Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 ... 2293 2294
( I am incredibly late to the party here. I was curious about how some people can insert a picture of the dragon they want to roleplay with and even link it back to the one that they have in their layer. How do you do that? )
( I am incredibly late to the party here. I was curious about how some people can insert a picture of the dragon they want to roleplay with and even link it back to the one that they have in their layer. How do you do that? )
StainedGlass2.png
((@SnickerSnack There is a generate code button under the box with your dragon’s genes/size information. When you click it, it pulls up a Bbcode and html version. FR is set up to use the BBcode))
((@SnickerSnack There is a generate code button under the box with your dragon’s genes/size information. When you click it, it pulls up a Bbcode and html version. FR is set up to use the BBcode))
M8bsogX.png
( @Katzkrieg Thanks! ))
( @Katzkrieg Thanks! ))
StainedGlass2.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47592830] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475929/47592830_350.png[/img] [/url] ((Just curious if i am doing this right ...))

47592830_350.png

((Just curious if i am doing this right ...))
StainedGlass2.png
I wanna continue the main rp y'all
Who else does?
I wanna continue the main rp y'all
Who else does?
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
I’d be up for it.
I’d be up for it.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
I really wanna continue the main rp lmao,,,i was waiting for yall but it never came so i just assumed it stopped

I really wanna continue the main rp lmao,,,i was waiting for yall but it never came so i just assumed it stopped

WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
If yall are starting this back up, would you mind if I joined back in?
If yall are starting this back up, would you mind if I joined back in?
Not at all

I would be really glad if you rejoined- :DD
Not at all

I would be really glad if you rejoined- :DD
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
:D! Should I pull Maria back out or introduce a new dragon tho
:D! Should I pull Maria back out or introduce a new dragon tho
1 2 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 ... 2293 2294