Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Fake Achievement] Thanks Arcanist
1 2 3 4
[center]Okay so I read this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3219471/28#post_53691630]post[/url] in the “[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3219471/1#post_3219471]Shooting Star[/url]” thread and I think I might’ve busted a lung laughing about it: [quote name="@hungryhobbits" date="2023-03-18 09:26:53" ] [quote name="@Volinolona" date="2023-03-18 09:22:42" ] Everyone Else: Arcane Ancient! My Brain: ... It kinda looks like those mass extinction of the dinos pics. Not sure what the end prize will be, but this does definitely feel like an event setup. [/quote] do you know how funny it would be if this was just them being like "EXTINCTION EVENT" [/quote] And it got me wondering, what if it WAS a set up to another doomsday-like event like when Arcanist brought back the shade? TLDR; I made a fake achievement badge out of it, equivalent of a theorist wearing a tinfoil hat. The item is a recolor of one of the [url=https://www.tumblr.com/flightrising/36060765729/some-of-the-items-you-might-find-while-playing?source=share]unused icons[/url] made from Undel back in 2012. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879161140935016468/1086696704960639047/Untitled2165.png[/img] ——— EDIT :: Made one last achievement before the grand reveal [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/985806615968100432/1087388449012711605/Untitled2173.png[/img] [/center] -----
Okay so I read this post in the “Shooting Star” thread and I think I might’ve busted a lung laughing about it:

@hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-03-18 09:26:53:
@Volinolona wrote on 2023-03-18 09:22:42:
Everyone Else: Arcane Ancient!
My Brain: ... It kinda looks like those mass extinction of the dinos pics.

Not sure what the end prize will be, but this does definitely feel like an event setup.
do you know how funny it would be if this was just them being like "EXTINCTION EVENT"

And it got me wondering, what if it WAS a set up to another doomsday-like event like when Arcanist brought back the shade?

TLDR; I made a fake achievement badge out of it, equivalent of a theorist wearing a tinfoil hat. The item is a recolor of one of the unused icons made from Undel back in 2012.

Untitled2165.png

———

EDIT ::

Made one last achievement before the grand reveal

Untitled2173.png

A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
LMAO glad i could help XDD

it'd be funny if it was another modern breed tbh (the chances of which are extremely low i know) just falling out of the sky finally to literally be like "no tidelord isnt up here actually"
LMAO glad i could help XDD

it'd be funny if it was another modern breed tbh (the chances of which are extremely low i know) just falling out of the sky finally to literally be like "no tidelord isnt up here actually"
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
WAIT- hold on, I need to check something, I'll be right back.

Okay so, I know we get this nice little art as a teaser right before we get an Ancient drop, but could this actually be an intro to a new feat? It has been only 4 months or so since Undertides which is like...very short, while it's been almost 2 full years since the last feat. I'd personally be really happy to see another feat for now, which would set other things into motion for the next Ancient, probably an Arcane one a few months later
WAIT- hold on, I need to check something, I'll be right back.

Okay so, I know we get this nice little art as a teaser right before we get an Ancient drop, but could this actually be an intro to a new feat? It has been only 4 months or so since Undertides which is like...very short, while it's been almost 2 full years since the last feat. I'd personally be really happy to see another feat for now, which would set other things into motion for the next Ancient, probably an Arcane one a few months later
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
'EXTINCTION EVENT!' Says Aequorin, all smiles and doing jazz hands.
'EXTINCTION EVENT!' Says Aequorin, all smiles and doing jazz hands.
lololol, mind if i add your achievement to my collection? this is so funny!

i would SO love some kind of space-gremlin type dragon. give me a loveable little Arcane monstrosity. comes to Sornieth on flying space rocks, leaves a bunch of craters and destruction, and STILL becomes the new darling of the entire userbase lol. but what were they doing for the Arcanist in the vast cold expanse of space? are they coming back for revenge on a god that abandoned them? my imagination is running away with me here lol but i'm just so excited for what might happen next :)
lololol, mind if i add your achievement to my collection? this is so funny!

i would SO love some kind of space-gremlin type dragon. give me a loveable little Arcane monstrosity. comes to Sornieth on flying space rocks, leaves a bunch of craters and destruction, and STILL becomes the new darling of the entire userbase lol. but what were they doing for the Arcanist in the vast cold expanse of space? are they coming back for revenge on a god that abandoned them? my imagination is running away with me here lol but i'm just so excited for what might happen next :)
OK but with all the extinct species taking some time in the spotlight with Arlo, it does make me wonder if this is planned...

but they didn't say good-bye
OK but with all the extinct species taking some time in the spotlight with Arlo, it does make me wonder if this is planned...

but they didn't say good-bye
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@Natron
What do you mean by feat?
@Natron
What do you mean by feat?
akueye3.png
had to put this on Koriko!
had to put this on Koriko!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Tomo better update that "How many times has the Arcanist brought about the end of the world" question.
Tomo better update that "How many times has the Arcanist brought about the end of the world" question.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@thanosbottomtext like Dustcarve Dig! That is a type of "feat", a sitewide event for everyone to participate in!
@thanosbottomtext like Dustcarve Dig! That is a type of "feat", a sitewide event for everyone to participate in!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4