Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Wonderful!
Wonderful!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
This is incredibly helpful, now I don’t have to look up things in a wiki! I can stay on site
This is incredibly helpful, now I don’t have to look up things in a wiki! I can stay on site
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
This is amazing. Thanks so much to everyone involved.
This is amazing. Thanks so much to everyone involved.
SO USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH. I don't have to go on a wild goose chase for random items anymore!
SO USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH. I don't have to go on a wild goose chase for random items anymore!
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
awesome! thanks staff!

if i can suggest a tiny button or something on each item in your hoard that automatically takes you to that item's page in the database, that would be extra useful!
awesome! thanks staff!

if i can suggest a tiny button or something on each item in your hoard that automatically takes you to that item's page in the database, that would be extra useful!
BFEMrcM.png
This is rad! Thank you devs for the hard work!!
This is rad! Thank you devs for the hard work!!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
The Game Database is incredibly helpful. Thank you so much FR Team!
The Game Database is incredibly helpful. Thank you so much FR Team!
Lqph2GZ.gif
[center]I have spent all five years of my time on this site awaiting this update. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Christmas has come early <3 <3 <3 [emoji=coatl love size=1]
I have spent all five years of my time on this site awaiting this update. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Christmas has come early <3 <3 <3
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Im late but this is very helpful, time to collect more efficiently!!
Im late but this is very helpful, time to collect more efficiently!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
I've been wanting a skin/accent directory for so long. This is definitely going to be a game-changer!
I've been wanting a skin/accent directory for so long. This is definitely going to be a game-changer!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93