Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Free/PWYW] Poems, Lore, Lyrics etc!
So I'm paying for the GPT-4 AI, and am not using it nearly enough... I also need to practice my prompt engineering (I work in an AI-adjacent field) so thought this could be a fun way to do it! [emoji=aberration love size=2] [u]As this is AI-generated, I'm not expecting payment[/u] - however, I do still spend quite a bit of time tweaking the prompts, running corrections & working with outputs to resolve any issues it runs into, so if you feel the output brought value to you and you want to throw anything my way, I'd be forever grateful (but no expectations I'm doing this for fun!)! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3249104/1#post_3249104]This is a continuation of this thread![/url] [u][b]HOW IT WORKS: [/b][/u] Show me the dragon you want some writing about (or multiple dragons if you want outputs based on their [u]interactions[/u]) - one request per person write a description as follows, with your own words replacing the stuff in <>: (feel free to add extra info, or remove things (ie flight elements) if not applicable) [i]<name>[/i] is a [i]<gender> <species> [/i]dragon of the [i]<element>[/i] flight living in a <your element + lair type> flight lair. They [i]<insert lots of info on what they look like, love, care about or do / things you want a piece about / by them about!> [/i] This [i]<poem / song lyrics/ short story etc>[/i] should be [i]<about them> or <written by them>[/i]. [i]<if a short story, give some basic plot directions, ie 'about them going to the Flight Rising Trading Post'>[/i] in a [i]<tone - ie happy, melancholy etc>[/i] mood / vibe. I will then adjust this prompt & work with the AI to make something that hopefully suits your wishes! NB. If you have a favourite author / poet / songwriter, stick that in there and I'll see if I can work the style in. :) -------------------------- [center][u][b]Example:[/b][/u][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33921460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/339215/33921460_350.png[/img][/url] Alenaura is a female skydancer dragon of the ice flight, living in a Venerable wind flight lair near the Gale Sanctum. They hate the fact they are of the ice element and are masquerading as a light flight dragon. While they are terrified of this duplicity being exposed, they often secretly visit their ice flight home where their true love still resides. This poem should be written by Alenaura to her lover, Dionysus in the faraway ice tribe, whom she longs to visit, but fears her visits will expose that she is not in the light flight. In a loving, melancholy tone. Output: [b]To Dionysus[/b] Beneath the sable night of frozen light, I pen these words, Alenaura, a name that sings in frost and in the icy fjords. An Ice-born heart, within a Light Flight's guise, I wear, A masquerade, a mimicry, a painfully gilded snare. Oh Dionysus, thou of frozen love and crystal spire, You're etched within my heart, an undying, icy fire. Each step I take, each wingbeat towards the golden sphere, Is a step away from thee, my love, my only dear. To the Tundra I return, in hushed and secret flight, Beneath the glow of Southern Ice, in the shield of silent night. But fear doth grip this icy heart, a fear so cold and deep, Of exposure, of the truth unveiled, I shudder in my sleep. Yet I long for thee, oh love, in the frigid, frost-kissed air, Where the Northern Lights do dance and prance, in the Icewarden's glare. Your touch, your breath, your soul entwined, with mine in cold delight, My heart in yours, in our icy home, beneath the endless night. But away I fly, to the Sunbeam Ruins, where the light doth falsely play, In the heart of mine, a glacier's weight, heavy with dismay. Oh, Dionysus, my love, my life, my frozen, crystalline dream, I remain thine, in secret, under the false sunbeam. So, I write to thee, with trembling claw, and a heart of frost and stone, Know this, my love, through the icy veil, you are not alone. Through the fear, the distance, and the masquerade so cruel, I am, and always will be, your love, your jewel. In the heart of Ice, or in Light's false guise, wherever I may roam, Remember, my love, my heart is thine, and the Tundra is our home. So, I sign this letter, with a tear, and a lover's tender sigh, Yours forever, in frost or in light, your Alenaura, under the sky.
So I'm paying for the GPT-4 AI, and am not using it nearly enough...
I also need to practice my prompt engineering (I work in an AI-adjacent field) so thought this could be a fun way to do it!

