Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60
underbelly, nice! kinda sad fans aren't unique to banescales though.
underbelly, nice! kinda sad fans aren't unique to banescales though.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2020-01-07 03:12:37" ] So, a new gene that has been out for an entire month is completely changed so that it's almost unrecognizable from the original, but y'all can't fix simple clipping errors and miscolors for certain colors that the community has been complaining about for ever? M!Spiral capsule anybody? What? You gave us absolutely 0 word on this. You didn't acknowledge the problem, didn't give us any warning, and then "fixed" it overnight? What about all the people who have spent GEMS getting this gene and breeding it? This is yet another example of the miscommunication problem on FR. [/quote] This exactly. I'm glad I didn't gene my Banescale with Metallic or Alloy. Honestly this feels like you're scamming people out of their gems. I hope the ones who bought these genes and are now disappointed in them get their money back! It's only right, especially since you didn't warn anyone of the upcoming change (or at least, not in a noticeable way).
Dreamson wrote on 2020-01-07 03:12:37:
So, a new gene that has been out for an entire month is completely changed so that it's almost unrecognizable from the original, but y'all can't fix simple clipping errors and miscolors for certain colors that the community has been complaining about for ever? M!Spiral capsule anybody?

What?

You gave us absolutely 0 word on this. You didn't acknowledge the problem, didn't give us any warning, and then "fixed" it overnight? What about all the people who have spent GEMS getting this gene and breeding it? This is yet another example of the miscommunication problem on FR.

This exactly. I'm glad I didn't gene my Banescale with Metallic or Alloy.
Honestly this feels like you're scamming people out of their gems. I hope the ones who bought these genes and are now disappointed in them get their money back! It's only right, especially since you didn't warn anyone of the upcoming change (or at least, not in a noticeable way).
eUMhm7B.png
thanks for going back nd fixing genes, those kind of updates are always appreciated.

but uh maybe in the future let people know when a gene has bugs and is due to change. i think history has shown that changing the way people's dragons already look causes upset.
thanks for going back nd fixing genes, those kind of updates are always appreciated.

but uh maybe in the future let people know when a gene has bugs and is due to change. i think history has shown that changing the way people's dragons already look causes upset.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="Chemistfail" date="2020-01-07 02:50:35" ] the new gaoler gene basically confirms some uh fraternizing with the enemy huh? [/quote] LOL
Chemistfail wrote on 2020-01-07 02:50:35:
the new gaoler gene basically confirms some uh fraternizing with the enemy huh?

LOL
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I am a. Fan of fans
I am a. Fan of fans
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
Fans don't really fit the Gaoler.
Fans don't really fit the Gaoler.
Fans on gaolers? interesting [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Fans on gaolers? interesting
underskrift-geo.png
Nuuuu underbelly is sooo ugly, why not glimmer?? I was waiting for glimmer [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
Nuuuu underbelly is sooo ugly, why not glimmer?? I was waiting for glimmer
[quote name="Hahoe" date="2020-01-07 02:16:07" ] Fans on gaolers, idk how to feel about this [/quote] Same here. I guess its nice, but... Nah
Hahoe wrote on 2020-01-07 02:16:07:
Fans on gaolers, idk how to feel about this
Same here. I guess its nice, but... Nah
QQroku2.png

Dragon sale!!
underbelly !!![emoji=banescale love size=2]
underbelly !!!
ByzP8Rg.gifZylPv5k.gifNjMs5xV.gif< -- Click for free flight stuff. y2NOnbv.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60