Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | it came w/the leaves: mafia DISCUSSION
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122
Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies.

Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow.

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION.

Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived.
Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies.

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION.

Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="NotarySojac" date="2019-11-04 20:36:49" ] [quote name="Salsae" date="2019-11-04 20:32:27" ] Hey can everyone tell me their suspicions? I'm kinda wondering and I need to update my sus list. [/quote] Is it me, or does this sound a bit sheep-ey? That said, it would be nice for more of us (myself included) to get theorizing a bit more. [/quote] Its sheep-ey but we should share our suspicions, ill go first. I. Dont got anyone you aint knowin nothin nehehe. Sorry but in all fairness, if I say my suspicions i will die
NotarySojac wrote on 2019-11-04 20:36:49:
Salsae wrote on 2019-11-04 20:32:27:
Hey can everyone tell me their suspicions? I'm kinda wondering and I need to update my sus list.
Is it me, or does this sound a bit sheep-ey? That said, it would be nice for more of us (myself included) to get theorizing a bit more.
Its sheep-ey but we should share our suspicions, ill go first.

I.

Dont got anyone you aint knowin nothin nehehe.

Sorry but in all fairness, if I say my suspicions i will die
Please, call me elaine~
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:27:15" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-04 20:23:50" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:06:02" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-04 20:00:57" ] Sorry for being gone, I've been talking to this dude about moving shadows and this shadow baby I saw on my ceiling. [/quote] Someone get a Coca-Cola we need to do a bad luck exorcism. [/quote] Nah, it's just the shadows I see at night. They're chill, but they scare me half to death. :D [/quote] Oh darn it, I wanted to do an exorcism. My sister said I was the equivalent of a tiny shadow demon when I was a youth without impulse control (I haven't changed much). Now I wanna know what would people do to summon me... I'd be a [i]terrible[/i] demon. I'd just do pranks but also be like, "No mate, don't sell your soul! You're so nice and you don't' deserve this nasty stuff." Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do during this Night? I'm going to search for any transparent text but I can't think of anything else and my throat hurts. [/quote] Lol. Tbh my shadow demons don't do much but do spooky things like hang from the ceiling like spiders. The spider demon is the shadow baby. The floor scuttle demon is the hand shadow.
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 20:27:15:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-04 20:23:50:
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 20:06:02:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-04 20:00:57:
Sorry for being gone, I've been talking to this dude about moving shadows and this shadow baby I saw on my ceiling.

Someone get a Coca-Cola we need to do a bad luck exorcism.
Nah, it's just the shadows I see at night. They're chill, but they scare me half to death. :D

Oh darn it, I wanted to do an exorcism.

My sister said I was the equivalent of a tiny shadow demon when I was a youth without impulse control (I haven't changed much). Now I wanna know what would people do to summon me... I'd be a terrible demon. I'd just do pranks but also be like, "No mate, don't sell your soul! You're so nice and you don't' deserve this nasty stuff."

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do during this Night? I'm going to search for any transparent text but I can't think of anything else and my throat hurts.
Lol. Tbh my shadow demons don't do much but do spooky things like hang from the ceiling like spiders. The spider demon is the shadow baby. The floor scuttle demon is the hand shadow.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 20:44:18:

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
[quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:00:27" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die [/quote] WHAT.
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2019-11-04 21:00:27:

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die

WHAT.
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:03:45" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:00:27" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die [/quote] WHAT. [/quote] Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it. ....I think.
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 21:03:45:

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

WHAT.

Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it.

....I think.
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
[quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:11:07" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:03:45" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:00:27" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die [/quote] WHAT. [/quote] Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it. ....I think. [/quote] Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant.
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2019-11-04 21:11:07:

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

WHAT.

Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it.

....I think.

Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant.
Oh that reminds me, @QuartzDragons

I have you down has not having posted during Hour 3. If this was a mistake, and you did say something, let me know, but if not, you must post at least once during Hour 4 (lasts until Nov 5th, 19:00), or else I’ll look for a sub to replace you.

If you’re having trouble meeting the post requirements, and you want to drop out of the game, let me know. If not, then please post something.
Oh that reminds me, @QuartzDragons

I have you down has not having posted during Hour 3. If this was a mistake, and you did say something, let me know, but if not, you must post at least once during Hour 4 (lasts until Nov 5th, 19:00), or else I’ll look for a sub to replace you.

If you’re having trouble meeting the post requirements, and you want to drop out of the game, let me know. If not, then please post something.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Since there is some confusion: I accidentally forgot about an action that happened during Hour 3 and incorrectly stated that Salsae was dead. Salsae, however, is actually alive. Take that info as you will.
Since there is some confusion: I accidentally forgot about an action that happened during Hour 3 and incorrectly stated that Salsae was dead. Salsae, however, is actually alive. Take that info as you will.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:26:31" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:11:07" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 21:03:45" ] [quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2019-11-04 21:00:27" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-04 20:44:18" ] Alright I've been so chaotic these past days I haven't posted any Sus Lists, my apologies. Just a short thingy, I'll elaborate on it IRL tomorrow. Mod -Tasty Town -Tweeter -Dragon -Spectral -Elaine Pure Neutral -Notary -Salsae Neutral/Sus -Quartz -Artemis -Thunder -Crystal I'm tired and I probably missed someone. I'll rewrite this tomorrow. IT IS TEMPORARY HENCE THE LACK OF EXPLANATION. Also guys, when you're a baby, there's a day when your parents put you down and never pick you up again. Okay I'm sleep-deprived. [/quote] Why Salsae as neutral? The mod accidentally confirmed them as town when they didn't-actually-die [/quote] WHAT. [/quote] Oh did you. Not see the hour two end of hour post before she fixed it. Yeah complicated stuff happened and the doctor got un-roleblocked and so salsae died but actually didn't? Apparently the night actions were complicated as heck and Tasty got confused. So they initially announced Salsae was dead and town but then fixed it. ....I think. [/quote] Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant. [/quote] Elaine healed Salsae, but Dragon jailed them so they couldn’t, which was why Salsae was originally dead. They talked about it and I realized that I’d redirected Dragon, so they shouldn’t have actually rb’ed Elaine, so Salsae should have been healed, so I told Pastry and we fixed it
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-04 21:26:31:
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2019-11-04 21:11:07:

Mod

-Tasty

Town

-Tweeter
-Dragon
-Spectral
-Elaine

Pure Neutral

-Notary
-Salsae

Neutral/Sus

-Quartz
-Artemis
-Thunder
-Crystal

WHAT.

....I think.

Oh, okay, thank you! I'll edit my Sus List tomorrow. I saw the Mod edit but I didn't know what it meant.
Elaine healed Salsae, but Dragon jailed them so they couldn’t, which was why Salsae was originally dead. They talked about it and I realized that I’d redirected Dragon, so they shouldn’t have actually rb’ed Elaine, so Salsae should have been healed, so I told Pastry and we fixed it
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122