As this is AI-generated, I'm not expecting payment - however, I do still spend quite a bit of time tweaking the prompts, running corrections & working with outputs to resolve any issues it runs into, so if you feel the output brought value to you and you want to throw anything my way, I'd be forever grateful (but no expectations I'm doing this for fun!)!

This is a continuation of this thread!

HOW IT WORKS:

Show me the dragon you want some writing about (or multiple dragons if you want outputs based on their interactions) - one request per person
write a description as follows, with your own words replacing the stuff in <>:
(feel free to add extra info, or remove things (ie flight elements) if not applicable)

<name> is a <gender> <species> dragon of the <element> flight living in a <your element + lair type> flight lair. They <insert lots of info on what they look like, love, care about or do / things you want a piece about / by them about!>

This <poem / song lyrics/ short story etc> should be <about them> or <written by them>. <if a short story, give some basic plot directions, ie 'about them going to the Flight Rising Trading Post'>

in a <tone - ie happy, melancholy etc> mood / vibe.

I will then adjust this prompt & work with the AI to make something that hopefully suits your wishes!

NB. If you have a favourite author / poet / songwriter, stick that in there and I'll see if I can work the style in. :)

Example:

33921460_350.png

Alenaura is a female skydancer dragon of the ice flight, living in a Venerable wind flight lair near the Gale Sanctum. They hate the fact they are of the ice element and are masquerading as a light flight dragon. While they are terrified of this duplicity being exposed, they often secretly visit their ice flight home where their true love still resides.

This poem should be written by Alenaura to her lover, Dionysus in the faraway ice tribe, whom she longs to visit, but fears her visits will expose that she is not in the light flight.
In a loving, melancholy tone.

Output:
To Dionysus

Beneath the sable night of frozen light, I pen these words,
Alenaura, a name that sings in frost and in the icy fjords.
An Ice-born heart, within a Light Flight's guise, I wear,
A masquerade, a mimicry, a painfully gilded snare.

Oh Dionysus, thou of frozen love and crystal spire,
You're etched within my heart, an undying, icy fire.
Each step I take, each wingbeat towards the golden sphere,
Is a step away from thee, my love, my only dear.

To the Tundra I return, in hushed and secret flight,
Beneath the glow of Southern Ice, in the shield of silent night.
But fear doth grip this icy heart, a fear so cold and deep,
Of exposure, of the truth unveiled, I shudder in my sleep.

Yet I long for thee, oh love, in the frigid, frost-kissed air,
Where the Northern Lights do dance and prance, in the Icewarden's glare.
Your touch, your breath, your soul entwined, with mine in cold delight,
My heart in yours, in our icy home, beneath the endless night.

But away I fly, to the Sunbeam Ruins, where the light doth falsely play,
In the heart of mine, a glacier's weight, heavy with dismay.
Oh, Dionysus, my love, my life, my frozen, crystalline dream,
I remain thine, in secret, under the false sunbeam.

So, I write to thee, with trembling claw, and a heart of frost and stone,
Know this, my love, through the icy veil, you are not alone.
Through the fear, the distance, and the masquerade so cruel,
I am, and always will be, your love, your jewel.

In the heart of Ice, or in Light's false guise, wherever I may roam,
Remember, my love, my heart is thine, and the Tundra is our home.
So, I sign this letter, with a tear, and a lover's tender sigh,
Yours forever, in frost or in light, your Alenaura, under the sky.

