Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Some obscure or quiet fandoms you're in?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The Kid Icarus fandom is pretty quiet, and it'll only get quieter as we wait more and more for another game (only 18 more years guys). It had a spike in activity when Super Smash Bros. Ultimate came out, but soon it went silent once more.
The Kid Icarus fandom is pretty quiet, and it'll only get quieter as we wait more and more for another game (only 18 more years guys). It had a spike in activity when Super Smash Bros. Ultimate came out, but soon it went silent once more.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
The Heroes of Thantopolis fandom is pretty small. If it even HAS a fandom. I seem to be the only person on this site who talks about it.
The Heroes of Thantopolis fandom is pretty small. If it even HAS a fandom. I seem to be the only person on this site who talks about it.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus may be famous in the modern day, but the fandom is pretty darn quiet. It's just a fandom of eleven people and a bag of candy. The only big disagreement the fandom has is whether or not Victor is likable/sympathetic. Half of the fandom hates him, the other half loves him, and one is a bag of candy. Otherwise, we're all chill.

I have a few others, but Frankenstein is pretty wild, but friendly.
Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus may be famous in the modern day, but the fandom is pretty darn quiet. It's just a fandom of eleven people and a bag of candy. The only big disagreement the fandom has is whether or not Victor is likable/sympathetic. Half of the fandom hates him, the other half loves him, and one is a bag of candy. Otherwise, we're all chill.

I have a few others, but Frankenstein is pretty wild, but friendly.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
-The Kaiji series
-Gregory Horror Show
-Cookie Run (don't know how obscure it is but it seems fairly quiet)
-Metalocalypse (there was a concert recently but other than that it's been kinda quiet)
-The Kaiji series
-Gregory Horror Show
-Metalocalypse (there was a concert recently but other than that it's been kinda quiet)
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
Akuma no Riddle

Literally pretty rare to meet another fan and when we do we just nod and go our separate ways like the shady anime lovers we are lol
Akuma no Riddle

Literally pretty rare to meet another fan and when we do we just nod and go our separate ways like the shady anime lovers we are lol
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
afk arena's pretty quiet. I can kinda understand that though, there aren't many fandoms around mobile games. I can only think of about three off the top of my head.
afk arena's pretty quiet. I can kinda understand that though, there aren't many fandoms around mobile games. I can only think of about three off the top of my head.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I'm a HUGE fan of the Final Fantasy series (mainly some of the pre-FFXI games). I have found some other FF fans on FR, but not as many fans of some of the older FF games irl I feel pretty much the same way with the Mystery Skulls Animated fandom ([s]aka the fandom of that one youtube animation series that my username is referencing[/s]). By that, I mean that, again, found more fans on the internet than irl ([s]even though i converted my best friend to the fandom at some point last school year[/s]) Edit 2: [s]Though tbh, the MSA fandom is probably quiet because we're lying in wait until the fourth video comes out (probably) next year[/s] Edit: [quote name="@CreatorHolly" date="2019-12-14 15:19:17" ] -Cookie Run (don't know how obscure it is but it seems fairly quiet) [/quote] Hey, I used to play Cookie Run on my phone until I eventually got bored of it and uninstalled it (I still like CR, but I just moved on to other fandoms)!
I'm a HUGE fan of the Final Fantasy series (mainly some of the pre-FFXI games). I have found some other FF fans on FR, but not as many fans of some of the older FF games irl

I feel pretty much the same way with the Mystery Skulls Animated fandom (aka the fandom of that one youtube animation series that my username is referencing). By that, I mean that, again, found more fans on the internet than irl (even though i converted my best friend to the fandom at some point last school year)

Edit 2:
Though tbh, the MSA fandom is probably quiet because we're lying in wait until the fourth video comes out (probably) next year

Edit:
@CreatorHolly wrote on 2019-12-14 15:19:17:
Hey, I used to play Cookie Run on my phone until I eventually got bored of it and uninstalled it (I still like CR, but I just moved on to other fandoms)!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Super into Horizon Zero Dawn but I haven't met many people who are into it.
Super into Horizon Zero Dawn but I haven't met many people who are into it.
PvGrR8V.png
Mekakucity Actors doesn’t get enough attention
Stella Glow is a pretty good game
I’m newer to this one, but I enjoy Beastars
Also adding Don’t Starve bc I absolutely love it and haven’t seen much stuff for it
Mekakucity Actors doesn’t get enough attention
Stella Glow is a pretty good game
I’m newer to this one, but I enjoy Beastars
Also adding Don’t Starve bc I absolutely love it and haven’t seen much stuff for it
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
i ADORE the ds game series professor layton, but it's not incredibly well known. i guess puzzle games just aren't all that hip with the kids these days .

really, any of my ds-only game fandoms aren't huge. there's a little community if you know where to look, but compared to the scale of something like kingdom hearts or fire emblem they look a little pathetic.
i ADORE the ds game series professor layton, but it's not incredibly well known. i guess puzzle games just aren't all that hip with the kids these days .

really, any of my ds-only game fandoms aren't huge. there's a little community if you know where to look, but compared to the scale of something like kingdom hearts or fire emblem they look a little pathetic.
little_bouncing_boy.gif
soph • she/her • new!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11