Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 ... 16038 16039
so if i was born mentally ill, and have been mentally ill for my painfully short life, and the longest i can remember going without some sort of disastrous episode is five days,,,then does that mean this is just how life is?

ugh.
so if i was born mentally ill, and have been mentally ill for my painfully short life, and the longest i can remember going without some sort of disastrous episode is five days,,,then does that mean this is just how life is?

ugh.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
[quote name="MaeDae" date="2020-01-04 01:30:12" ] so if i was born mentally ill, and have been mentally ill for my painfully short life, and the longest i can remember going without some sort of disastrous episode is five days,,,then does that mean this is just how life is? ugh. [/quote] [color=360705]unfortunately, same hat. i think i had my first breakdown this year earlier today. somehow, the mental illnesses aren't as painful as knowing what these mental illnesses entail. iirc 70% of people with autism or at least some syndrome on the spectrum end up developing alzheimer's, and to think i'm likely to die not remembering who i was at all brings me visceral fear. i want to leave this world with a better life for my kin, but i worry i might die before i could change anything, or that there would even be a world to save and my sacrifice would all be for nothing.
MaeDae wrote on 2020-01-04 01:30:12:

ugh.
unfortunately, same hat. i think i had my first breakdown this year earlier today. somehow, the mental illnesses aren't as painful as knowing what these mental illnesses entail. iirc 70% of people with autism or at least some syndrome on the spectrum end up developing alzheimer's, and to think i'm likely to die not remembering who i was at all brings me visceral fear. i want to leave this world with a better life for my kin, but i worry i might die before i could change anything, or that there would even be a world to save and my sacrifice would all be for nothing.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
cmon I just gotta finish this one project the I'm DONE
cmon I just gotta finish this one project the I'm DONE
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]me waiting for the MP to stock what i'm after: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/108c6483e45c29b62e50ab9739383f6f/5a8bf683b03c2887-33/s640x960/d382d09bdd411c2526c334d495befe3fe096ce1f.jpg[/img]
me waiting for the MP to stock what i'm after:
d382d09bdd411c2526c334d495befe3fe096ce1f.jpg

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
man minecraft with shaders is so good. also my ma bought me an ugly rainbow plushie and i dont know what to do with it :/ its not even the good rainbow colours and it has a face and boots??? so weird, and not even fun-weird....... ma are ye for real i already have a rainbow balloon thas enough. recieving gifts you dont want is so .. :/ yknow. like :/
man minecraft with shaders is so good. also my ma bought me an ugly rainbow plushie and i dont know what to do with it :/ its not even the good rainbow colours and it has a face and boots??? so weird, and not even fun-weird....... ma are ye for real i already have a rainbow balloon thas enough. recieving gifts you dont want is so .. :/ yknow. like :/
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
i keep hatching females
why is-
every year it's like i'm bound to only hatch a specific gender of dragon on NoTN
i keep hatching females
why is-
every year it's like i'm bound to only hatch a specific gender of dragon on NoTN
inuyasha slaps
inuyasha slaps
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Finished my second drawing within less than 24 hours and it feels GOOD
Finished my second drawing within less than 24 hours and it feels GOOD
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
Me waiting for Disney Channel or Disney XD to air Wreck-it Ralph be like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/emDaRIf.jpg[/img]
Me waiting for Disney Channel or Disney XD to air Wreck-it Ralph be like:
emDaRIf.jpg
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I'm rocking these fluffy cabin socks and Ouija board shirt
I'm rocking these fluffy cabin socks and Ouija board shirt
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 ... 16038 16039