Baldwin Profit Calculator:
~Reserved Post Just in Case~
~Reserved Post Just in Case~
Another fun example of a short story! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33606445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/336065/33606445_350.png[/img][/url] Haunt is a male skydancer dragon of the wind flight. They have a light green & grey spooky vibe about them, and delight in appearing mystical and unknowable. This short story should be about them heading into the Flight Rising Trading post in Sornieth and falling in love with an adorable familiar sold by swipp's swap stand. Haunt must try to barter for the familiar without showing that he's too excited, and still maintaining his haunting appearance. --------- [b][u]Generated Short Story:[/u][/b] In Sornieth's heart, where the wind danced with the market's aroma, Haunt, a Wind flight Skydancer, weaved through the crowd. His scales, a spectral blend of green and grey, flickered with the wind's whimsy, casting shifting shadows that whispered tales of the unknown. His reputation, a spectral enigma, was his delight. He was a ghostly figure, a fleeting sight, a hushed awe in the wind's murmurs. His presence was a haunting melody that echoed in the market's symphony. Among the market's treasures, Swipp's Swap Stand held an irresistible charm. Amidst the glittering trinkets, a small familiar with round, curious eyes and a soft coat caught Haunt's gaze. It was an instant connection, a silent conversation of souls. But Haunt was a spectral riddle, not an ordinary dragon. He couldn't betray his excitement. So, he approached the stand, his stride echoing the wind's rhythm. His claw reached out, hovering over the familiar before gracing its fur. The familiar's purr was a soft melody in the wind's song, stirring a flutter in Haunt's heart. Swipp watched the exchange, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Fancy that little one, do ya?" His voice was a playful gust in the wind. Haunt met his gaze, his face a calm sea under the wind's dance. "It is... acceptable," he replied, his voice a soft whisper in the wind's symphony. Swipp's laughter echoed through the market, a booming drum in the wind's orchestra. "Well, if you want it, you'll have to trade for it." Haunt nodded, his spectral demeanor undisturbed as he began to barter. His excitement was a hidden current in the wind's flow, his haunting presence a constant rhythm in the market's melody. Finally, the familiar nestled in his claws, its purr a soft echo in the wind. His spectral demeanor was intact, his excitement a hidden treasure. But as he looked at the familiar, a warmth stirred in his heart. And so, Haunt returned to his lair, a new companion by his side. He was still a figure of mystery and intrigue, a haunting presence in the wind. But now, he was also a dragon in love. And somehow, that made him even more unknowable. -------- [b][u]Generated Description of Dragon:[/u][/b] The dragon in the image is a mesmerizing sight, embodying an ethereal and spectral presence. Its scales are a spectral green, reminiscent of a ghostly apparition emerging from the mists of a haunted forest. Its wings, vast and imposing, carry an otherworldly aura, as if they could flutter through the veils separating the realms of the living and the dead. The dragon's eyes, glowing with an eerie light, hold a gaze that is both captivating and slightly unnerving, suggesting a creature that exists between the tangible and the spectral. Its horns, dark and curved, add an element of ancient wisdom and mystique to its ghostly appearance. What truly sets this dragon apart, however, is the large book that it carries on its back, bound by a chain. The book, with its worn cover and heavy chain, suggests a tome of ancient and forbidden knowledge, perhaps even a chronicle of the spectral realm itself. This dragon, it seems, is not just a spectral apparition, but also a guardian of ghostly wisdom and arcane lore.
Another fun example of a short story!

33606445_350.png

Haunt is a male skydancer dragon of the wind flight. They have a light green & grey spooky vibe about them, and delight in appearing mystical and unknowable.

This short story should be about them heading into the Flight Rising Trading post in Sornieth and falling in love with an adorable familiar sold by swipp's swap stand. Haunt must try to barter for the familiar without showing that he's too excited, and still maintaining his haunting appearance.

Generated Short Story:

In Sornieth's heart, where the wind danced with the market's aroma, Haunt, a Wind flight Skydancer, weaved through the crowd. His scales, a spectral blend of green and grey, flickered with the wind's whimsy, casting shifting shadows that whispered tales of the unknown.

