Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, how long do you think it will last?
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Wow, I love seeing my old posts on here… I’m doing better now, past me! But life is still scary.
Wow, I love seeing my old posts on here… I’m doing better now, past me! But life is still scary.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
gosh it's been a long journey. i had a few trips planned this year that were canceled. i hope this is over soon. it's definitely scary and stressful. i had covid in july and it was not fun at all...and i'm glad i was lucky enough to recover as i'm high risk. we're getting there! i hope everyone's staying safe. <3
gosh it's been a long journey. i had a few trips planned this year that were canceled. i hope this is over soon. it's definitely scary and stressful. i had covid in july and it was not fun at all...and i'm glad i was lucky enough to recover as i'm high risk. we're getting there! i hope everyone's staying safe. <3
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
It will ease up, as more treatments are developed, and more people take it seriously. But, yes, it's hard.
It will ease up, as more treatments are developed, and more people take it seriously. But, yes, it's hard.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
here's hoping it will be over soon. my university has been doing so well with covid (almost 100% vaccination rate, masks indoors, some insanely low positivity rate) that sometimes i forget that it's still going on and hitting hard.

remembering when my state was the epicenter, that time was scary as hell.
here's hoping it will be over soon. my university has been doing so well with covid (almost 100% vaccination rate, masks indoors, some insanely low positivity rate) that sometimes i forget that it's still going on and hitting hard.

remembering when my state was the epicenter, that time was scary as hell.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2020-03-17 06:58:59" ] the official ruling was lockdown for 3 weeks, but i honestly think it's going to last a lot longer. [/quote] oh sweet summer child
Fantelle wrote on 2020-03-17 06:58:59:
the official ruling was lockdown for 3 weeks, but i honestly think it's going to last a lot longer.

oh sweet summer child
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I don't normally post, but I today I have to say something:

To all you non-vaxxer and non-mask wearers, because you got covid, they kicked my mom out of ICU early so you could get the 1st class service that she needs. She is now trying to fight off several life threatening issues that should never have cropped up if she had been allowed to stay in ICU a couple of extra days. (she was getting cancer surgery)

Please think of these people who might die because of your choices. Why do you get put first in line for health care service, when all you think about is yourself?

Wear a mask, save a life!

As said by a kindergartner: If you can fart through your pants, you can breath through a mask.

And if you can't wear a mask. Stay home and let others do your shopping for you, and don't forget to feed your dragons.

To all you non-vaxxer and non-mask wearers, because you got covid, they kicked my mom out of ICU early so you could get the 1st class service that she needs. She is now trying to fight off several life threatening issues that should never have cropped up if she had been allowed to stay in ICU a couple of extra days. (she was getting cancer surgery)

Please think of these people who might die because of your choices. Why do you get put first in line for health care service, when all you think about is yourself?

As said by a kindergartner: If you can fart through your pants, you can breath through a mask.

And if you can't wear a mask. Stay home and let others do your shopping for you, and don't forget to feed your dragons.
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
I thought this post looked familiar and it is! I commented in this thread just a year ago, before I went on hiatus. And it still isn't over...! :,)
I thought this post looked familiar and it is! I commented in this thread just a year ago, before I went on hiatus. And it still isn't over...! :,)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
[quote name="Alexza" date="2021-10-22 05:10:45" ] I don't normally post, but I today I have to say something: To all you non-vaxxer and non-mask wearers, because you got covid, they kicked my mom out of ICU early so you could get the 1st class service that she needs. She is now trying to fight off several life threatening issues that should never have cropped up if she had been allowed to stay in ICU a couple of extra days. (she was getting cancer surgery) Please think of these people who might die because of your choices. Why do you get put first in line for health care service, when all you think about is yourself? Wear a mask, save a life! As said by a kindergartner: If you can fart through your pants, you can breath through a mask. And if you can't wear a mask. Stay home and let others do your shopping for you, and don't forget to feed your dragons. [/quote] :::hugs::: I am immunocompromised (will not share details) - the attitudes you refer to peeve off a lot of us. The fact the very peeps get priority they should not. I wish your mom well. I'm on med leave, and the unavailability of health care due to this very thing is astounding.
Alexza wrote on 2021-10-22 05:10:45:

:::hugs::: I am immunocompromised (will not share details) - the attitudes you refer to peeve off a lot of us. The fact the very peeps get priority they should not. I wish your mom well. I'm on med leave, and the unavailability of health care due to this very thing is astounding.
This thread is a big oof. Our country wants to be done with it by spring, but considering vaccinated people are dying due to different factors we might see a new wave of vaccination that includes protection for more vulnerable people.
This thread is a big oof. Our country wants to be done with it by spring, but considering vaccinated people are dying due to different factors we might see a new wave of vaccination that includes protection for more vulnerable people.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Romaki" date="2021-10-22 09:50:50" ] This thread is a big oof. Our country wants to be done with it by spring, but considering vaccinated people are dying due to different factors we might see a new wave of vaccination that includes protection for more vulnerable people. [/quote] Yeah, I am vaccinated, but am approved to get it every 28 days now? Quirky. Something between myself and my medical professionals. However, protection comes from others getting vaccinated who it works in better, so I'm ::hopefully:: not exposed. Hopefully, others will realize that, for one, I'm on the essential worker list, but cannot work due to issues to do with this at the moment. And, there is a shortage in my field, of workers. Most are not going to expose themselves to something the know can, and will, end them. Nor are they required to do so.
Romaki wrote on 2021-10-22 09:50:50:
Yeah, I am vaccinated, but am approved to get it every 28 days now? Quirky. Something between myself and my medical professionals. However, protection comes from others getting vaccinated who it works in better, so I'm ::hopefully:: not exposed. Hopefully, others will realize that, for one, I'm on the essential worker list, but cannot work due to issues to do with this at the moment. And, there is a shortage in my field, of workers. Most are not going to expose themselves to something the know can, and will, end them. Nor are they required to do so.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80