Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 ... 16043 16044
I really wish to wake up migraine free. The odds say it might be uncanny. But I need all the good vibes possible. 31st Dec is difficult enough for me without the extra effort of acting socially bubbly if sick. And... I should totally have texted that guy from Tindr saying I was sick and to have a raincheck on tomorrow's brekkie.
I really wish to wake up migraine free. The odds say it might be uncanny. But I need all the good vibes possible. 31st Dec is difficult enough for me without the extra effort of acting socially bubbly if sick. And... I should totally have texted that guy from Tindr saying I was sick and to have a raincheck on tomorrow's brekkie.
WIMBY100.pngijSltiY.pngEQ1e4fL.pngteam-badges-3.pngwindsitters-badge.gif
All I want from FR in 2020 is an option to disable bosses in the coli. If I have to restart one more time because I come across a boss in Ghostlight, I'm gonna flip.
All I want from FR in 2020 is an option to disable bosses in the coli. If I have to restart one more time because I come across a boss in Ghostlight, I'm gonna flip.
PJb908Z.png
remember kids: you are never anything more than a commodity :^)
foronceforonceforonce just figure it out yourself instead of shoving it off to me because you can’t be bothered to do it
why do i have to do everything why is everything always my fault
any when i try to refuse for once i get screamed at and called slurs
always submit
always roll over
great
swell
wonderful
bscwpzgbpsqabzyylsfze
remember kids: you are never anything more than a commodity :^)
foronceforonceforonce just figure it out yourself instead of shoving it off to me because you can’t be bothered to do it
why do i have to do everything why is everything always my fault
any when i try to refuse for once i get screamed at and called slurs
always submit
always roll over
great
swell
wonderful
bscwpzgbpsqabzyylsfze
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
How do I sell my soul for being better at art
How do I sell my soul for being better at art
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
hhh

i realized this male i bought had pearl as his primary not white

but whatever. pearl might actually fit this fandragon better than cream (and maize works too!).
hhh

i realized this male i bought had pearl as his primary not white

but whatever. pearl might actually fit this fandragon better than cream (and maize works too!).
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Richard screaming "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" to a pumpkin with a face drawn on it is pretty damn relatable actually
Richard screaming "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" to a pumpkin with a face drawn on it is pretty damn relatable actually
JNgbpVq.gif
You are my fire
You are my fire
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
It's 04:05 am in the morning now. I'm still awake. Shouldn't have been drinking that much cola.
It's 04:05 am in the morning now. I'm still awake. Shouldn't have been drinking that much cola.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
And I thought I was a problem child.

Granted that stuff is normal. They all do it...my sh*t isn't, I should be dead. I'm worse. I'm always worse.
And I thought I was a problem child.

Granted that stuff is normal. They all do it...my sh*t isn't, I should be dead. I'm worse. I'm always worse.
JNgbpVq.gif
this burn is so small, but it hurts so much. is it too late to be saved anymore?

i wish i could punish them without either feeling like a horrible person or feeling horrible pain. i want them to feel the pain i had to. i want them to know i'm the way i am precisely because of the pain i had to feel, and because of you. maybe by showing them what happens if someone did this to you, i could help you, and in a dream, you could help me too.
this burn is so small, but it hurts so much. is it too late to be saved anymore?

i wish i could punish them without either feeling like a horrible person or feeling horrible pain. i want them to feel the pain i had to. i want them to know i'm the way i am precisely because of the pain i had to feel, and because of you. maybe by showing them what happens if someone did this to you, i could help you, and in a dream, you could help me too.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 ... 16043 16044