His reputation, a spectral enigma, was his delight. He was a ghostly figure, a fleeting sight, a hushed awe in the wind's murmurs. His presence was a haunting melody that echoed in the market's symphony.

Among the market's treasures, Swipp's Swap Stand held an irresistible charm. Amidst the glittering trinkets, a small familiar with round, curious eyes and a soft coat caught Haunt's gaze. It was an instant connection, a silent conversation of souls.

But Haunt was a spectral riddle, not an ordinary dragon. He couldn't betray his excitement. So, he approached the stand, his stride echoing the wind's rhythm. His claw reached out, hovering over the familiar before gracing its fur. The familiar's purr was a soft melody in the wind's song, stirring a flutter in Haunt's heart.

Swipp watched the exchange, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Fancy that little one, do ya?" His voice was a playful gust in the wind.

Haunt met his gaze, his face a calm sea under the wind's dance. "It is... acceptable," he replied, his voice a soft whisper in the wind's symphony.

Swipp's laughter echoed through the market, a booming drum in the wind's orchestra. "Well, if you want it, you'll have to trade for it."

Haunt nodded, his spectral demeanor undisturbed as he began to barter. His excitement was a hidden current in the wind's flow, his haunting presence a constant rhythm in the market's melody.

Finally, the familiar nestled in his claws, its purr a soft echo in the wind. His spectral demeanor was intact, his excitement a hidden treasure. But as he looked at the familiar, a warmth stirred in his heart.

And so, Haunt returned to his lair, a new companion by his side. He was still a figure of mystery and intrigue, a haunting presence in the wind. But now, he was also a dragon in love. And somehow, that made him even more unknowable.

Generated Description of Dragon:

The dragon in the image is a mesmerizing sight, embodying an ethereal and spectral presence. Its scales are a spectral green, reminiscent of a ghostly apparition emerging from the mists of a haunted forest. Its wings, vast and imposing, carry an otherworldly aura, as if they could flutter through the veils separating the realms of the living and the dead.

The dragon's eyes, glowing with an eerie light, hold a gaze that is both captivating and slightly unnerving, suggesting a creature that exists between the tangible and the spectral. Its horns, dark and curved, add an element of ancient wisdom and mystique to its ghostly appearance.

What truly sets this dragon apart, however, is the large book that it carries on its back, bound by a chain. The book, with its worn cover and heavy chain, suggests a tome of ancient and forbidden knowledge, perhaps even a chronicle of the spectral realm itself. This dragon, it seems, is not just a spectral apparition, but also a guardian of ghostly wisdom and arcane lore.
Another Example! This one features my mother-son pair, Wednesday and Arlevi: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33560480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/335605/33560480_350.png[/img][/url] Wednesday [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34970743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/349708/34970743_350.png[/img][/url] Arlevi Wednesday is a water-flight dragon who now lives in a wind-flight lair. She feels she was born the wrong element, and believes herself to be more of the wind, desperate to travel sornieth and see the sights. Her son, Arlevi, was born in this wind flight as a wind element dragon, but to him, the call of the ocean is all he hears. write duet song lyrics of these two flight rising dragons lamenting they were each given the wrong element, and wishing what the other has. --------- [b][u]Flight of the Misplaced Souls[/u][/b] (Verse 1 - Wednesday) In the realm of Tidelord, where I took my first breath, Under the waves, in the water-flight's depth. But my heart yearns for the Zephyr, for the Windward Plateau, In the Wind flight's lair, is where I wish to go. (Chorus - Wednesday) Oh, to be a child of Windsinger, to dance in the sky, To traverse Sornieth, where the wind spirits lie. To feel the gusts, to see the sights, In the embrace of the wind, on those endless flights. (Verse 2 - Arlevi) In the heart of the Windsinger, where I was born, In the Wind flight's lair, in the light of the morn. But my soul longs for the Tidelord, for the ocean's lull, In the Water flight's realm, I feel the pull. (Chorus - Arlevi) Oh, to be a child of Tidelord, to dive in the deep, To swim with the Leviathans, where the sea serpents sleep. To hear the ocean's hymn, to feel the tide, In the heart of the sea, I wish to reside. (Bridge - Wednesday & Arlevi) But here we are, a mother and son, Each longing for what the other has won. A wind dragon yearning for the sea, A water dragon wishing to be free. (Chorus - Wednesday & Arlevi) Oh, to trade our deities, to swap our flight, To live our dreams, under Sornieth's light. A wind dragon in the sea, a water dragon in the sky, In each other's elements, if only we could fly. (Outro - Wednesday & Arlevi) But we are who we are, under Sornieth's sun, A water dragon and a wind dragon, our journey's just begun. We'll dream our dreams, under the moon's glow, A mother and son, in the world of Sornieth, we grow.
Another Example! This one features my mother-son pair, Wednesday and Arlevi:

