Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | it came w/the leaves: mafia DISCUSSION
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 122
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-04 21:30:58" ] Since there is some confusion: I accidentally forgot about an action that happened during Hour 3 and incorrectly stated that Salsae was dead. Salsae, however, is actually alive. Take that info as you will. [/quote] Ah, okay, thank you so much!
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-04 21:30:58:
Since there is some confusion: I accidentally forgot about an action that happened during Hour 3 and incorrectly stated that Salsae was dead. Salsae, however, is actually alive. Take that info as you will.

Ah, okay, thank you so much!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-04 21:33:24" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:26:31" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:11:07" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:03:45" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:00:27" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die [/quote] WHAT. [/quote] Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it. ....I think. [/quote] Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant. [/quote] Elaine healed Salsae, but Dragon jailed them so they couldn’t, which was why Salsae was originally dead. They talked about it and I realized that I’d redirected Dragon, so they shouldn’t have actually rb’ed Elaine, so Salsae should have been healed, so I told Pastry and we fixed it [/quote] Okay, I understand now, thank you so much!
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-04 21:33:24:
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 21:26:31:
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2019-11-04 21:11:07:
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 21:03:45:
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2019-11-04 21:00:27:
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 20:44:18:
Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies.

Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow.

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION.

Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived.

Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die

WHAT.

Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it.

....I think.

Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant.
Elaine healed Salsae, but Dragon jailed them so they couldn’t, which was why Salsae was originally dead. They talked about it and I realized that I’d redirected Dragon, so they shouldn’t have actually rb’ed Elaine, so Salsae should have been healed, so I told Pastry and we fixed it

Okay, I understand now, thank you so much!
Sus list? What's that haaahahaha
I have nothing
I have nothing
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 04:13:02" ] Sus list? What's that haaahahaha I have nothing [/quote] Hah. Same. I stayed up all night and I've got nothing. :D
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-05 04:13:02:
I have nothing
Hah. Same. I stayed up all night and I've got nothing. :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve been busy, but I’ll try to post more. Sorry!
ok fine i changed my sig
[quote name="QuartzDragons" date="2019-11-05 16:02:49" ] Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve been busy, but I’ll try to post more. Sorry! [/quote] 'Tis alright. Just for the record, what do you think of recent events?
QuartzDragons wrote on 2019-11-05 16:02:49:

'Tis alright. Just for the record, what do you think of recent events?
who's excited/scared for eotn uwu
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] *certain I'll die* MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-05 18:12:46:
*certain I'll die*
MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] I'm very scared
I'm very scared
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:14:46" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] *certain I'll die* MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE [/quote] It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS3aWVTy5Ds]dumb[/url] (this is a shameless plug)
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-05 18:14:46:
*certain I'll die*
MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be dumb (this is a shameless plug)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 122