Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Some obscure or quiet fandoms you're in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Although its really well known as a franchise, the Planet of the Apes fandom is actually very small!
Although its really well known as a franchise, the Planet of the Apes fandom is actually very small!
I don't even know if fandom for Tron (1982) exists, but if anyone needs me I'll be here gushing about the visuals and how Tron they are.
I don't even know if fandom for Tron (1982) exists, but if anyone needs me I'll be here gushing about the visuals and how Tron they are.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
rayman is not a big fandom and its especially quiet rn since there hasnt been anything major in quite a while besides yet another mobile spinoff and the announcement of some cartoon we dont even know will have actual rayman characters in it or not
rayman is not a big fandom and its especially quiet rn since there hasnt been anything major in quite a while besides yet another mobile spinoff and the announcement of some cartoon we dont even know will have actual rayman characters in it or not
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
is the she-ra and the princesses of power fandom counted as obscure?
I'm only barely a part of it despite be being such a fangirl, but I hardly hear the show getting any love, which is a shame, since it has some of the best LGBT+ representation I've ever seen (they just introduced a non-binary character in the latest season, I've never seen that done so well or so naturally before!)
But I'll stop myself there haha, I could ramble for hours, it's honestly one of the best shows I've seen
is the she-ra and the princesses of power fandom counted as obscure?
I'm only barely a part of it despite be being such a fangirl, but I hardly hear the show getting any love, which is a shame, since it has some of the best LGBT+ representation I've ever seen (they just introduced a non-binary character in the latest season, I've never seen that done so well or so naturally before!)
But I'll stop myself there haha, I could ramble for hours, it's honestly one of the best shows I've seen
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
does silent hill count as obscure? i haven’t really gone digging for people in it but i imagine it’s not that large anymore
does silent hill count as obscure? i haven’t really gone digging for people in it but i imagine it’s not that large anymore
M A G I C A L V A C A T I O N

Either the original GBA title or Magical Starsign. I'll take either at this point. There used to be a dA group for the games but it's been dead for years. Most activity we've had is when the unofficial English patch for the first game came out... in 2016. Which I totally missed and am now horrifically regretting.
M A G I C A L V A C A T I O N

Either the original GBA title or Magical Starsign. I'll take either at this point. There used to be a dA group for the games but it's been dead for years. Most activity we've had is when the unofficial English patch for the first game came out... in 2016. Which I totally missed and am now horrifically regretting.
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
Speculative biology, anyone? After Man, The Future is Wild, SpecWorld, Expedition/Alien Planet, Snaiad, Serina?
Speculative biology, anyone? After Man, The Future is Wild, SpecWorld, Expedition/Alien Planet, Snaiad, Serina?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
i think the Red vs Blue fandom has like twelve people in it and i love it

also this is off of Marvel but a friend recently got me into the Moon Knight comics and i'm suddenly ALIVE
i think the Red vs Blue fandom has like twelve people in it and i love it

also this is off of Marvel but a friend recently got me into the Moon Knight comics and i'm suddenly ALIVE
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Sid Meyers civilization (civ6 and civBE) perhaps it's a4x thing? (Maybe it's just wikia though. There's plenty of civ6 Gandhi memes on Google)
Sid Meyers civilization (civ6 and civBE) perhaps it's a4x thing? (Maybe it's just wikia though. There's plenty of civ6 Gandhi memes on Google)
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Golden Sun. I just want a fourth game man.
Golden Sun. I just want a fourth game man.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11