33560480_350.png
Wednesday

34970743_350.png
Arlevi

Wednesday is a water-flight dragon who now lives in a wind-flight lair. She feels she was born the wrong element, and believes herself to be more of the wind, desperate to travel sornieth and see the sights.
Her son, Arlevi, was born in this wind flight as a wind element dragon, but to him, the call of the ocean is all he hears.

write duet song lyrics of these two flight rising dragons lamenting they were each given the wrong element, and wishing what the other has.

Flight of the Misplaced Souls

(Verse 1 - Wednesday)
In the realm of Tidelord, where I took my first breath,
Under the waves, in the water-flight's depth.
But my heart yearns for the Zephyr, for the Windward Plateau,
In the Wind flight's lair, is where I wish to go.

(Chorus - Wednesday)
Oh, to be a child of Windsinger, to dance in the sky,
To traverse Sornieth, where the wind spirits lie.
To feel the gusts, to see the sights,
In the embrace of the wind, on those endless flights.

(Verse 2 - Arlevi)
In the heart of the Windsinger, where I was born,
In the Wind flight's lair, in the light of the morn.
But my soul longs for the Tidelord, for the ocean's lull,
In the Water flight's realm, I feel the pull.

(Chorus - Arlevi)
Oh, to be a child of Tidelord, to dive in the deep,
To swim with the Leviathans, where the sea serpents sleep.
To hear the ocean's hymn, to feel the tide,
In the heart of the sea, I wish to reside.

(Bridge - Wednesday & Arlevi)
But here we are, a mother and son,
Each longing for what the other has won.
A wind dragon yearning for the sea,
A water dragon wishing to be free.

(Chorus - Wednesday & Arlevi)
Oh, to trade our deities, to swap our flight,
To live our dreams, under Sornieth's light.
A wind dragon in the sea, a water dragon in the sky,
In each other's elements, if only we could fly.

