Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Music Do You Grind To?
1 2 3 4
@Soarkke

I like listening to the Rocky theme music
@Soarkke

I like listening to the Rocky theme music
2GWxIlJ.png
The Undertale OST. I listen to it for everything.
The Undertale OST. I listen to it for everything.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I put on a Pandora station. Lately it's been my Two Steps From Hell station, which chunks out mostly dramatic instrumental music.
I put on a Pandora station. Lately it's been my Two Steps From Hell station, which chunks out mostly dramatic instrumental music.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
update: i have dissociated to dwellings of the ancient gods and it was Good
update: i have dissociated to dwellings of the ancient gods and it was Good
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
A lot of up beat songs, or ones that I know so well that I can mumble along too, so I can jam whilst coli grinding. It usually ends up being Fall Out Boy, or musicals lol.
A lot of up beat songs, or ones that I know so well that I can mumble along too, so I can jam whilst coli grinding. It usually ends up being Fall Out Boy, or musicals lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I know it probably sounds basic at this point, but the Minecraft music (or just anything by C418) is really good to just vibe to while you're grinding. Personally, I've got a bunch of stuff I cycle through so I don't get bored.
I know it probably sounds basic at this point, but the Minecraft music (or just anything by C418) is really good to just vibe to while you're grinding. Personally, I've got a bunch of stuff I cycle through so I don't get bored.
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
whatever the hell i have open/am currently interested in

so far it's been whatever this could be considered as, Rain Dance and the recently revealed Lace battle theme

i also watch some youtubers and occasionally do something else while grinding

maybe i'll use the space jam meme playlist i have sometime, who knows
whatever the hell i have open/am currently interested in

so far it's been whatever this could be considered as, Rain Dance and the recently revealed Lace battle theme

i also watch some youtubers and occasionally do something else while grinding

maybe i'll use the space jam meme playlist i have sometime, who knows
I listen to reddit readings the stories keep my attention better than music I've found
I listen to reddit readings the stories keep my attention better than music I've found
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
These are all super awesome choices!! Tons of stuff I've never even thought of [emoji=banescale star size=2]
These are all super awesome choices!! Tons of stuff I've never even thought of
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
None.

Im on a phone, and youtube doesnt background play on phones unless you want to pay for youtube premium
None.

Im on a phone, and youtube doesnt background play on phones unless you want to pay for youtube premium
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 3 4