Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2298 2299
@BlueBone

Azurre soared away, then flew back using his strength to throw Cookie out off the sky. He stopped for a second and flew down by him to see if he was ok. Then Azurre flicked his tail, mad at himself. "Are you ok?"
@BlueBone

Azurre soared away, then flew back using his strength to throw Cookie out off the sky. He stopped for a second and flew down by him to see if he was ok. Then Azurre flicked his tail, mad at himself. "Are you ok?"
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie stayed still for a moment, frozen in shock and pain. He slowed peeled himself off the ground, holding a claw to his head. "Ow." he grunted simply.
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie stayed still for a moment, frozen in shock and pain. He slowed peeled himself off the ground, holding a claw to his head. "Ow." he grunted simply.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone

Azurre stepped back, wondering how he had let this happen. "Do you need any help?"You could tell he was scared. Azurre walked up to Cookie. "I am so very sorry." He sinked to the floor, guilty and ashamed
@BlueBone

Azurre stepped back, wondering how he had let this happen. "Do you need any help?"You could tell he was scared. Azurre walked up to Cookie. "I am so very sorry." He sinked to the floor, guilty and ashamed
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie shook himself off, a droplet of blood spattering from his nose. "Oo, a nosebleed." he sighed, tipping his head back in an attempt to get it to stop. "I think it's broken."
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie shook himself off, a droplet of blood spattering from his nose. "Oo, a nosebleed." he sighed, tipping his head back in an attempt to get it to stop. "I think it's broken."
@BlueBone

Azurre gave Cookie his hat to try to clog up the nose bleed. He looked a him, guilt shining in his eyes. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen!" He smacked his nose with his claws, feeling sad and horrible at the same time. "Do you want me to go? Because I've caused you enough trouble already!"
@BlueBone

Azurre gave Cookie his hat to try to clog up the nose bleed. He looked a him, guilt shining in his eyes. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen!" He smacked his nose with his claws, feeling sad and horrible at the same time. "Do you want me to go? Because I've caused you enough trouble already!"
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, Azurre! My sparring coach has broken my wings before! You're fine! I'd rather you didn't leave, actually!" he smiled warmly.
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, Azurre! My sparring coach has broken my wings before! You're fine! I'd rather you didn't leave, actually!" he smiled warmly.
@BlueBone

Azurre glanced happily at Cookie giggling. "Really?! How hard do they go on you?" He shook out his wings, feeling a little better.
@BlueBone

Azurre glanced happily at Cookie giggling. "Really?! How hard do they go on you?" He shook out his wings, feeling a little better.
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie sighed, sitting down and tucking his wings to his sides. “Too hard.” he answered, grimacing at the thought of how many times Indigo had made him cry during sparring practice.

(I’m gonna go to bed! Gn!)
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie sighed, sitting down and tucking his wings to his sides. “Too hard.” he answered, grimacing at the thought of how many times Indigo had made him cry during sparring practice.

(I’m gonna go to bed! Gn!)
@BlueBone

(Night!)

Azurre looked at Cookie in curiousity, then flopped down beside him playing with the dirt next to him. "That must be hard, attacking someone day after day." Azurre sighed then coiled up like a snake, laying his head down. He was thinking of how it would feel to be Cookie.
@BlueBone

(Night!)

Azurre looked at Cookie in curiousity, then flopped down beside him playing with the dirt next to him. "That must be hard, attacking someone day after day." Azurre sighed then coiled up like a snake, laying his head down. He was thinking of how it would feel to be Cookie.
@ThePotatoShiba (Mornin!)

Cookie nodded, heaving a big sigh. "the general had a daughter too. She actually ran away because of how hard her mother was on her." he told Azurre with a grimace.
@ThePotatoShiba (Mornin!)

Cookie nodded, heaving a big sigh. "the general had a daughter too. She actually ran away because of how hard her mother was on her." he told Azurre with a grimace.
1 2 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2298 2299