Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 409 410
@corprus you'd need to set up a thread and ping our lists for an IC, but we can certainly help you with pricing! c:

she's pretty good, nice matchy eyes, black+red Halloween combo, unbred... and she fits the criteria for a Repeating Set (with a neat bonus of two mini Palindromes at 46464 040). Repeating Sets are the most common specific ID type though, so it doesn't impact a dragon's value as much as the other types unless the repeat is pretty good (ex. 49494949).

for this girl, hmm... i think you could probably get somewhere in the 30-50G/kT range for her based on ID+appearance. HOWEVER i'm not sure how much her hatchdate would factor into that. a lot of people tend to hatch for popular days like Halloween and she's not a G1, so demand for her will be less overall on that front, but you may still be able to swing a few extra G/kT if someone's particularly interested in that on top of her other good factors. that said, you can always try aiming for a higher price if you want! better to shoot for too high and have to lower than shoot for too low and undersell.

good luck! c:
@corprus you'd need to set up a thread and ping our lists for an IC, but we can certainly help you with pricing! c:

she's pretty good, nice matchy eyes, black+red Halloween combo, unbred... and she fits the criteria for a Repeating Set (with a neat bonus of two mini Palindromes at 46464 040). Repeating Sets are the most common specific ID type though, so it doesn't impact a dragon's value as much as the other types unless the repeat is pretty good (ex. 49494949).

for this girl, hmm... i think you could probably get somewhere in the 30-50G/kT range for her based on ID+appearance. HOWEVER i'm not sure how much her hatchdate would factor into that. a lot of people tend to hatch for popular days like Halloween and she's not a G1, so demand for her will be less overall on that front, but you may still be able to swing a few extra G/kT if someone's particularly interested in that on top of her other good factors. that said, you can always try aiming for a higher price if you want! better to shoot for too high and have to lower than shoot for too low and undersell.

good luck! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After thanks, that's really helpful! i think i'll leave her on AH and advertise on discord a bit, see if she sells in a week or so
@After thanks, that's really helpful! i think i'll leave her on AH and advertise on discord a bit, see if she sells in a week or so
Hello everyone! We're proud to announce that two new activities are now available for you guys to enjoy: the [b][u]SIDHA Bingo[/u][/b] and the [b][u]Featured Dragon Submissions[/u][/b]! [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=old parchment size=1] The [u]SIDHA Bingo[/u] is a way for you to fully embrace special ID collecting by filling out a custom card of achievements and activities. Need some incentive to collect, or wanna see what tasks you've already done? This card is for you! See how many boxes you can fill, and try to get a bingo. If you fill the whole card, you'll get a bonus prize! [emoji=money bag size=1] Contact me with your bingo(s) or completed card and proof for your reward. [emoji=special eyes size=1] SIDHA now has a [u]Featured Dragon Section[/u] on the front page of our thread, right up top! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Every two weeks, we'll be drawing a new dragon to be featured on the front page, for 24 dragons a year! We'll be using [url=https://www.random.org]random.org[/url] to select our dragons. [emoji=dice 2 size=1] You can submit as many special ID dragons as you like, but do keep in mind that [b]each dragon can only win once[/b], and [b]each user can only win once every three rounds[/b]. (Please don't resubmit dragons! If you want to know if you've submitted your dragon, or to see if your dragon has won in the past, we've provided a reference sheet and archive). Think your dragon has what it takes to beat RNG and take the spotlight? Submit them now! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] You can find the featured dragon in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_2558806]Intro tab[/url] on the front page. I've posted Astros as the first featured dragon on the thread and in this channel as an example. Both the bingo card and featured dragon submission link can be found in the brand new [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048659]Activities tab[/url]! The thread itself has a couple of additional updates! [LIST=1] [*]We've added a list of all the Discord admins and moderators on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048658]Discord tab[/url]! [*]The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048677]Buttons & Banners tab[/url] now has signature-sized and profile box-sized banners that link back to SIDHA. [/LIST] We hope you enjoy these new additions! Stay tuned - more activities will come in the future [emoji=spiral star size=1] @After @Alphazi @XNeox @Katsuokai @Marge @Foxe @squidspeaker @Cunea @Emordnilap @mayanaz @Featherycats @chants @Grovey @Starsoul @FairyForestKing @sirspiderider @BlueStopSigns @warriorjames @Lixue @Lordmaroo @parasites @boysenberry @Deki @Cantata @Suntouched @Tserin @Vei @Meyoline @AlexTheTrashBin @Parkakid
Hello everyone! We're proud to announce that two new activities are now available for you guys to enjoy: the SIDHA Bingo and the Featured Dragon Submissions!

The SIDHA Bingo is a way for you to fully embrace special ID collecting by filling out a custom card of achievements and activities. Need some incentive to collect, or wanna see what tasks you've already done? This card is for you! See how many boxes you can fill, and try to get a bingo. If you fill the whole card, you'll get a bonus prize! Contact me with your bingo(s) or completed card and proof for your reward.

SIDHA now has a Featured Dragon Section on the front page of our thread, right up top! Every two weeks, we'll be drawing a new dragon to be featured on the front page, for 24 dragons a year! We'll be using random.org to select our dragons. You can submit as many special ID dragons as you like, but do keep in mind that each dragon can only win once, and each user can only win once every three rounds. (Please don't resubmit dragons! If you want to know if you've submitted your dragon, or to see if your dragon has won in the past, we've provided a reference sheet and archive). Think your dragon has what it takes to beat RNG and take the spotlight? Submit them now!

