Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 79 80
Also with the exalt/naming bug half the time. Desktop, windows, firefox. Cleared the cache.
Also with the exalt/naming bug half the time. Desktop, windows, firefox. Cleared the cache.
96BYnp7.png

rvlQyud.png
had trouble naming this dragon (but not their sibling from the same nest). i'm using google chrome on a mobile android device over wifi (no antivirus). clearing my cache fixed the issue, though.
had trouble naming this dragon (but not their sibling from the same nest). i'm using google chrome on a mobile android device over wifi (no antivirus). clearing my cache fixed the issue, though.

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
Yup also having this issue I have to name from my lair and not from the dragons page. The button just won’t work. It still won’t even from the lair some times or I get name not allowed.
Yup also having this issue I have to name from my lair and not from the dragons page. The button just won’t work. It still won’t even from the lair some times or I get name not allowed.
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
usually reloading my page a few times helps.
usually reloading my page a few times helps.
I had this issue yesterday, but it worked when I named them from the lair tab and not individually. It’s just the okay button that presses visually but won’t enter the name
I had this issue yesterday, but it worked when I named them from the lair tab and not individually. It’s just the okay button that presses visually but won’t enter the name
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
It works on my ipad, but not on my laptop
It works on my ipad, but not on my laptop
I have success every once and a while, but most of my dragons need to be named from the lair page. It doesn't matter which device I use, or which browser. I have also started having trouble with the okay button after exalting, and have to refresh the page instead.
I have success every once and a while, but most of my dragons need to be named from the lair page. It doesn't matter which device I use, or which browser. I have also started having trouble with the okay button after exalting, and have to refresh the page instead.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
I had trouble with this as well at one point but after a click back to the lair and to the dragons page it was fixed, this happened on my phone (a lg g5)
I had trouble with this as well at one point but after a click back to the lair and to the dragons page it was fixed, this happened on my phone (a lg g5)
I've only had one issue with naming a dragon so far, and after refreshing it worked.

I've also had trouble with the "Okay" button when exalting dragons as well. Sometimes it goes through, but mostly it doesn't and I have to refresh.
I only use my laptop for exalting etc since its usually when I'm farming the coli, so I haven't noticed anything on my phone. I also use Google Chrome.
I've only had one issue with naming a dragon so far, and after refreshing it worked.

I've also had trouble with the "Okay" button when exalting dragons as well. Sometimes it goes through, but mostly it doesn't and I have to refresh.
I only use my laptop for exalting etc since its usually when I'm farming the coli, so I haven't noticed anything on my phone. I also use Google Chrome.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I've had issues with both naming and exalting. Sometimes refreshing a bunch helps, but sometimes not. Clearing my cache and using incognito mode didn't fix it. Still broken on my (android) phone as well. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I've had issues with both naming and exalting. Sometimes refreshing a bunch helps, but sometimes not. Clearing my cache and using incognito mode didn't fix it. Still broken on my (android) phone as well.
they/them
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 79 80