Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | it came w/the leaves: mafia DISCUSSION
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 122
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:17:48" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:14:46" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] *certain I'll die* MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE [/quote] It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS3aWVTy5Ds]dumb[/url] (this is a shameless plug) [/quote] Hehehehe... I protected Elaine [i]hopes that wasn't stupid[/i]
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-05 18:17:48:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-05 18:14:46:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-05 18:12:46:
who's excited/scared for eotn uwu
*certain I'll die*
MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be dumb (this is a shameless plug)
Hehehehe... I protected Elaine
hopes that wasn't stupid
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
So sorry for disappearing, I was working on an art project (basic clay dragon). So far, only one limb left, then the neck and tail to go.
So sorry for disappearing, I was working on an art project (basic clay dragon). So far, only one limb left, then the neck and tail to go.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:27:29" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:17:48" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:14:46" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] *certain I'll die* MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE [/quote] It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS3aWVTy5Ds]dumb[/url] (this is a shameless plug) [/quote] Hehehehe... I protected Elaine [i]hopes that wasn't stupid[/i] [/quote] a [i]little bit[/i] because now they can't heal either but also makes sense
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-05 18:27:29:
*certain I'll die*
MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be dumb (this is a shameless plug)
hopes that wasn't stupid
a little bit because now they can't heal either but also makes sense
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:29:05" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:27:29" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:17:48" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-05 18:14:46" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-05 18:12:46" ] who's excited/scared for eotn uwu [/quote] *certain I'll die* MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE [/quote] It's already lockdown so we can action talk now I think? I didn't interfere with either of the protectors because a) only one of you can be protected anyway and b) it worked last time but now it would just be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS3aWVTy5Ds]dumb[/url] (this is a shameless plug) [/quote] Hehehehe... I protected Elaine [i]hopes that wasn't stupid[/i] [/quote] a [i]little bit[/i] because now they can't heal either but also makes sense [/quote] Re: I am stupid
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-05 18:29:05:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-05 18:27:29:
*certain I'll die*
MeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE
hopes that wasn't stupid
a little bit because now they can't heal either but also makes sense
Re: I am stupid
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-05 18:28:29" ] So sorry for disappearing, I was working on an art project (basic clay dragon). So far, only one limb left, then the neck and tail to go. [/quote] It's chill. Good luck, I'm sure it's great!
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-05 18:28:29:
It's chill. Good luck, I'm sure it's great!

Clayton Academy
I forgot to use my ability, I was going to but it's a one time use anyways so I can alway use it next night if I survive.
I forgot to use my ability, I was going to but it's a one time use anyways so I can alway use it next night if I survive.
Start of Hour Five

Back in the clearing, someone paces around, her red cloak swishing around behind her. “It’s been an hour. They’re still not back yet,” she says.

“Maybe they got lost,” someone pipes up.

“Lost? We’re all lost. We should go look for them, it’s been too long.”

“I’d say we’ve all been here too long. It’s been, what, five hours? We’ve been stuck in this stupid forest for five entire hours, and in case you haven’t noticed, Peanut is dead,” a fourth friend says.

Red sighs. “If we don’t do anything, our other friends might die too. I don’t care whether or not you guys approve— I’m going to go find them.”

“Wait!” a fifth person says. “If you’re going to leave, I’m coming with you. Safety in numbers, and everything.” He smiles reassuringly at Red. And with that, the pair departs.

As they continue to journey on, they hear something scuttling in the leaf piles behind them.

“There’s someone there,” Red says. “We should move faster.” She begins to increase her pace to a light jog, and before she knows it, her friend falls behind.

“Hello?” she calls. “Where did you go?” She glances uneasily at the trees around her. “Jelly? Anybody?”

“Little Red Riding Hood,” a child’s voice croons, barely louder than the wind. “So far from home. Little Red Riding Hood, all on her own.”

“That’s not funny!” she calls back. “Where are you?” There’s giggling coming from behind a nearby tree, and against her better judgement, she walks towards it, slowly, as if in a trance.

The shape of a young child peeks back from behind the tree.

“Are you lost?” she tries, and the child darts out, freakishly quickly, into the moonlight. Red gasps as the child becomes more visible. The creature looked like a child from afar, but now, she can see its limbs are disproportionately long, and there’s a strange red stain on its old-fashioned clothes. The child looks up and grins. Its teeth are moon-white and sharp, sharper than any ordinary teeth should be. Its eyes are liquidy pools of ink, devoid of any feeling.

It giggles, and the sound is like nails on chalkboard.

“Help!” Red screams, as the creature lunges. She closes her eyes, bracing for impact, and instead hears a loud crunch. She looks up— her friend has somehow caught up, and he has punched the creature in the face.

“Get away from my friend!” he yells, and the creature yowls, scuttling back into the darkness on all fours.