You can find the featured dragon in the Intro tab on the front page. I've posted Astros as the first featured dragon on the thread and in this channel as an example.

Both the bingo card and featured dragon submission link can be found in the brand new Activities tab!

The thread itself has a couple of additional updates!
  1. We've added a list of all the Discord admins and moderators on the Discord tab!
  2. The Buttons & Banners tab now has signature-sized and profile box-sized banners that link back to SIDHA.

We hope you enjoy these new additions! Stay tuned - more activities will come in the future

@After @Alphazi @XNeox @Katsuokai @Marge @Foxe @squidspeaker @Cunea @Emordnilap @mayanaz @Featherycats @chants @Grovey @Starsoul @FairyForestKing @sirspiderider @BlueStopSigns @warriorjames @Lixue @Lordmaroo @parasites @boysenberry @Deki @Cantata @Suntouched @Tserin @Vei @Meyoline @AlexTheTrashBin @Parkakid
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Ohh, good lord I hope I'm doing this right. If not, I apologize! I didn't realize special IDs were such a thing-- or so coveted! I'm kind of proud of my Five dragon now, knowing that I scored such a sweet ID and First Generation! So I have Five here, who is a First Generation Palindrome. @After [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48300083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483001/48300083_350.png[/img] [/url] And Delores, who I think might qualify for solid string -- but I'm not sure! @AlexTheTrashBin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52221444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522215/52221444_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ohh, good lord I hope I'm doing this right. If not, I apologize! I didn't realize special IDs were such a thing-- or so coveted! I'm kind of proud of my Five dragon now, knowing that I scored such a sweet ID and First Generation!

So I have Five here, who is a First Generation Palindrome. @After

48300083_350.png

And

Delores, who I think might qualify for solid string -- but I'm not sure! @AlexTheTrashBin

52221444_350.png
fqn8lLh.png
@bellyacher ooh, very nice! the first is a Repeating Set actually, he'd be a Palindrome if the 8 and 3 at one of the ends were swapped to mirror the other (ex. 48300038), but that's still a pretty neat one! he also counts as a Milestone near-miss. c:

second unfortunately doesn't qualify as a Solid String since there aren't enough of the respective digits and they don't intersect. i'm afraid she's General at best, but still pretty nice! congrats :D
@bellyacher ooh, very nice! the first is a Repeating Set actually, he'd be a Palindrome if the 8 and 3 at one of the ends were swapped to mirror the other (ex. 48300038), but that's still a pretty neat one! he also counts as a Milestone near-miss. c:

second unfortunately doesn't qualify as a Solid String since there aren't enough of the respective digits and they don't intersect. i'm afraid she's General at best, but still pretty nice! congrats :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Hey, was hoping to maybe get some pricing advice on this fella here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10800009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108001/10800009_350.png[/img] [/url] His id is #10800009 and he's 4 years old. I was just about to exalt when I noticed his age + id. I figured I'd post him here to see if he's worth any more than the ~10k treasure I'd get from exalting. He does have a sizeable offspring list though. Any help/advice is appreciated! Thank you ^.^
Hey, was hoping to maybe get some pricing advice on this fella here:

10800009_350.png

His id is #10800009 and he's 4 years old.

I was just about to exalt when I noticed his age + id. I figured I'd post him here to see if he's worth any more than the ~10k treasure I'd get from exalting. He does have a sizeable offspring list though.

Any help/advice is appreciated! Thank you ^.^
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@Alphazi Can I please be removed from the general pinglist and added to: G1 repeating sets, solid strings and Milestones? (all sales/ICs)

[Edit]oh also want to be Put into specifics for all IDs that only consist of these numbers: 1,3,8,0
@Alphazi Can I please be removed from the general pinglist and added to: G1 repeating sets, solid strings and Milestones? (all sales/ICs)

[Edit]oh also want to be Put into specifics for all IDs that only consist of these numbers: 1,3,8,0
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@FeatherFace oof yeah that offspring list isn't the best, but special IDs in his age range aren't all that common, much less Milestones like his, and being an Imp is a bonus! i do think it'd be worth a shot to ping SIDHA's lists and see if anyone's interested. c:

@Taelen hm, you don't seem to be on our pinglists. did you fill out the form? :o
@FeatherFace oof yeah that offspring list isn't the best, but special IDs in his age range aren't all that common, much less Milestones like his, and being an Imp is a bonus! i do think it'd be worth a shot to ping SIDHA's lists and see if anyone's interested. c:

@Taelen hm, you don't seem to be on our pinglists. did you fill out the form? :o
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

I remember filling it out and i get pinged for SID stuff all the time?
@After

I remember filling it out and i get pinged for SID stuff all the time?
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@Taelen are you sure those pings are coming from us and not [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2644033/1]SIDREP[/url]? Ctrl+F isn't pulling up your name or user ID on our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ueDj79xJI-RnPs4T7t9yBnsjR9B0WItL-G8FCVXg7As/edit#gid=1083281258]data sheet[/url], so if those pings are coming from us i have no idea how. [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
@Taelen are you sure those pings are coming from us and not SIDREP? Ctrl+F isn't pulling up your name or user ID on our data sheet, so if those pings are coming from us i have no idea how.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 409 410