Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72
A lot more than I was expecting but I sure I will like it. Now to check out the bestiary!
A lot more than I was expecting but I sure I will like it. Now to check out the bestiary!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
I'm loving the update! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] And it already proved very useful as I found out I had a Golden Lionsnake in my vault, but I hadn't even once bonded with it XD [s](Edit: the lionsnake wasn't the only one *cough*)[/s]
I'm loving the update!
And it already proved very useful as I found out I had a Golden Lionsnake in my vault, but I hadn't even once bonded with it XD

(Edit: the lionsnake wasn't the only one *cough*)
ukDKhF5.png
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
This is the #1 update I have been waiting for! Awh yeah. So hyped. Let the Pokemon-borne obsession of collecting all familiars BEGIN!! [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
This is the #1 update I have been waiting for!
Awh yeah. So hyped. Let the Pokemon-borne obsession of collecting all familiars BEGIN!!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
[emoji=spiral love size=1]
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
Really happy with this!!! Especially being able to have the awakened status while not having the familiar anymore!!!
Really happy with this!!! Especially being able to have the awakened status while not having the familiar anymore!!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
All I thought I wanted was to be able to search them by name.
This is so much better.
*sniffle*
All I thought I wanted was to be able to search them by name.
This is so much better.
*sniffle*
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
This is amazing!! Going to make things so much easier lol.
Also love the 2 new baldwins babies--they're so cute!
This is amazing!! Going to make things so much easier lol.
Also love the 2 new baldwins babies--they're so cute!

Ury0pQY.png

4hHORje.png
Beautiful Revamp!

I only have one comment: The Bestiary doesn't have a way to sort "Unbonded," so its still difficult to tell at a glance which familiars still need to be bonded to dragons. It would be really helpful if that category was added to the list. Other than that, the revamp s great!
Beautiful Revamp!

I only have one comment: The Bestiary doesn't have a way to sort "Unbonded," so its still difficult to tell at a glance which familiars still need to be bonded to dragons. It would be really helpful if that category was added to the list. Other than that, the revamp s great!
fw5Pc0h.png
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72