(Outro - Wednesday & Arlevi)
But we are who we are, under Sornieth's sun,
A water dragon and a wind dragon, our journey's just begun.
We'll dream our dreams, under the moon's glow,
A mother and son, in the world of Sornieth, we grow.
Example: A Short Story [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34551568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345516/34551568_350.png[/img][/url] Oath is a male skydancer dragon, with red and white patterning. He wears a dark creepy skull with long stringy red hair. He carries a cursed sword and is wreathed by floating candles that emenate a dark mist. His gauntlets glow faintly red, leaving glowing ethereal footprints wherever he walks. Write a story from the perspective of another skydancer dragon in the Gale Sanctum, who has told to many lies and gets a missive telling him the Oathkeeper is coming for him. The story should be from the victim's perspective as Oath hunts him down and murders him. -------- [b][u]The Oathkeeper[/u][/b] In the Gale Sanctum, where the wind carried whispers and the sky danced with colors, I found myself ensnared in a web of my own deceit. The lies, once harmless, had morphed into a monstrous entity, a beast that had summoned its master. The missive arrived at dawn, a parchment bearing the ominous seal of the Oathkeeper. The mere sight of it sent a chill down my spine, a cold harbinger of the retribution to come. As the sun surrendered to the night, the Sanctum transformed. The familiar paths twisted into a labyrinth of fear, the shadows lengthening into monstrous shapes. The air grew colder, the wind carrying a silent threat. He was coming. The night was a symphony of hushed whispers and rustling leaves, punctuated by the distant hoot of an owl. But beneath it all was a rhythm, a soft, relentless thud. Footsteps. His footsteps. Each step left behind a faintly glowing footprint, a spectral fire that cut through the darkness, a relentless pursuer in the night. I ran, my heart pounding a frantic rhythm in my chest. But no matter where I went, the spectral fire followed, a relentless echo of my impending doom. Then, I saw him. Not as a dragon, but as a specter of justice. His scales, a haunting blend of red and white, shimmered in the moonlight. His skull mask, adorned with stringy red hair, was a grim specter in the darkness. The floating candles that wreathed him cast an eerie glow, their dark mist a haunting shroud. And in his claw, the cursed sword gleamed, its cold edge a promise of retribution. The sword found me in the end, its cold, cruel edge a stark contrast to the warm blood that flowed from my wound. As I lay there, life ebbing away, I saw him. Oath, the Oathkeeper, a phantom of truth in the moonlight. As the darkness closed in, a realization dawned. The lies, the deceit, the broken oaths - they had led me here, to this cold, lonely end. And as the last breath left my body, I made one final promise - a promise of truth, of honesty. But it was too late. The Oathkeeper had claimed his due.
Example: A Short Story

34551568_350.png
Oath is a male skydancer dragon, with red and white patterning. He wears a dark creepy skull with long stringy red hair. He carries a cursed sword and is wreathed by floating candles that emenate a dark mist. His gauntlets glow faintly red, leaving glowing ethereal footprints wherever he walks.

Write a story from the perspective of another skydancer dragon in the Gale Sanctum, who has told to many lies and gets a missive telling him the Oathkeeper is coming for him. The story should be from the victim's perspective as Oath hunts him down and murders him.

The Oathkeeper

In the Gale Sanctum, where the wind carried whispers and the sky danced with colors, I found myself ensnared in a web of my own deceit. The lies, once harmless, had morphed into a monstrous entity, a beast that had summoned its master.

The missive arrived at dawn, a parchment bearing the ominous seal of the Oathkeeper. The mere sight of it sent a chill down my spine, a cold harbinger of the retribution to come.

As the sun surrendered to the night, the Sanctum transformed. The familiar paths twisted into a labyrinth of fear, the shadows lengthening into monstrous shapes. The air grew colder, the wind carrying a silent threat. He was coming.

The night was a symphony of hushed whispers and rustling leaves, punctuated by the distant hoot of an owl. But beneath it all was a rhythm, a soft, relentless thud. Footsteps. His footsteps. Each step left behind a faintly glowing footprint, a spectral fire that cut through the darkness, a relentless pursuer in the night.

I ran, my heart pounding a frantic rhythm in my chest. But no matter where I went, the spectral fire followed, a relentless echo of my impending doom.

Then, I saw him. Not as a dragon, but as a specter of justice. His scales, a haunting blend of red and white, shimmered in the moonlight. His skull mask, adorned with stringy red hair, was a grim specter in the darkness. The floating candles that wreathed him cast an eerie glow, their dark mist a haunting shroud. And in his claw, the cursed sword gleamed, its cold edge a promise of retribution.

The sword found me in the end, its cold, cruel edge a stark contrast to the warm blood that flowed from my wound. As I lay there, life ebbing away, I saw him. Oath, the Oathkeeper, a phantom of truth in the moonlight.

