Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 2298 2299
@BlueBone

Azurre looked at him in shock. "What?! Really!" Azurre wondered who this 'Indigo' was and why she was so hard on everyone. "Do you know where she left to?"
@BlueBone

Azurre looked at him in shock. "What?! Really!" Azurre wondered who this 'Indigo' was and why she was so hard on everyone. "Do you know where she left to?"
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie nodded, his tail twitching. “Yes. She told me that I should come find her someday...” he trailed off, straing into space. It became clear that he felt something for this dragoness.
@ThePotatoShiba Cookie nodded, his tail twitching. “Yes. She told me that I should come find her someday...” he trailed off, straing into space. It became clear that he felt something for this dragoness.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone

Azurre nodded his head. He thought about things for a while. "Then how 'bout we go find her!" He waved his tail excitedly in the air. "But only if you want to! I don't want to push you into anything!" He gave Cookie a small wink.
@BlueBone

Azurre nodded his head. He thought about things for a while. "Then how 'bout we go find her!" He waved his tail excitedly in the air. "But only if you want to! I don't want to push you into anything!" He gave Cookie a small wink.
@ThePotatoShiba (We should make a private thread to do this!!)

Cookie looked up at Azurre with a big smile. “Yes! I’ve been wanting to but Indigo’s been on my back with sparring recently...let’s go!!”
@ThePotatoShiba (We should make a private thread to do this!!)

Cookie looked up at Azurre with a big smile. “Yes! I’ve been wanting to but Indigo’s been on my back with sparring recently...let’s go!!”
@BlueBone

(Yeah!)
Azurre flew a few steps. "Then what are you waiting for slowpoke! 'Cmon!"
@BlueBone

(Yeah!)
Azurre flew a few steps. "Then what are you waiting for slowpoke! 'Cmon!"
@Thepotatoshiba why don’t u start the new threadd))
@Thepotatoshiba why don’t u start the new threadd))
@BlueBone

Finnneeee
@BlueBone

Finnneeee
lol I didn't read it at all I just wanted to be the 13,000 one to reply
lol I didn't read it at all I just wanted to be the 13,000 one to reply
HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW

Don’t judge me for who I am because I can do that for you-Raptorclaw
@Diredragonar [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56214855] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562149/56214855_350.png[/img] [/url] Cana mumbled nonsense words while she slept. She curled her tail towards herself and smiling when she felt it’s warmth. When the sun started to come up she shifted and her eyes peeled open abit. She sighed like she wanted to stay asleep longer. The she stretched and rolled over nearly falling off the cliff they were on. She gripped the edge and pushed herself back. “It’s a pretty sunrise...” She murmured still half asleep.
@Diredragonar

56214855_350.png

Cana mumbled nonsense words while she slept. She curled her tail towards herself and smiling when she felt it’s warmth. When the sun started to come up she shifted and her eyes peeled open abit. She sighed like she wanted to stay asleep longer. The she stretched and rolled over nearly falling off the cliff they were on. She gripped the edge and pushed herself back.

“It’s a pretty sunrise...”

She murmured still half asleep.
Raijin turned to look at her. He had a soft smile on his face. “Aye. It is a pretty sunrise. Good morning, Ms. Candana. Did you know you talk in your sleep?” The Pearlcatcher grinned.

He turned his head back to look at the sun rising, coating the sky in purple and orange. Wind whistled past the cliff’s edge. The snow seemed to sparkle with light, reflecting the sun’s early morning rays back into the air. “I rarely saw sunrises like this in the deserts. There was always a beautiful night sky though.”
Raijin turned to look at her. He had a soft smile on his face. “Aye. It is a pretty sunrise. Good morning, Ms. Candana. Did you know you talk in your sleep?” The Pearlcatcher grinned.

He turned his head back to look at the sun rising, coating the sky in purple and orange. Wind whistled past the cliff’s edge. The snow seemed to sparkle with light, reflecting the sun’s early morning rays back into the air. “I rarely saw sunrises like this in the deserts. There was always a beautiful night sky though.”
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 2298 2299