Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 7256 ... 16089 16090
CLICKING FRANTICALLY WHILE THINKING OF CLICKING FRANTICALLY!!! Wait, did I actually just think that as words instead of an action?
CLICKING FRANTICALLY WHILE THINKING OF CLICKING FRANTICALLY!!! Wait, did I actually just think that as words instead of an action?
i'll rebuild this one day
stressed depressed in desperate need of rest lol
meep
Why though, Kojima-san?
Why though, Kojima-san?
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
I really wish I could reconnect with my friends. Especially the one that got me into FR since she still plays... I'll give it a try after I get my life together... maybe it'll work out and hopefully I'll be a better person by then.
I really wish I could reconnect with my friends. Especially the one that got me into FR since she still plays... I'll give it a try after I get my life together... maybe it'll work out and hopefully I'll be a better person by then.
vWzc3aN.png
I WISH I could skip school today. I'm so tired I just want to stay curled up in bed with my hoard of blankets and pillows
I WISH I could skip school today. I'm so tired I just want to stay curled up in bed with my hoard of blankets and pillows
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="Nydrakai" date="2019-11-08 01:08:38" ] stressed depressed in desperate need of rest lol [/quote] S a m e
Nydrakai wrote on 2019-11-08 01:08:38:
S a m e
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
i don't wanna let my cats outside since it's storming
but one of them reeeeaaaalllly wants out
but i don't want to run the risk of her getting spooked and not coming home
i don't wanna let my cats outside since it's storming
but one of them reeeeaaaalllly wants out
but i don't want to run the risk of her getting spooked and not coming home

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Yeah...I think only you get that way, fam, cause I sure as heck don't feel the same about that
Yeah...I think only you get that way, fam, cause I sure as heck don't feel the same about that
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Guess now that I've signed the forms there's no turning back...
Guess now that I've signed the forms there's no turning back...
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Do you ever see something so strange you can't stop thinking about it? Like it just stays in your head the entire day?
Do you ever see something so strange you can't stop thinking about it? Like it just stays in your head the entire day?
1 2 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 7256 ... 16089 16090