As the darkness closed in, a realization dawned. The lies, the deceit, the broken oaths - they had led me here, to this cold, lonely end. And as the last breath left my body, I made one final promise - a promise of truth, of honesty. But it was too late. The Oathkeeper had claimed his due.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42274393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422744/42274393_350.png[/img][/url] In the heart of the Southern Icefield, where the snow lay thick and the air was crisp with frost, I, Howlite, a Wildclaw of the Ice flight, awoke from a slumber as deep and timeless as the ice itself. My eyes, once vibrant and full of life, now reflected the cold, hard sheen of white marble. My scales, once a testament to the wild beauty of the Icewarden's realm, were now cold, hard stone. I tried to move, to shake off the weight of the ages that seemed to press down upon me, but my body was heavy, unyielding. A sense of dread filled me, a cold realization that seeped into my very core. We had been cursed. My clan, my family, turned to living stone. The world around me was eerily silent, the once vibrant lair now a mausoleum of stone statues. My brethren, frozen in time, their faces etched with the final moments of surprise and fear. The sight filled me with a sorrow as deep as the Frigid Floes. Yet, as I gazed upon the frozen tableau, a flicker of hope ignited within me. For I had awoken. I was stone, yet I was aware. I could feel the cold wind on my stone scales, the frost beneath my claws. And then, with a will as unyielding as the ice itself, I moved. It was a small movement, a mere twitch of a claw, but it was a movement nonetheless. The curse, it seemed, was fading. But why? And how? The questions swirled in my mind like a blizzard, but the answers were as elusive as the Aurora Pools. As I stood there, a statue amidst statues, I made a vow. I would find a way to break this curse, to bring my clan back to life. I would journey to the ends of Sornieth if I had to, seek the wisdom of the Arcanist, brave the fires of the Flamecaller, anything to save my clan. And so, as the first rays of dawn painted the ice in hues of pink and gold, I, Howlite, the stone dragon, began my quest. A quest for freedom, for redemption, for a way to break the curse that had befallen us. For I was stone, but I was also a Wildclaw of the Ice flight, and I would not be defeated.
42274393_350.png

In the heart of the Southern Icefield, where the snow lay thick and the air was crisp with frost, I, Howlite, a Wildclaw of the Ice flight, awoke from a slumber as deep and timeless as the ice itself. My eyes, once vibrant and full of life, now reflected the cold, hard sheen of white marble. My scales, once a testament to the wild beauty of the Icewarden's realm, were now cold, hard stone.

I tried to move, to shake off the weight of the ages that seemed to press down upon me, but my body was heavy, unyielding. A sense of dread filled me, a cold realization that seeped into my very core. We had been cursed. My clan, my family, turned to living stone.

The world around me was eerily silent, the once vibrant lair now a mausoleum of stone statues. My brethren, frozen in time, their faces etched with the final moments of surprise and fear. The sight filled me with a sorrow as deep as the Frigid Floes.

Yet, as I gazed upon the frozen tableau, a flicker of hope ignited within me. For I had awoken. I was stone, yet I was aware. I could feel the cold wind on my stone scales, the frost beneath my claws. And then, with a will as unyielding as the ice itself, I moved.

It was a small movement, a mere twitch of a claw, but it was a movement nonetheless. The curse, it seemed, was fading. But why? And how? The questions swirled in my mind like a blizzard, but the answers were as elusive as the Aurora Pools.

As I stood there, a statue amidst statues, I made a vow. I would find a way to break this curse, to bring my clan back to life. I would journey to the ends of Sornieth if I had to, seek the wisdom of the Arcanist, brave the fires of the Flamecaller, anything to save my clan.

And so, as the first rays of dawn painted the ice in hues of pink and gold, I, Howlite, the stone dragon, began my quest. A quest for freedom, for redemption, for a way to break the curse that had befallen us. For I was stone, but I was also a Wildclaw of the Ice flight, and I would not be defeated.
More Examples can be found in this thread!
More Examples can be found in this thread!