Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-02-14 09:51:51" ] Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports! While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation. Troubleshooting Steps Clear your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode. If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device. System Information Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) Operating System Connection (wifi, data) Anti-virus program [/quote] Devide: Mobile OS: Samsung Galaaxy S7, Android Connectiton: Wifi Anti-virus: AVG AntiVirus I kept trying to name the dragon, and it took a few tries. After some time, I was able to refresh and get it going.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-02-14 09:51:51:
Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports!

While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation.

Troubleshooting Steps

Clear your browser's cache.
If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode.
If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device.

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)
Operating System
Connection (wifi, data)
Anti-virus program

Devide: Mobile
Connectiton: Wifi
Anti-virus: AVG AntiVirus

I kept trying to name the dragon, and it took a few tries. After some time, I was able to refresh and get it going.
I had this issue on across browsers for a specific dragon. I was able to get it working after making other changes to the same one (apparel). When I got went back, I was able to name it
I had this issue on across browsers for a specific dragon. I was able to get it working after making other changes to the same one (apparel). When I got went back, I was able to name it
I forgot to mention I was using iPhone 8 with the chrome app will try with the opera browser and see if there is any difference
I forgot to mention I was using iPhone 8 with the chrome app will try with the opera browser and see if there is any difference
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I'm currently having the same problem.

Operating system is Mac OS X Mojave and my browser is Chrome. I'm using a Macbook laptop.
I'm not sure what my WiFi is but I think it's wired?
I don't use anti-virus software.
I'm currently having the same problem.

Operating system is Mac OS X Mojave and my browser is Chrome. I'm using a Macbook laptop.
I'm not sure what my WiFi is but I think it's wired?
I don't use anti-virus software.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@chomiji I did this but the button "okay" doesn't work when i want to valid the name (today, 17/02 european hours, is the third day i try). This command ("okay") doesn't work also when I exalt a dragon. Not on the confirmation "bubble" but for closing the one after. (excuse me for my english I'm not a english speaker)[emoji=raven size=1] so after 3 days, naming work for 1 of 2 dragon but not for the 2nd ... don't know why .... [emoji=guardian confused size=1]
@chomiji I did this but the button "okay" doesn't work when i want to valid the name (today, 17/02 european hours, is the third day i try).

This command ("okay") doesn't work also when I exalt a dragon. Not on the confirmation "bubble" but for closing the one after.

(excuse me for my english I'm not a english speaker)

so after 3 days, naming work for 1 of 2 dragon but not for the 2nd ... don't know why ....
@sunsetodawn So when you're on the page that has many different dragons on it, like this: [img]https://i.ibb.co/60qx0zH/mylair.jpg[/img] And you click the little scroll icon next to one, like where the red arrow is pointing, at the yellow-tones Gaoler in the upper right, you can't name the dragon?
@sunsetodawn

So when you're on the page that has many different dragons on it, like this:

mylair.jpg

And you click the little scroll icon next to one, like where the red arrow is pointing, at the yellow-tones Gaoler in the upper right, you can't name the dragon?
1. Pc
2. Windows
3. Wifi
4. Mc. Affee
1. Pc
2. Windows
3. Wifi
4. Mc. Affee
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I tried to name a few new hatchlings; at first I had trouble with just the first one so I then cleared the cache and tried the other steps. Still no luck besides naming via lair tab.

I successfully named others but I had trouble again, the only link is the parents of the dragons (differences are the parents are my progens, older than the other parents) It's a flimsy link to follow though.

System Information:
Device types: PC and OPPO F1f phone
Operating Systems: Windows 10 and Android 5.1.1
Browser: both Chrome
Connection (wifi, data): same Wifi network
Anti-virus program: standard windows and android Anti-virus (i know not great setup...)
I tried to name a few new hatchlings; at first I had trouble with just the first one so I then cleared the cache and tried the other steps. Still no luck besides naming via lair tab.

I successfully named others but I had trouble again, the only link is the parents of the dragons (differences are the parents are my progens, older than the other parents) It's a flimsy link to follow though.

System Information:
Device types: PC and OPPO F1f phone
Operating Systems: Windows 10 and Android 5.1.1
Browser: both Chrome
Connection (wifi, data): same Wifi network
Anti-virus program: standard windows and android Anti-virus (i know not great setup...)
I am having the same problem with naming/exalting on my computer and was having the problem on my phone as well, but the seems the naming problem I am no longer having on my phone, I haven't tested if the exalting is fixed on it. Though both problems are still happening on my computer. I will still provide system information for both!

System Information:
Device Types: PC and iPhone 7
Operating Systems: Windows 10 and IOS 13.3.1
Connection: Wifi for my computer and both Wifi and data for my phone.
Anit-virus program: Norton Security for computer. Im not sure if Iphones even have anti virus programs, so I will just stay the standard Anti-virus for Iphones just in case.
I am having the same problem with naming/exalting on my computer and was having the problem on my phone as well, but the seems the naming problem I am no longer having on my phone, I haven't tested if the exalting is fixed on it. Though both problems are still happening on my computer. I will still provide system information for both!

System Information:
Device Types: PC and iPhone 7
Operating Systems: Windows 10 and IOS 13.3.1
Connection: Wifi for my computer and both Wifi and data for my phone.
Anit-virus program: Norton Security for computer. Im not sure if Iphones even have anti virus programs, so I will just stay the standard Anti-virus for Iphones just in case.
angel-diablo.gif
I am having this issue on both my PC and Samsung tablet, however, reloading the page once seems to fix it per dragon (naming from the dragon's page).

I've noticed the 'okay' button after receiving treasure for exalting a dragon is not working either, but refreshing the page shows it went through successfully.
I am having this issue on both my PC and Samsung tablet, however, reloading the page once seems to fix it per dragon (naming from the dragon's page).

I've noticed the 'okay' button after receiving treasure for exalting a dragon is not working either, but refreshing the page shows it went through successfully.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80