Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 408 409
@After Yooooooo! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Thanks as always for your help! I apparently cannot count, hoo hoo hoo~ xDD And I really appreciate the detailed advice! I'm still on the fence about keeping or selling them; I plan to give it a few days and see if I just kind of forget them or actually grow feelings for them. I've noted down your name in the second boy's bio as well. Thanks again! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@After Yooooooo! Thanks as always for your help! I apparently cannot count, hoo hoo hoo~ xDD

And I really appreciate the detailed advice! I'm still on the fence about keeping or selling them; I plan to give it a few days and see if I just kind of forget them or actually grow feelings for them. I've noted down your name in the second boy's bio as well. Thanks again!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Nervous hello! I was directed to this thread after having hatched this less-than-lovely goat-eyed boy with an interesting ID number: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54321234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543213/54321234_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]#54321234[/b] So it's both consecutive and palindrome, as I understand it? I know absolutely nothing about how to ping people or how to sell babies in any way other than plopping them on the auction house. [emoji=fae confused size=1] Advice welcome.
Nervous hello! I was directed to this thread after having hatched this less-than-lovely goat-eyed boy with an interesting ID number:

54321234_350.png

So it's both consecutive and palindrome, as I understand it?

I know absolutely nothing about how to ping people or how to sell babies in any way other than plopping them on the auction house.

Advice welcome.

Is the ID #45588001 worth anything?
Is the ID #45588001 worth anything?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@amethystphoenix hi there, welcome! that definitely is a consecutive and palindrome! lovely id <3 if you want to try selling him, you can either [u]flatsell[/u] him (selling for a set price, like the auction house) or [u]auction[/u] him (different from the auction house, traditional bid-to-win style auctions with an end date and all that jazz). if you want to flatsell, you can go to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz]dragons for sale[/url] and make a post by showing the dragon, giving his details, setting a price (or asking for offers), and listing what you're willing to take. if you want to auction, you can go to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc]auctions[/url] and set up a post there! there's a bit of a system on how to auction, which i could help with :> though his colors aren't ideal, he does have goat eyes, his id is very neat, and consecutives are rarer than palindromes (and having both is even cooler!) and he should have an interest. generally, when you flatsell, you have an ideal price in mind; when you auction, you start at the lowest you're willing to sell him for, and people bid higher. you can set an auto-buy (ab) price for people to instantly buy, which is generally much higher, if you'd like! i'd say as a flatsell, 200-300g range would be fair; for an auction starting bid (sb), i'd recommend 100g or so! some people are willing to regene, scatter, or buy a skin for a dragon to make them look better ^^ as for how to get people to notice, that's what the pinglist is for! if you click the "click here for pinglist" banner on the front page, you'll be taken to our google spreadsheet with the list of users that would like to be notified. there are instructions on the sheet, but in short: [LIST=1] [*]find the pinglist you want to ping [*]click the appropriate box [*]copy (ctrl+c for windows and cmd+c for mac) [*]and paste it into a forum post [/LIST] copy and paste as many pinglists that apply (for example, nest-hatched general/all sales, nest-hatched palindrome/all sales, nest-hatched consecutive/all sales, and each respective sales or auction pinglist depending on your method of choice). you can either put it at the bottom of your first post or in the second post (which you can claim both if you want to edit with information/pinglists later, but i'd recommend pinging after you finish the first post) sorry, this got pretty long ^^; if you have any questions, feel free to ask! i'm more than happy to help [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@amethystphoenix hi there, welcome! that definitely is a consecutive and palindrome! lovely id <3

if you want to try selling him, you can either flatsell him (selling for a set price, like the auction house) or auction him (different from the auction house, traditional bid-to-win style auctions with an end date and all that jazz). if you want to flatsell, you can go to dragons for sale and make a post by showing the dragon, giving his details, setting a price (or asking for offers), and listing what you're willing to take. if you want to auction, you can go to auctions and set up a post there! there's a bit of a system on how to auction, which i could help with :>

though his colors aren't ideal, he does have goat eyes, his id is very neat, and consecutives are rarer than palindromes (and having both is even cooler!) and he should have an interest. generally, when you flatsell, you have an ideal price in mind; when you auction, you start at the lowest you're willing to sell him for, and people bid higher. you can set an auto-buy (ab) price for people to instantly buy, which is generally much higher, if you'd like!

