Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 ... 16041 16042
Finally got that Dry Ice profits report done that took me several days to finish and what does C do?? "Hey, did you finish that LN2 profit report as well??" W H A T I thought you said that [i]you[/i] already did that a week ago?? oooooOOOOOOOOO [img]http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/I79vnOxa6cW8E/giphy.gif[/img]
Finally got that Dry Ice profits report done that took me several days to finish and what does C do?? "Hey, did you finish that LN2 profit report as well??"
W H A T
I thought you said that you already did that a week ago??
oooooOOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I'm so worried. I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm so worried. I don't know what to do anymore.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
im so glad i got around to looking at the daily bubble wow i love rayman origins too much i will never stop thinking about this pic [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534454974432804893/642109446218055690/unknown.png[/img]
im so glad i got around to looking at the daily bubble wow i love rayman origins too much
i will never stop thinking about this pic
unknown.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
im gonna dnkajfdhcjk im so stressed but im not doing anything why am i like this
im gonna dnkajfdhcjk im so stressed but im not doing anything why am i like this
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
[quote name="Amura" date="2019-11-06 16:08:53" ] [quote name="AuHazard" date="2019-11-06 15:11:12" ] Sooo does everyone just write what they think without responding to each other cause that's dope xP Right... [quote name="Amura" date="2019-11-06 14:57:37" ] I'm LAUGHING!! A lady is picking on me for no reason on Facebook. Tryin' to scare me. And now she looks like an idiot. XD [/quote] You sure you okay ? @3@ I need to know, how did you got her back for trying to pick on you ? [emoji=owl size=1] [/quote] She thinks Totoro is Disney. That's enough to make anyone giggle. [/quote] OMG you are right, i'm laughing too now. Thank you for that <3 So she picked on you because she doesn't want to admit she's wrong? That would be pretty low of her... Anyway, I personally love both Ghibli and Disney... But I mean while Ghibli has some sort of spiritual themes, Disney is more about rewinding fairy tails and making them glamourous @3@ Doesn't mean they can't both present those themes though... Damn, i wanna rewatch all of the movies of my childhood now... XD Thanks for that trip down memory lane Amura ! <3
Amura wrote on 2019-11-06 16:08:53:
AuHazard wrote on 2019-11-06 15:11:12:
Sooo does everyone just write what they think without responding to each other cause that's dope xP

Right...
Amura wrote on 2019-11-06 14:57:37:
I'm LAUGHING!!

A lady is picking on me for no reason on Facebook. Tryin' to scare me.

And now she looks like an idiot. XD

You sure you okay ? @3@
I need to know, how did you got her back for trying to pick on you ?

She thinks Totoro is Disney. That's enough to make anyone giggle.

OMG you are right, i'm laughing too now. Thank you for that <3
So she picked on you because she doesn't want to admit she's wrong? That would be pretty low of her...
Anyway, I personally love both Ghibli and Disney... But I mean while Ghibli has some sort of spiritual themes, Disney is more about rewinding fairy tails and making them glamourous @3@ Doesn't mean they can't both present those themes though... Damn, i wanna rewatch all of the movies of my childhood now... XD Thanks for that trip down memory lane Amura ! <3

[img][/img]WGoGuHh.gif
Little kid on my bus: High School is gonna be the best, you don't have to do math. Me: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/092/462/c2f.jpg[/img]
Little kid on my bus: High School is gonna be the best, you don't have to do math.

Me: c2f.jpg
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Just found a bunch of cartoon AMVs that I used to watch when I was 10 and I'm having a field day
Just found a bunch of cartoon AMVs that I used to watch when I was 10 and I'm having a field day
JNgbpVq.gif
MAN, I really [i]really[/i] hope that this year's NoTN will have apparel that's just as good as last year's. I wonder what the Staff came up with this time around, what can be dark and mysterious and trickstery but also not resemble any previous set [img]https://i.imgur.com/YmvCbi3.png[/img] Either way, I know I will be spending too much currency on pendants and taildecor so if the newest stuff ends up being amazing, BROKE TIME.
MAN, I really really hope that this year's NoTN will have apparel that's just as good as last year's. I wonder what the Staff came up with this time around, what can be dark and mysterious and trickstery but also not resemble any previous set
YmvCbi3.png

Either way, I know I will be spending too much currency on pendants and taildecor so if the newest stuff ends up being amazing, BROKE TIME.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
According to iCarly, we have ten more years before aliens capture Ryan Seacrest and twenty-two more years before the entire state of California goes kerplunk into the ocean.
According to iCarly, we have ten more years before aliens capture Ryan Seacrest and twenty-two more years before the entire state of California goes kerplunk into the ocean.
VGxuHXT.png
Surely she must realize I get this from her, right?
Surely she must realize I get this from her, right?
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 ... 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 ... 16041 16042