Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64
ANOTHER MATCHING GAME [emoji=guardian angry size=5]
ANOTHER MATCHING GAME
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
oh man! now here's a game i can kill time on !
oh man! now here's a game i can kill time on !
So exciting, I wasn't expecting a new game <3 Thank you!
So exciting, I wasn't expecting a new game <3 Thank you!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Amazing job, FR team! I have to admit I rarely play the Fairgrounds games besides occasionally Tidal Trouble (which is pretty relaxing). I spent at least an hour playing the new game yesterday. <3 The treasure payout is also reasonable and seems a bit better than some of the older games. Only one suggestion - I'd love to see some soothing music added like we have with Tidal Trouble.
Amazing job, FR team! I have to admit I rarely play the Fairgrounds games besides occasionally Tidal Trouble (which is pretty relaxing). I spent at least an hour playing the new game yesterday. <3 The treasure payout is also reasonable and seems a bit better than some of the older games. Only one suggestion - I'd love to see some soothing music added like we have with Tidal Trouble.
I never thought Majong would be so much fun^^
I never thought Majong would be so much fun^^
egg.gif
I have been waiting for this so long! Thank you <3
I have been waiting for this so long! Thank you <3
Hahaha... I'm laughing.. but but.. with you... ... or at you..
@Exeidur
Tap the stacked tiles at the end - it'll clear it and end the game. The same thing works with an unstacked final pair, you don't have to tap both tiles.
@Exeidur
Tap the stacked tiles at the end - it'll clear it and end the game. The same thing works with an unstacked final pair, you don't have to tap both tiles.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This game is incredibly confusing to me. Why are most exposed tiles darker/why can't I pair those? The instructions need to be more elaborate on this.
This game is incredibly confusing to me. Why are most exposed tiles darker/why can't I pair those? The instructions need to be more elaborate on this.
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Cool! A new game to play! Thanks!
Cool! A new game to play! Thanks!
A fairground game I actually like??? I'm surprised, wish the payout was a little higher but this is my favorite FG game now.
A fairground game I actually like??? I'm surprised, wish the payout was a little higher but this is my favorite FG game now.
alWiqh6.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64