Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date="2020-03-02 13:01:24" ] I've been having this bug for the past several days, tried clearing cache and using private mode, doesn't work. And I don't really have much accessibility to use another device. Device: Laptop OS: Windows 10 Connection: Wi-fi Antivirus: ESET Security Browser: Firefox [/quote] Update: My situation is like many others in which I can name my dragons from the lair page, yet is unresponsive if I try to name them from the dragon's profile.
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2020-03-02 13:01:24:
I've been having this bug for the past several days, tried clearing cache and using private mode, doesn't work. And I don't really have much accessibility to use another device.

Device: Laptop
Connection: Wi-fi
Antivirus: ESET Security
Browser: Firefox

Update: My situation is like many others in which I can name my dragons from the lair page, yet is unresponsive if I try to name them from the dragon's profile.
Hi i tried both on laptop, in incognito and on my phone in incognito and it didnt work :(
Hi i tried both on laptop, in incognito and on my phone in incognito and it didnt work :(
Please ping me!
10.png
I'm on mobile and having the same problem to. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I'm on mobile and having the same problem to.
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
Yeah, still can't name any dragons. I tried clearing caches, incognito, and using my iphone instead of my laptop. Here's my system info:

Device: MacBook Pro 2018
Brower: Google Chrome
Connection: WiFi
Anti-virus: none
Yeah, still can't name any dragons. I tried clearing caches, incognito, and using my iphone instead of my laptop. Here's my system info:

Device: MacBook Pro 2018
Brower: Google Chrome
Anti-virus: none
Ze1j19T.pngLogo-Small.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gifdemicatcher.png
Tried clearing cache and incognito tabs on both my phone and laptop and I still can't name my dragons.

Device type: Phone LGK8+ and HP laptop
Operating System: For phone, Android; On laptop, Windows 10
Connection: For phone, Data; On laptop, Wifi
Anti-virus program: On laptop, Avast

Edit 3/3/2020: Names are working again!
Tried clearing cache and incognito tabs on both my phone and laptop and I still can't name my dragons.

Device type: Phone LGK8+ and HP laptop
Operating System: For phone, Android; On laptop, Windows 10
Connection: For phone, Data; On laptop, Wifi
Anti-virus program: On laptop, Avast

Edit 3/3/2020: Names are working again!
Follow me to sales! =>image.pngimage.png
On a similar note I'm having the same issue with the exalt button, it won't register, if this also goes here? (I'd imagine it's probably caused by a similar issue) It happens after I exalt and try to get the treasure. I'm using Chrome, on WiFi, and on a Mac.
On a similar note I'm having the same issue with the exalt button, it won't register, if this also goes here? (I'd imagine it's probably caused by a similar issue) It happens after I exalt and try to get the treasure. I'm using Chrome, on WiFi, and on a Mac.
Also having this issue, nothing new to add though.
Also having this issue, nothing new to add though.
I have cleared my cache, gone incognito on my laptop, and tried my tablet and I still can't name my dragons.
I have cleared my cache, gone incognito on my laptop, and tried my tablet and I still can't name my dragons.
I was trying to name two of my dragons, Ares and Draven. I tried refreshing, exiting the tab and reopening it, switching devices and going incognito mode but nothing has worked yet

device: mobile
Antivirus: none
Browser: google chrome
I was trying to name two of my dragons, Ares and Draven. I tried refreshing, exiting the tab and reopening it, switching devices and going incognito mode but nothing has worked yet

device: mobile
Antivirus: none
Browser: google chrome
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
Just tried again as I had an issue before and this thread wasn't up (yet)

I use Google Chrome on Win10.
I'm using a desktop computer, ACER.

Going into a dragon's profile and trying to name it will not work. However, staying in the lair tab you can name them still, at least on my end.
Just tried again as I had an issue before and this thread wasn't up (yet)

I use Google Chrome on Win10.
I'm using a desktop computer, ACER.

Going into a dragon's profile and trying to name it will not work. However, staying in the lair tab you can name them still, at least on my end.
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80