Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I've been having this same issue! I came on here to start a forum post, but then noticed this one. basically, it's the same as everyone else and has been happening for a while. I didn't think to mention anything because it usually takes a bit of fiddling, but it's getting tedius.
i'm on the latest chrome update.

once i select one dragon, and go to select the other, there's a loading issue. it doesn't matter if i select the male or female first.

anyway, hope this gets resolved soon!
I've been having this same issue! I came on here to start a forum post, but then noticed this one. basically, it's the same as everyone else and has been happening for a while. I didn't think to mention anything because it usually takes a bit of fiddling, but it's getting tedius.
i'm on the latest chrome update.

once i select one dragon, and go to select the other, there's a loading issue. it doesn't matter if i select the male or female first.

anyway, hope this gets resolved soon!
i've also been consistently having this problem! glad to see i'm not the only one (this and the renaming bug), i'm also on the latest chrome update & it seems to depend which dragon i select first, but i've also noticed that whenever i select a different derg, it keeps the original derg's art for the preview (will give example the day after tomorrow as i just filled my last available nest)
i've also been consistently having this problem! glad to see i'm not the only one (this and the renaming bug), i'm also on the latest chrome update & it seems to depend which dragon i select first, but i've also noticed that whenever i select a different derg, it keeps the original derg's art for the preview (will give example the day after tomorrow as i just filled my last available nest)
I've been having this problem lately too! It shows the first dragon I select, but after that the image doesn't change, and the other doesn't show at all.
I use Chrome.
I've been having this problem lately too! It shows the first dragon I select, but after that the image doesn't change, and the other doesn't show at all.
I use Chrome.
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
Been having this happen to me too. :(
Been having this happen to me too. :(
Same here!
Same here!
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
This issue just started for me. I'm afraid to nest any of my dragons because of it.
This issue just started for me. I'm afraid to nest any of my dragons because of it.
Oufkzg8.png
this happen to me too.
repeatedly. idw even breed dragons bc everytime i pick one it seems to be the wrong one.

latest version of chrome and android
this happen to me too.
repeatedly. idw even breed dragons bc everytime i pick one it seems to be the wrong one.

latest version of chrome and android
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
Happened once again today, except i couldn't change off my banes (Had this problem with gaolers too, hasn't happened with modern dragons yet) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/682645233892458561/682645280876789847/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/682645233892458561/682645386736828419/unknown.png[/img] Okay time to edit this 1 minute later because when i selected a modern dragon when i wanted to select an ancient i. couldnt see the ancients anymore.
Happened once again today, except i couldn't change off my banes (Had this problem with gaolers too, hasn't happened with modern dragons yet)
unknown.png
unknown.png

Okay time to edit this 1 minute later because when i selected a modern dragon when i wanted to select an ancient i. couldnt see the ancients anymore.
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
Having the same issues, and it also seems like the Clear Selection is a little buggy.

Video Link

Browser: Google Chrome
Having the same issues, and it also seems like the Clear Selection is a little buggy.

Video Link

Browser: Google Chrome
Same glitch with me as well! I had to name my fodder pairs the same name because I can't see the image.
I'm on safari 13.0.5, and macOS Catalina 10.15.3 if that helps
Same glitch with me as well! I had to name my fodder pairs the same name because I can't see the image.
I'm on safari 13.0.5, and macOS Catalina 10.15.3 if that helps
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11