Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80
My exalt button consistently gets stuck.
My exalt button consistently gets stuck.
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
I have the problem with both exalting and naming. I'm using a LG 7 thinq on Wi-Fi no antivirus. Jumping arround the tabs seems to help fix it temporarily.
I have the problem with both exalting and naming. I'm using a LG 7 thinq on Wi-Fi no antivirus. Jumping arround the tabs seems to help fix it temporarily.
I too have been having these problems. It sticks when I try to name babies that I hatch at rollover, and then doesn't work until I've either reloaded the page several times, or sometimes a full day later.
I too have been having these problems. It sticks when I try to name babies that I hatch at rollover, and then doesn't work until I've either reloaded the page several times, or sometimes a full day later.
This is getting ridiculous... would love to name the dragons so exalters can't snatch them up and lazily send them off without a name.

On Chrome, laptop, most up-to-date version, cache has been cleared multiple times, my antivirus doesn't care about the site, not using adblock, blah blah blah
This is getting ridiculous... would love to name the dragons so exalters can't snatch them up and lazily send them off without a name.

On Chrome, laptop, most up-to-date version, cache has been cleared multiple times, my antivirus doesn't care about the site, not using adblock, blah blah blah
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Chrome is bugging with recent upates
Chrome is bugging with recent upates
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
Alot of mine are sticking too - and I don't use Chrome - I use Safari on MacBook.

My wife usually does her account on mobile chrome and they aren't working there either.
Alot of mine are sticking too - and I don't use Chrome - I use Safari on MacBook.

My wife usually does her account on mobile chrome and they aren't working there either.
Fnw48LX.png
With the naming trouble, I've now named dragons through main lair page, so I'll not get stuck with the naming box.

Yesterday when I had trouble with exalting, I used arrow to move to dragon behind or on front of the current dragon I was exalting instead the Okay button after receiving the treasure, so I stayed on the same page. If I tried refreshing the page, I would get thrown to the first page of my lair.
With the naming trouble, I've now named dragons through main lair page, so I'll not get stuck with the naming box.

Yesterday when I had trouble with exalting, I used arrow to move to dragon behind or on front of the current dragon I was exalting instead the Okay button after receiving the treasure, so I stayed on the same page. If I tried refreshing the page, I would get thrown to the first page of my lair.
t4irFr8.png
no issues on my end (so far) but I thought I'd mention that the x button is missing on the naming tab when I attempt to name a dragon from their page instead from lair view. The button is there and functions but it's invisible until hovered over.

edit: thought I'd mention I use firefox, all is up to date.
no issues on my end (so far) but I thought I'd mention that the x button is missing on the naming tab when I attempt to name a dragon from their page instead from lair view. The button is there and functions but it's invisible until hovered over.

edit: thought I'd mention I use firefox, all is up to date.
[quote name="Ista" date="2020-02-15 06:06:04" ] I am having the same problem with the exalt button. Clearing my cache did not work; switching to a private mode appeared to.* System Information: Device type: Laptop Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 Browser: Firefox Connection: Wifi Anti-virus program: Symantec *I only tested it on one dragon - if I exalt more, I will test again and update this post. [/quote] Update: switching to a private mode made it happen less often, but it still occasionally freezes.
Ista wrote on 2020-02-15 06:06:04:
I am having the same problem with the exalt button. Clearing my cache did not work; switching to a private mode appeared to.*

System Information:

Device type: Laptop
Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
Browser: Firefox
Connection: Wifi
Anti-virus program: Symantec

*I only tested it on one dragon - if I exalt more, I will test again and update this post.

Update: switching to a private mode made it happen less often, but it still occasionally freezes.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
I've just had this happen with the "okay" button immediately after exalting a dragon. Refreshing the page showed that I got my exalt profits and the dragon was gone, so no mechanical issues there I could see, but no amount of clicking "Okay" cleared the popup.

- Desktop
- Windows
- Wired Internet
- System standard antivirus + an outdated Malwarebytes I need to update //sweat
I've just had this happen with the "okay" button immediately after exalting a dragon. Refreshing the page showed that I got my exalt profits and the dragon was gone, so no mechanical issues there I could see, but no amount of clicking "Okay" cleared the popup.

- Desktop
- Windows
- Wired Internet
- System standard antivirus + an outdated Malwarebytes I need to update //sweat
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80