i'd say as a flatsell, 200-300g range would be fair; for an auction starting bid (sb), i'd recommend 100g or so! some people are willing to regene, scatter, or buy a skin for a dragon to make them look better ^^

as for how to get people to notice, that's what the pinglist is for! if you click the "click here for pinglist" banner on the front page, you'll be taken to our google spreadsheet with the list of users that would like to be notified.

there are instructions on the sheet, but in short:
  1. find the pinglist you want to ping
  2. click the appropriate box
  3. copy (ctrl+c for windows and cmd+c for mac)
  4. and paste it into a forum post

copy and paste as many pinglists that apply (for example, nest-hatched general/all sales, nest-hatched palindrome/all sales, nest-hatched consecutive/all sales, and each respective sales or auction pinglist depending on your method of choice). you can either put it at the bottom of your first post or in the second post (which you can claim both if you want to edit with information/pinglists later, but i'd recommend pinging after you finish the first post)

sorry, this got pretty long ^^; if you have any questions, feel free to ask! i'm more than happy to help
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Erisdar it's a repeating set (4 55 88 00 1), but repeating sets are the most common type of special id; it'll depend on the dragon's appeal in colors/genes/offspring list/etc, but otherwise, only by a little at best probably
@Erisdar it's a repeating set (4 55 88 00 1), but repeating sets are the most common type of special id; it'll depend on the dragon's appeal in colors/genes/offspring list/etc, but otherwise, only by a little at best probably
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi (Sorry for the ping, if you didn’t want it.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48855001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488551/48855001_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s an XXX Pthalo, if that helps
@Alphazi

(Sorry for the ping, if you didn’t want it.)

48855001_350.png

He’s an XXX Pthalo, if that helps
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar ah, sadly he has those two unnameds in his offspring list :/ i don't think his id will really outweigh that, sadly. probably would end up priced like any other dragon ^^;
@Erisdar ah, sadly he has those two unnameds in his offspring list :/ i don't think his id will really outweigh that, sadly. probably would end up priced like any other dragon ^^;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Hello! I recently hatched a palindrome dragon and I wanted some help with the pricing. Her ID is 54388345 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54388345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543884/54388345_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you very much for any suggestions and help!
Hello! I recently hatched a palindrome dragon and I wanted some help with the pricing. Her ID is 54388345

54388345_350.png

Thank you very much for any suggestions and help!
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@PureDark006 hi there! congrats on hatching a palindrome ^^

palindromes are one of the more common id types, but not as common as repeating sets; full palindromes are harder to come by though! her colors are certainly workable, so i'd maybe say a 50-80g range for her, upwards of 100g? it's possible she may go for more if you auction!
@PureDark006 hi there! congrats on hatching a palindrome ^^

palindromes are one of the more common id types, but not as common as repeating sets; full palindromes are harder to come by though! her colors are certainly workable, so i'd maybe say a 50-80g range for her, upwards of 100g? it's possible she may go for more if you auction!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
hello everyone! i'm sorry if this is a wrong place to post this, and will be more than thankful if you recommend me another place to go! i have this dragon, who i wanted to make my dragonsona. unfortunately, i've lost interest in her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30021001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300211/30021001_350.png[/img] [/url] if you read her id backwards, you can get my birthday date 10.01.2003 (January 10). i will be rather happy if someone who was born on January 10 or October 1 adopts her <:3
hello everyone! i'm sorry if this is a wrong place to post this, and will be more than thankful if you recommend me another place to go!

i have this dragon, who i wanted to make my dragonsona. unfortunately, i've lost interest in her.

30021001_350.png

if you read her id backwards, you can get my birthday date 10.01.2003 (January 10).
i will be rather happy if someone who was born on January 10 or October 1 adopts her <:3
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 408 409