Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77
I think this is a really great idea! Though, almost all of my familiars are already awakened, and I'm wondering whether or not I'd have to start over in order to get rewards.
I think this is a really great idea! Though, almost all of my familiars are already awakened, and I'm wondering whether or not I'd have to start over in order to get rewards.
9km0E.gif
Fiona's fine familiar function looks fabulous.

As does her art, but I couldn't figure out a way to make that alliterative. ;)
Fiona's fine familiar function looks fabulous.

As does her art, but I couldn't figure out a way to make that alliterative. ;)
Just wanna say that the transparency you guys are providing lately is amazing and I'm absolutely sure everybody is enjoying this. Incredible work, lovely updates, can't wait for them to come to life!
Just wanna say that the transparency you guys are providing lately is amazing and I'm absolutely sure everybody is enjoying this. Incredible work, lovely updates, can't wait for them to come to life!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Fiona's stand sounds great. It will be exciting to be able to have a small chance to pet rare familiars. And ooohhh, it is so exciting to see a progress report on another new breed! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for all of your hard work!
Fiona's stand sounds great. It will be exciting to be able to have a small chance to pet rare familiars.

And ooohhh, it is so exciting to see a progress report on another new breed!

Thank you for all of your hard work!
They/Them FR+2
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2020-01-23 10:29:18" ] I really like the idea of more recolors, but my one concern with Fiona is - will she reward players who've already achieved Awakened with everything, or will some of her quests be unobtainable? Like if a quest is to get Inquisitive with a Windcarve Bladedancer and I already have Loyal, is that an auto-complete or am I unable to do that quest? [/quote] @Laluzi I answered this earlier in the thread, but the scenario you described would allow you to auto-complete any feats you already meet the requisites for.
Laluzi wrote on 2020-01-23 10:29:18:
I really like the idea of more recolors, but my one concern with Fiona is - will she reward players who've already achieved Awakened with everything, or will some of her quests be unobtainable? Like if a quest is to get Inquisitive with a Windcarve Bladedancer and I already have Loyal, is that an auto-complete or am I unable to do that quest?

@Laluzi

I answered this earlier in the thread, but the scenario you described would allow you to auto-complete any feats you already meet the requisites for.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Really excited for Fiona
Really excited for Fiona
I love Fiona (her art is absolutely adorable), the idea for quests associated with her, and the potential to bond with familiars I'd long decided were out of my reach. I still want to collect as many familiars as I can, but this takes some of the pressure off of the parts that are always just gonna be empty and provides some extra motivation to continue with my bonding.

Thank you so much, devs!
I love Fiona (her art is absolutely adorable), the idea for quests associated with her, and the potential to bond with familiars I'd long decided were out of my reach. I still want to collect as many familiars as I can, but this takes some of the pressure off of the parts that are always just gonna be empty and provides some extra motivation to continue with my bonding.

Thank you so much, devs!
I am excited for this new npc! maybe i can finally complete the bond with those pesky retired sprites.

I'm also excited for the new modern breed!!! Like... super excited!
I am excited for this new npc! maybe i can finally complete the bond with those pesky retired sprites.

I'm also excited for the new modern breed!!! Like... super excited!
OMG so hype for next modern breed!!!
The new NPC looks really cool too!!
OMG so hype for next modern breed!!!
The new NPC looks really cool too!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
This is so exciting!
This is so exciting!
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77