They sit there, hearts fluttering furiously like caged birds, until they finally hear something familiar.

A group of four step out from the trees— it’s their friends, the ones that had departed earlier, looking for Peanut’s killer.

“We have so much to tell you,” they say.

@Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @nightskyseer @ThunderInvader @NotarySojac @Tweeter101 @Salsae @Crystalwood @QuartzDragons @ArtemisAgrotera @Cattington @Hhhokay
@QiEclipse @MagykalWagykal @LibraryWhale

Nobody died. Hour Four has ended, and Hour Five has begun. It will end on November 7th, at 19:00. Make sure you vote!

Note: Again, pronouns are not indicative of which players the roles correspond to, I just randomly picked one so that it would be more easily discernible who I was talking about.
Start of Hour Five

Back in the clearing, someone paces around, her red cloak swishing around behind her. “It’s been an hour. They’re still not back yet,” she says.

“I’d say we’ve all been here too long. It’s been, what, five hours? We’ve been stuck in this stupid forest for five entire hours, and in case you haven’t noticed, Peanut is dead,” a fourth friend says.

Red sighs. “If we don’t do anything, our other friends might die too. I don’t care whether or not you guys approve— I’m going to go find them.”

“Wait!” a fifth person says. “If you’re going to leave, I’m coming with you. Safety in numbers, and everything.” He smiles reassuringly at Red. And with that, the pair departs.

As they continue to journey on, they hear something scuttling in the leaf piles behind them.

“There’s someone there,” Red says. “We should move faster.” She begins to increase her pace to a light jog, and before she knows it, her friend falls behind.

“Hello?” she calls. “Where did you go?” She glances uneasily at the trees around her. “Jelly? Anybody?”

“Little Red Riding Hood,” a child’s voice croons, barely louder than the wind. “So far from home. Little Red Riding Hood, all on her own.”

“That’s not funny!” she calls back. “Where are you?” There’s giggling coming from behind a nearby tree, and against her better judgement, she walks towards it, slowly, as if in a trance.

“Are you lost?” she tries, and the child darts out, freakishly quickly, into the moonlight. Red gasps as the child becomes more visible. The creature looked like a child from afar, but now, she can see its limbs are disproportionately long, and there’s a strange red stain on its old-fashioned clothes. The child looks up and grins. Its teeth are moon-white and sharp, sharper than any ordinary teeth should be. Its eyes are liquidy pools of ink, devoid of any feeling.

“Help!” Red screams, as the creature lunges. She closes her eyes, bracing for impact, and instead hears a loud crunch. She looks up— her friend has somehow caught up, and he has punched the creature in the face.

“Get away from my friend!” he yells, and the creature yowls, scuttling back into the darkness on all fours.

They sit there, hearts fluttering furiously like caged birds, until they finally hear something familiar.

A group of four step out from the trees— it’s their friends, the ones that had departed earlier, looking for Peanut’s killer.

@Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @nightskyseer @ThunderInvader @NotarySojac @Tweeter101 @Salsae @Crystalwood @QuartzDragons @ArtemisAgrotera @Cattington @Hhhokay
@QiEclipse @MagykalWagykal @LibraryWhale

Nobody died. Hour Four has ended, and Hour Five has begun. It will end on November 7th, at 19:00. Make sure you vote!

Note: Again, pronouns are not indicative of which players the roles correspond to, I just randomly picked one so that it would be more easily discernible who I was talking about.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
DID I DO IT?
DID I SAVE SOMEONE?
HATH I REDEEMED MYSELF?
DID I DO IT?
DID I SAVE SOMEONE?
HATH I REDEEMED MYSELF?

