Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
This game got me too into mahjong. Thanks FR, very cool XD
This game got me too into mahjong. Thanks FR, very cool XD
first tightened the mini-game X)
first tightened the mini-game X)
I like this game
I like this game
Love the new game! ♥ c: Also it is nice we get 2,500 gold each time. Or around 2,000.
Love the new game! ♥ c: Also it is nice we get 2,500 gold each time. Or around 2,000.
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
I love the new Mahjong game!
I love the new Mahjong game!
I wish it wouldnt take away points when we are forced to reset. Its unfair.

I wish it wouldnt take away points when we are forced to reset. Its unfair.

Want a cheap lair review? Click me :)
I love this game!!
I love this game!!
I love this game, but I think I might be getting an error. While playing the game, the reset tile button doesn't always tell me that there are no matches left.
I love this game, but I think I might be getting an error. While playing the game, the reset tile button doesn't always tell me that there are no matches left.
Looking for things to do at work to stay awake, logged in to see updates, saw this and got excited. It's just the "mahjong" matching game, why is actual mahjong so hard to find without a download?

I guess it's still something to do though.
Looking for things to do at work to stay awake, logged in to see updates, saw this and got excited. It's just the "mahjong" matching game, why is actual mahjong so hard to find without a download?

I guess it's still something to do though.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
Is the Mahjong game the best game to play to get coins? Like quickest, least tries to get alot?
Is the Mahjong game the best game to play to get coins? Like quickest, least tries to get alot?
VfH1m1B.png
Dea93Ly.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64