Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72
yes, finally!
yes, finally!
While this is cool, I hope that one day we’ll have a system to allow us to use multiple of the same familiars in our Lair, instead of just one. And if not, then atleast have it that the lowest level familiar is the one that shows up in the menu when selecting a familiar, instead of the one that is awakened.

Otherwise...my god I love this update <3
While this is cool, I hope that one day we’ll have a system to allow us to use multiple of the same familiars in our Lair, instead of just one. And if not, then atleast have it that the lowest level familiar is the one that shows up in the menu when selecting a familiar, instead of the one that is awakened.

Otherwise...my god I love this update <3

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
I love the sorting options. For gifting others, the "undiscovered" tab is a bless. For my own part, the "discovered" tab + "not awakened, all" is a bless. This is exactly what I needed. I don't need anything else, but I see how handy the on-dragon and in-hoard icons can be if you are searching for duplicates to give away :D
I love the sorting options. For gifting others, the "undiscovered" tab is a bless. For my own part, the "discovered" tab + "not awakened, all" is a bless. This is exactly what I needed. I don't need anything else, but I see how handy the on-dragon and in-hoard icons can be if you are searching for duplicates to give away :D
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
still wish the pages were named alphabetically instead of numbered (it's hard to find where the familiars starting with "R" start in numbered pages), but this is a good start.
still wish the pages were named alphabetically instead of numbered (it's hard to find where the familiars starting with "R" start in numbered pages), but this is a good start.
I'm going crazy those new familiars are ADORABLE
I'm going crazy those new familiars are ADORABLE
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[emoji=snapper love size=2] ily fr
ily fr

mads
she/her
bi ace DVynlKm.png HQsa6bD.png
JphybM9.png
Thanks to much!! Farewell, familiar tracker spreadsheet!
Thanks to much!! Farewell, familiar tracker spreadsheet!
What a surprise! I love this!
What a surprise! I love this!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
nice.
nice.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
So this means we can keep Awakened things in our dex even when we don't own them anymore! This is fantastic!
So this means we can keep Awakened things in our dex even when we don't own them anymore! This is fantastic!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72