Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene Giveaway 2.0 | updated 8/18
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
hello it is me. I used to run the free genes thread if anyone remembers that. eventually we ran out of genes and i got super burnt out so the whole thing got put on hold, but i don’t have anything better to do, so it’s starting again.

I hope to have graphics and banners and such at some point in the future! Some kind soul made me a fancy thread code document at some point but i don’t know how to use it.

Anyways

Rules, Suggestions, & Requests
—————————————

• please be respectful

• first come, first serve

• please take only what you need/try to leave genes for new players if possible!

• please feel free to donate anything you don’t

• please don’t swamp me with pinglists requests, i’m just one person. however, my self-editing pinglist is linked in this post

• also i’d love to see the dragons you plan to put the gene on if you’d like to share!!

• i try to update available genes or pinglists as soon as possible, but please be patient with me if i fall behind on it.

—————————————
hello it is me. I used to run the free genes thread if anyone remembers that. eventually we ran out of genes and i got super burnt out so the whole thing got put on hold, but i don’t have anything better to do, so it’s starting again.

I hope to have graphics and banners and such at some point in the future! Some kind soul made me a fancy thread code document at some point but i don’t know how to use it.

Anyways

Rules, Suggestions, & Requests
—————————————

• please be respectful

• first come, first serve

• please take only what you need/try to leave genes for new players if possible!

• please feel free to donate anything you don’t

• please don’t swamp me with pinglists requests, i’m just one person. however, my self-editing pinglist is linked in this post

• also i’d love to see the dragons you plan to put the gene on if you’d like to share!!

• i try to update available genes or pinglists as soon as possible, but please be patient with me if i fall behind on it.

—————————————
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center][b][size=4]Modern Genes[/size][/b] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [quote=Primary] [emoji=primary gene size=1] [/quote] [quote=Secondary] [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [/quote] [quote=Tertiary] [gamedb item=25153] x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] [/quote] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [emoji=dna size=1][/center]
Modern Genes
—————————————
Primary wrote:
Secondary wrote:
Tertiary wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x1
Tertiary Gene: Smirch
—————————————
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center][b][size=4]Ancient Genes[/size][/b] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [quote=Gaoler] [gamedb item=30290] x1 [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [gamedb item=30291] x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [gamedb item=30292]x3 [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [/quote] [quote=Banescale] [gamedb item=32535] x 4 [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)] [gamedb item=32549] x5 [item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] [gamedb item=32557] x4 [item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] [/quote] [quote=Veilspun] [gamedb item=36607] x 1 [item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] [gamedb item=36608] x6 [item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)] [/quote] [quote=Abberation] [emoji=dna size=1] [/quote] [quote=Undertide] [emoji=dna size=1] [/quote] [quote=Aether] [emoji=dna size=1] [/quote] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [emoji=dna size=1] [/center]
Ancient Genes
—————————————
Abberation wrote:
Undertide wrote:
Aether wrote:
—————————————

Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center][size=4][b]Sight Scrolls[/b][/size] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [gamedb item=29585] x7 [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] Pinglist [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] Any [font=gothic]—————[/font] @/overtherebear @/Aridora @/sanders151 @/CaIamity @/SilentWanderer [font=gothic]—————[/font] Disjointed Sight [font=gothic]—————[/font] @/dartist [font=gothic]—————[/font] Primal Sight [font=gothic]—————[/font] @/BenNJerry @/CrystallizedMoon @/Summer444 [font=gothic]———————————[/font] [emoji=dna size=1] [/center]
Sight Scrolls
—————————————

Vial of Hypnotic Sight x7
Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Pinglist
—————————————

