Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79 80
I’m on Safari on mobile this time and I got this bug
I’m on Safari on mobile this time and I got this bug
@BlueJaysFeather Ayyy! The main lair name botton worked! Thank you for the idea! I have to say I've tried to name Tanager here from my phone, the hose computer, and my little sister's i pad, and it didn't work lol. Good thing we have more then one button! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59120067] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591201/59120067_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm off to go train my new dragon XD thank you again!
@BlueJaysFeather
Ayyy! The main lair name botton worked! Thank you for the idea!

I have to say I've tried to name Tanager here from my phone, the hose computer, and my little sister's i pad, and it didn't work lol. Good thing we have more then one button!

59120067_350.png

I'm off to go train my new dragon XD thank you again!
24002659_oFj.png
I'm on Safari using a Mac desktop, it's given me fits the past day and a half about naming new hatchlings in my lair. Today I am not able to name the very last hatchling after refreshing multiple times, going to different pages and then back to my lair, deleting browser cache. I have Avast anti-virus.
I'm on Safari using a Mac desktop, it's given me fits the past day and a half about naming new hatchlings in my lair. Today I am not able to name the very last hatchling after refreshing multiple times, going to different pages and then back to my lair, deleting browser cache. I have Avast anti-virus.
SqnIrhs.png
System Information
Device type - Laptop
Operating System MacOS 10.13.6
Connection WiFi
Anti-virus program Sophos
Browser Chrome

Gets stuck when naming on dragon page, but not naming from lair page. Clearing cache did not work, incognito mode does work. Once a dragon is successfully named, moving to the next dragon naming fails again.

System Information
Device type - Laptop
Operating System MacOS 10.13.6
Connection WiFi
Anti-virus program Sophos
Browser Chrome

Gets stuck when naming on dragon page, but not naming from lair page. Clearing cache did not work, incognito mode does work. Once a dragon is successfully named, moving to the next dragon naming fails again.

vKdEoyf.png
@chomiji He work today, thank you for your time[emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@chomiji He work today, thank you for your time

I'm having the same issue with naming hatchlings.
I'm on a windows laptop on Safari.
I haven't tried naming him from the lair page yet, but most certainly it's bugged from the dragon's page itself

Edit: It worked from the lair page just fine. Strange
I'm having the same issue with naming hatchlings.
I'm on a windows laptop on Safari.
I haven't tried naming him from the lair page yet, but most certainly it's bugged from the dragon's page itself

Edit: It worked from the lair page just fine. Strange
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I tried from Chrome on both my phone and computer (Windows 10). They both didn't work.
I tried from Chrome on both my phone and computer (Windows 10). They both didn't work.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
I'm also having this issue, can't name a dragon on dragon's own page. Naming from lair page works fine. I'm using a laptop with macOs mojave. Using wifi, google chrome and don't know about antivirus :D

Edit: yehh I'm also having the problem with unresponsive okay button after exalting.
I'm also having this issue, can't name a dragon on dragon's own page. Naming from lair page works fine. I'm using a laptop with macOs mojave. Using wifi, google chrome and don't know about antivirus :D

Edit: yehh I'm also having the problem with unresponsive okay button after exalting.
Naming fine for me, but exalting unresponsive it persisting. I am currently using PC/Firefox/Windows 10
Naming fine for me, but exalting unresponsive it persisting. I am currently using PC/Firefox/Windows 10
Accent Shop
Laptop, Windows 10, Wifi, Kaspersky
and
Mobile, Android, Wifi, Kaspersky
are not working, even after clearing cache and trying incognito mode.

Trying to name the dragon on their profiles does not work. The button "accept" isn't working and I can't close the box. Can only refresh the page to get out.
Naming works from the Lair page though.

I read about this bug on the 14th of february already, but it only started now (or today) for me. I named dragons until yesterday perfectly fine.
Laptop, Windows 10, Wifi, Kaspersky
and
Mobile, Android, Wifi, Kaspersky
are not working, even after clearing cache and trying incognito mode.

Trying to name the dragon on their profiles does not work. The button "accept" isn't working and I can't close the box. Can only refresh the page to get out.
Naming works from the Lair page though.

I read about this bug on the 14th of february already, but it only started now (or today) for me. I named dragons until yesterday perfectly fine.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79 80