
My uni closed and now I'm just... stuck in an apartment with a dog? I'm just going to ride it out, but most of my friends aren't from my country and they're all going home and all my family is halfway across the country so ¯\_(?)_/¯

I guess I'll just hang out???

At least we still have toilet paper here?
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
All these rich and more well-off folks telling us we have to stock up on supplies for 2 weeks minimum and have to self quarantine makes me laugh.
So glad I live with my parents again while this is happening, otherwise I'd have no money to pay for supplies, bills and rent alone.
What do these people think? I'm glad you have enough money to self-isolate because you've got thousands or even millions in the bank, but most people don't have the luxury and have to actually go to work to be able to buy things.
Like I don't want people to get sick, but how can you quarantine when you've got no money to afford not going to work for 2 weeks? Like, that's 2 weeks worth of money I need to pay for food, medicine, bills, rent/house payments.. Basically everything I need to survive and keep a roof over my head..
It's all nice in theory. But I've still gotta work.
It makes me feel helpless. Must be nice to be able to afford things.
Sorry, but I don't think the government is going to give me free money in order to survive.

/Rant over
Sorry everyone, I'm more scared for my and my family's financial situation in this pandemic than I am of getting sick. We don't exactly have the money stored to afford my dad not working for 2 weeks if we'd have to quarantine for any reason.
All these rich and more well-off folks telling us we have to stock up on supplies for 2 weeks minimum and have to self quarantine makes me laugh.
So glad I live with my parents again while this is happening, otherwise I'd have no money to pay for supplies, bills and rent alone.
What do these people think? I'm glad you have enough money to self-isolate because you've got thousands or even millions in the bank, but most people don't have the luxury and have to actually go to work to be able to buy things.
Like I don't want people to get sick, but how can you quarantine when you've got no money to afford not going to work for 2 weeks? Like, that's 2 weeks worth of money I need to pay for food, medicine, bills, rent/house payments.. Basically everything I need to survive and keep a roof over my head..
It's all nice in theory. But I've still gotta work.
It makes me feel helpless. Must be nice to be able to afford things.
Sorry, but I don't think the government is going to give me free money in order to survive.

/Rant over
Sorry everyone, I'm more scared for my and my family's financial situation in this pandemic than I am of getting sick. We don't exactly have the money stored to afford my dad not working for 2 weeks if we'd have to quarantine for any reason.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I'm lowkey scared because people are saying that it's going to last months, maybe even the entire year. I can't just not go around my life for months. Plus I'm worried about supplies with all the panic people are having. I'm even worried about running out of fish food! It's ridiculous
I'm lowkey scared because people are saying that it's going to last months, maybe even the entire year. I can't just not go around my life for months. Plus I'm worried about supplies with all the panic people are having. I'm even worried about running out of fish food! It's ridiculous
yPXQqTN.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79