Clayton Academy
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-05 19:05:41" ] Start of Hour Five Back in the clearing, someone paces around, her red cloak swishing around behind her. “It’s been an hour. They’re still not back yet,” she says. “Maybe they got lost,” someone pipes up. “Lost? We’re all lost. We should go look for them, it’s been too long.” “I’d say we’ve all been here too long. It’s been, what, five hours? We’ve been stuck in this stupid forest for five entire hours, and in case you haven’t noticed, Peanut is dead,” a fourth friend says. Red sighs. “If we don’t do anything, our other friends might die too. I don’t care whether or not you guys approve— I’m going to go find them.” “Wait!” a fifth person says. “If you’re going to leave, I’m coming with you. Safety in numbers, and everything.” He smiles reassuringly at Red. And with that, the pair departs. As they continue to journey on, they hear something scuttling in the leaf piles behind them. “There’s someone there,” Red says. “We should move faster.” She begins to increase her pace to a light jog, and before she knows it, her friend falls behind. “Hello?” she calls. “Where did you go?” She glances uneasily at the trees around her. “Jelly? Anybody?” “Little Red Riding Hood,” a child’s voice croons, barely louder than the wind. “So far from home. Little Red Riding Hood, all on her own.” “That’s not funny!” she calls back. “Where are you?” There’s giggling coming from behind a nearby tree, and against her better judgement, she walks towards it, slowly, as if in a trance. The shape of a young child peeks back from behind the tree. “Are you lost?” she tries, and the child darts out, freakishly quickly, into the moonlight. Red gasps as the child becomes more visible. The creature looked like a child from afar, but now, she can see its limbs are disproportionately long, and there’s a strange red stain on its old-fashioned clothes. The child looks up and grins. Its teeth are moon-white and sharp, sharper than any ordinary teeth should be. Its eyes are liquidy pools of ink, devoid of any feeling. It giggles, and the sound is like nails on chalkboard. “Help!” Red screams, as the creature lunges. She closes her eyes, bracing for impact, and instead hears a loud crunch. She looks up— her friend has somehow caught up, and he has punched the creature in the face. “Get away from my friend!” he yells, and the creature yowls, scuttling back into the darkness on all fours. They sit there, hearts fluttering furiously like caged birds, until they finally hear something familiar. A group of four step out from the trees— it’s their friends, the ones that had departed earlier, looking for Peanut’s killer. “We have so much to tell you,” they say. Nobody died. Hour Four has ended, and Hour Five has begun. It will end on November 7th, at 19:00. Make sure you vote! Note: Again, pronouns are not indicative of which players the roles correspond to, I just randomly picked one so that it would be more easily discernible who I was talking about. [/quote] HOLY FRICASSE IT'S A WOLF/SQUID/CHILD
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-05 19:05:41:
Start of Hour Five

HOLY FRICASSE IT'S A WOLF/SQUID/CHILD
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-05 19:08:13" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-05 19:05:41" ] Start of Hour Five Back in the clearing, someone paces around, her red cloak swishing around behind her. “It’s been an hour. They’re still not back yet,” she says. “Maybe they got lost,” someone pipes up. “Lost? We’re all lost. We should go look for them, it’s been too long.” “I’d say we’ve all been here too long. It’s been, what, five hours? We’ve been stuck in this stupid forest for five entire hours, and in case you haven’t noticed, Peanut is dead,” a fourth friend says. Red sighs. “If we don’t do anything, our other friends might die too. I don’t care whether or not you guys approve— I’m going to go find them.” “Wait!” a fifth person says. “If you’re going to leave, I’m coming with you. Safety in numbers, and everything.” He smiles reassuringly at Red. And with that, the pair departs. As they continue to journey on, they hear something scuttling in the leaf piles behind them. “There’s someone there,” Red says. “We should move faster.” She begins to increase her pace to a light jog, and before she knows it, her friend falls behind. “Hello?” she calls. “Where did you go?” She glances uneasily at the trees around her. “Jelly? Anybody?” “Little Red Riding Hood,” a child’s voice croons, barely louder than the wind. “So far from home. Little Red Riding Hood, all on her own.” “That’s not funny!” she calls back. “Where are you?” There’s giggling coming from behind a nearby tree, and against her better judgement, she walks towards it, slowly, as if in a trance. The shape of a young child peeks back from behind the tree. “Are you lost?” she tries, and the child darts out, freakishly quickly, into the moonlight. Red gasps as the child becomes more visible. The creature looked like a child from afar, but now, she can see its limbs are disproportionately long, and there’s a strange red stain on its old-fashioned clothes. The child looks up and grins. Its teeth are moon-white and sharp, sharper than any ordinary teeth should be. Its eyes are liquidy pools of ink, devoid of any feeling. It giggles, and the sound is like nails on chalkboard. “Help!” Red screams, as the creature lunges. She closes her eyes, bracing for impact, and instead hears a loud crunch. She looks up— her friend has somehow caught up, and he has punched the creature in the face. “Get away from my friend!” he yells, and the creature yowls, scuttling back into the darkness on all fours. They sit there, hearts fluttering furiously like caged birds, until they finally hear something familiar. A group of four step out from the trees— it’s their friends, the ones that had departed earlier, looking for Peanut’s killer. “We have so much to tell you,” they say. Nobody died. Hour Four has ended, and Hour Five has begun. It will end on November 7th, at 19:00. Make sure you vote! Note: Again, pronouns are not indicative of which players the roles correspond to, I just randomly picked one so that it would be more easily discernible who I was talking about. [/quote] HOLY FRICASSE IT'S A WOLF/SQUID/CHILD [/quote] Squidward werewolf!
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-05 19:08:13:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-05 19:05:41:
Start of Hour Five

HOLY FRICASSE IT'S A WOLF/SQUID/CHILD
Squidward werewolf!

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 122