Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93
This is amazing and so extensive it almost feels like an April Fool's. What a great early Christmas gift.

Where do we send the cookies? You guys deserve so many cookies.
This is amazing and so extensive it almost feels like an April Fool's. What a great early Christmas gift.

Where do we send the cookies? You guys deserve so many cookies.
LvA Contribution
hh devs i would die for you
hh devs i would die for you
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Oh my GOD this is a life saver!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! I cant wait to go dig through it later!!!!

edit: gosh i am in LOVE with how thorough this is!!! this is gonna make so much stuff so much easier ;_;

i'm gonna poke at the suggestion forums in a moment, but, two ideas that i think would be neat are:
  1. some way to collectively list or share a list of favorited items (for hoarders/collectors or wishlist seekers!)
  2. a way to search by what an item is used for; i.e. "used by baldwin" "used by swipp" "used by hibden" and it lists the items you need? if it already has it on the individual item, it could be helpful to see them all at once, and also as a tagging system in case some of them overlap (i think some do)?

either way, i'm super hyped about this!!! :D
Oh my GOD this is a life saver!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! I cant wait to go dig through it later!!!!

edit: gosh i am in LOVE with how thorough this is!!! this is gonna make so much stuff so much easier ;_;

i'm gonna poke at the suggestion forums in a moment, but, two ideas that i think would be neat are:
  1. some way to collectively list or share a list of favorited items (for hoarders/collectors or wishlist seekers!)
  2. a way to search by what an item is used for; i.e. "used by baldwin" "used by swipp" "used by hibden" and it lists the items you need? if it already has it on the individual item, it could be helpful to see them all at once, and also as a tagging system in case some of them overlap (i think some do)?

either way, i'm super hyped about this!!! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
OH YEAH THIS IS AWESOME
OH YEAH THIS IS AWESOME
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
OMG, Thank you sooooo much, I have longed for this! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
OMG, Thank you sooooo much, I have longed for this!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
THIS IS SO NICE AA!!

Edit: y'all....you can search items by COLOR! The themes I can make now! Ohhh goodness, this is everything I've ever wanted TwT
THIS IS SO NICE AA!!

Edit: y'all....you can search items by COLOR! The themes I can make now! Ohhh goodness, this is everything I've ever wanted TwT
bouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif 5XFOHAC.png item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifbouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gif
Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of thanks!!!! This is AMAZING and I am so grateful and in awe of this
Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of thanks!!!! This is AMAZING and I am so grateful and in awe of this
dNCLmdm.png
I'm going to cry this is so good
I'm going to cry this is so good
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Ooh cool!
Ooh cool!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I've been waiting for this update all my life.
I've been waiting for this update all my life.
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93