Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64
Hi, just a few concerns- this game is low stress and super fun! But are there any plans to make different Tiles? The scratch and coin tiles are all super similar and I feel like visually it could be a lot simpler and more enjoyable to play if I didn't continually have to count scratches. Maybe add a diamond symbol? Or a bamboo shoot? Or something like that? I really want to like this game, it's similar to something else I played a lot as a kid, but I can't enjoy it when it's not visually fun to try and match tiles with only small differences that aren't noticeable at a glance.
Hi, just a few concerns- this game is low stress and super fun! But are there any plans to make different Tiles? The scratch and coin tiles are all super similar and I feel like visually it could be a lot simpler and more enjoyable to play if I didn't continually have to count scratches. Maybe add a diamond symbol? Or a bamboo shoot? Or something like that? I really want to like this game, it's similar to something else I played a lot as a kid, but I can't enjoy it when it's not visually fun to try and match tiles with only small differences that aren't noticeable at a glance.
an orange lantern
I had never played any version of Mahjong before so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. Apparently I should have tried playing it long before because this is great. I've only tried Turtle and Bamboo so far but I think this is the most time I've spent playing fairgrounds ever.
I had never played any version of Mahjong before so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. Apparently I should have tried playing it long before because this is great. I've only tried Turtle and Bamboo so far but I think this is the most time I've spent playing fairgrounds ever.
I love the new game!!! It's so relaxing and fun. I've always been a huge Mahjong fan so I'm so so so happy to see it here! I also adore that new Sphinx familiar. So pretty! Thank you so much staff. You've done an amazing job with this update!
I love the new game!!! It's so relaxing and fun. I've always been a huge Mahjong fan so I'm so so so happy to see it here! I also adore that new Sphinx familiar. So pretty! Thank you so much staff. You've done an amazing job with this update!
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
I very much enjoy the new game! I've never played Mahjong before, but it's definitely relaxing, low stress and fun. It's also a pretty good way to make treasure,, Thank you for the update, Staff [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
I very much enjoy the new game! I've never played Mahjong before, but it's definitely relaxing, low stress and fun. It's also a pretty good way to make treasure,, Thank you for the update, Staff
been trying it now and my goodness it is fun! not the most efficient way to earn treasure, but it earns you quite a bit and you get to relax while doing it. thank you for this game! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] edit: I feel the wind rune is pretty unbalanced, I can't get a good score on it due to how many times it forces me to reroll. I think there's just too many stacked in the middle.
been trying it now and my goodness it is fun! not the most efficient way to earn treasure, but it earns you quite a bit and you get to relax while doing it. thank you for this game!

edit:
I feel the wind rune is pretty unbalanced, I can't get a good score on it due to how many times it forces me to reroll. I think there's just too many stacked in the middle.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
eyy!
A new game that Windsinger and the Wind flight are proud of
eyy!
A new game that Windsinger and the Wind flight are proud of
candle-smol.png
I love Mahjong, this is really nice! I already beaten all the stages available so far >w<
Compared to Microsoft Mahjong this is 100% better. Larger tiles (seriously Microsoft Mahjong tiles are SUPER tiny and on a big background..) and the icons aren't super similar (of course some are gonna be similar to trick you up and not be super extremely easy to do). In Microsoft Mahjong there are some that are exactly the same except for minor differences (such as one flower being slightly smaller than the other)
I hope we get some new challenging stages later on, but the 6-8 we have now is amazing!
I love Mahjong, this is really nice! I already beaten all the stages available so far >w<
Compared to Microsoft Mahjong this is 100% better. Larger tiles (seriously Microsoft Mahjong tiles are SUPER tiny and on a big background..) and the icons aren't super similar (of course some are gonna be similar to trick you up and not be super extremely easy to do). In Microsoft Mahjong there are some that are exactly the same except for minor differences (such as one flower being slightly smaller than the other)
I hope we get some new challenging stages later on, but the 6-8 we have now is amazing!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
NEEEWW GAMEE :3
NEEEWW GAMEE :3
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
omgomgomg I love mahjong aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
omgomgomg I love mahjong aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Just played a round and that was thoroughly refreshing!
Just played a round and that was thoroughly refreshing!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64