Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FTU Egg Collector Badges! (Custom)
Want an egg collector badge like the one I have as my signature? Lemme know your current progress and I'll post one that lines up! Example in case my forum signature isn't loading: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552270543793946642/687932253115908097/6_e2_e3_e4_e6_e9_e10_e11_e12.png[/img] And here's what it looks like filled out! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552270543793946642/687933563995160588/13.png[/img] the price for one was, is, and always will be free!
Want an egg collector badge like the one I have as my signature? Lemme know your current progress and I'll post one that lines up!

Example in case my forum signature isn't loading:
6_e2_e3_e4_e6_e9_e10_e11_e12.png

And here's what it looks like filled out!

13.png

the price for one was, is, and always will be free!
@moosetail
this sounds fun!
ive hatched: earth shadow noctun arcane banescales eggs. could you pls PM me if you can do that?
@moosetail
this sounds fun!
ive hatched: earth shadow noctun arcane banescales eggs. could you pls PM me if you can do that?
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Moosetail Banescale eggs are missing, but they will be used up over time. No new will be reintroduced, so I can see why it was left out ;)

My current count is: 7 arcane, 2 fire, 6 earth, 6 shadow, 9 water, 13 plague, 2 lightning, 3 wind, 6 light, 6 ice, 6 nature, 38 nocturne, 2 bogsneak and 2 banescale eggs, so.... 108 eggs. I plan to hatch them one day, most likely 1. January on a year when my friends and I are certain we can house all the hatchlings. It may be never. I'm also giving them to real life friends if they need them for the Den expansions, so many elemental eggs will go back into the game. It's sad, but it may have to happen.

Do you count what different eggs we have collected, hatched or currently have? Thank you for answering!
@Moosetail Banescale eggs are missing, but they will be used up over time. No new will be reintroduced, so I can see why it was left out ;)

My current count is: 7 arcane, 2 fire, 6 earth, 6 shadow, 9 water, 13 plague, 2 lightning, 3 wind, 6 light, 6 ice, 6 nature, 38 nocturne, 2 bogsneak and 2 banescale eggs, so.... 108 eggs. I plan to hatch them one day, most likely 1. January on a year when my friends and I are certain we can house all the hatchlings. It may be never. I'm also giving them to real life friends if they need them for the Den expansions, so many elemental eggs will go back into the game. It's sad, but it may have to happen.

Do you count what different eggs we have collected, hatched or currently have? Thank you for answering!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe it's really up to you! i like to use mine as a way to display the eggs i've collected but it can be used for hatches (you can even make it link to the lair tab u keep em in!)
@Lisegathe it's really up to you! i like to use mine as a way to display the eggs i've collected but it can be used for hatches (you can even make it link to the lair tab u keep em in!)
@Moosetail That's a fancy idea!
@Moosetail That's a fancy idea!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe Thank you! ^^
@Lisegathe Thank you! ^^
@Moosetail

Ohh! I have hatched 1 water egg so far. Is an update for it also offered when you hatch more?
@Moosetail

Ohh! I have hatched 1 water egg so far. Is an update for it also offered when you hatch more?
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
totally! just shoot me a message n i can give you an updated one, however i've been on a semi hiatus recently (infact my current badge isnt up to date lol) so it might take me a while to see it
totally! just shoot me a message n i can give you an updated one, however i've been on a semi hiatus recently (infact my current badge isnt up to date lol) so it might take me a while to see it
Hello! Bumping this cus I found the files again on my computer, doing these again! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Hello! Bumping this cus I found the files again on my computer, doing these again!