Any
—————
@/overtherebear
@/Aridora
@/sanders151
@/CaIamity
@/SilentWanderer

—————
Disjointed Sight
—————
@/dartist

—————
Primal Sight
—————
@/BenNJerry
@/CrystallizedMoon
@/Summer444

———————————
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center][size=4][b]Misc.[/size][/b] [font=gothic]————————————[/font] [quote=Scenes] [columns] [gamedb item=40825] x10 [item=Scene: Target Practice] [gamedb item=44082] x1 [item=Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon] [gamedb item=48174] x7 [item=Scene: Witch's Kitchen] [nextcol] [gamedb item=43685] x7 [item=Scene: Springswarm] [gamedb item=41976] x7 [item=Scene: Mire] [gamedb item=42541] x2 [item=Scene: Frigidfin Expedition] [nextcol] [gamedb item=37361] x4 [item=Scene: Strange Chests] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Vistas] [columns] [gamedb item=43220] x1 [item=Vista: Thunder Lizards] [gamedb item=47041] x3 [item=Vista: Treasure Map] [gamedb item=28820] x1 [item=Vista: Spectral Shroud] [nextcol] [gamedb item=41975] x1 [item=Vista: Mire II] [gamedb item=48172] x1 [item=Vista: Snarling Mimic] [nextcol] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Other] [gamedb item=570] x0 [item=Scroll of Renaming] [/quote] [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [emoji=dna size=1]
Misc.
————————————
Scenes wrote:
Scene: Target Practice x10
Scene: Target Practice

Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon x1
Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon

Scene: Witch's Kitchen x7
Scene: Witch's Kitchen
Scene: Springswarm x7
Scene: Springswarm

Scene: Mire x7
Scene: Mire

Scene: Frigidfin Expedition x2
Scene: Frigidfin Expedition

Scene: Strange Chests x4
Scene: Strange Chests
Vistas wrote:
Vista: Thunder Lizards x1
Vista: Thunder Lizards

Vista: Treasure Map x3
Vista: Treasure Map

Vista: Spectral Shroud x1
Vista: Spectral Shroud
Vista: Mire II x1
Vista: Mire II

Vista: Snarling Mimic x1
Vista: Snarling Mimic

Other wrote:

Scroll of Renaming x0
Scroll of Renaming
—————————————
Art shop.

Free Genes.
self editing pinglist can be found here!!
self editing pinglist can be found here!!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center]Thanks [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] thanks to dartist for donating a [i]ton[/i] of stuff and just being outstanding! thanks to MewBladeXxX also! thanks to euphoriaxseesaw! thanks to labhazard! thanks to Littlepotato711!! thanks to NuovuSangue! thanks to Gladiolusa! thanks to InfectedWolf! thanks to Silentwanderer! thanks to Drizzlesong! thanks to SilentWanderer! thanks to CoinFlip! thanks to BlackStarfire! thanks to Dracana! thanks to LokiFire! thanks to lucklife! thanks to vousrein! thanks to crowbartender! thanks to nightmarr! thanks to FelineThing! thanks to beargirl1393! thanks to ProphetSystem! thanks to sootish! thanks to courtroom! thanks to Self! I genuinely appreciate you all so much!! [font=gothic]—————————————[/font] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Thanks
—————————————

thanks to dartist for donating a ton of stuff and just being outstanding!

thanks to MewBladeXxX also!

thanks to euphoriaxseesaw!

thanks to labhazard!

thanks to Littlepotato711!!

thanks to NuovuSangue!

thanks to Gladiolusa!

thanks to InfectedWolf!

thanks to Silentwanderer!

thanks to Drizzlesong!

thanks to SilentWanderer!

thanks to CoinFlip!

thanks to BlackStarfire!

thanks to Dracana!

thanks to LokiFire!

thanks to lucklife!

thanks to vousrein!

thanks to crowbartender!

thanks to nightmarr!

thanks to FelineThing!

thanks to beargirl1393!

thanks to ProphetSystem!

thanks to sootish!

thanks to courtroom!

thanks to Self!

I genuinely appreciate you all so much!!
—————————————
Art shop.

Free Genes.
if this is open to donations/volunteers i'd love to help <3

i can send

1 Gaoler Phantom
1 Gaoler Spirit
1 Gaoler weathered
1 banescale Sugarplum
1 Veilspun Arc

1 Modern Morph

1 swirl vial

and i have a 4 clan bound Brilliant sight, 4 clan bound soft sight! (family pfs)
pluss 1 lvl 10 couldron!
if this is open to donations/volunteers i'd love to help <3

i can send

1 Gaoler Phantom
1 Gaoler Spirit
1 Gaoler weathered
1 banescale Sugarplum
1 Veilspun Arc

1 Modern Morph

1 swirl vial

and i have a 4 clan bound Brilliant sight, 4 clan bound soft sight! (family pfs)
pluss 1 lvl 10 couldron!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist

it totally is! I just forgot to mention it apparently.
@dartist

it totally is! I just forgot to mention it apparently.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
alright! i'll send anything not clanbound over :D
alright! i'll send anything not clanbound over :D
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47