Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in RL (we're dragons)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I hoard...

BOOKS ! I have a mini library of about 500-1000 books. I need help.
I hoard...

BOOKS ! I have a mini library of about 500-1000 books. I need help.
everything ?

crystals, leaves, pinecones, succulents, badges, plushies... all the things.
everything ?

crystals, leaves, pinecones, succulents, badges, plushies... all the things.
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
i hoard crystals, lavender and airplane stuff. i want to collect safety cards but sadly i don’t fly often :’)
i hoard crystals, lavender and airplane stuff. i want to collect safety cards but sadly i don’t fly often :’)
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Hopefully this isn't too unusual, but I hoard and collect bones [emoji=deer skull size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MZPGJgX.jpg[/img] All either found on walks, or sadly hit by cars, or died at wildlife hospitals, or are old and from ex museum collections. None that have been killed to have their bones. Some are also replicas. I use a lot of them for going to schools and stuff to teach and give people a chance to handle and look at them up close while they learn about animals... But the main reason I have so many is I just find them super interesting and I always end up bringing home random bones from the beach [emoji=tundra scared size=10] I am also a little bit of a houseplant hoarder!
Hopefully this isn't too unusual, but I hoard and collect bones

MZPGJgX.jpg

All either found on walks, or sadly hit by cars, or died at wildlife hospitals, or are old and from ex museum collections. None that have been killed to have their bones. Some are also replicas. I use a lot of them for going to schools and stuff to teach and give people a chance to handle and look at them up close while they learn about animals... But the main reason I have so many is I just find them super interesting and I always end up bringing home random bones from the beach

I am also a little bit of a houseplant hoarder!
xoTBwi7.png
I collect rubber ducks
I collect rubber ducks
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
i don't like to accumulate a lot of stuff. my only exception is plants
i don't like to accumulate a lot of stuff. my only exception is plants
I have a lot of plushies but my family and friends make fun of me for hoarding many many many hoodies, in my car specifically.

I would probably hoard houseplants if I could keep them alive.
I have a lot of plushies but my family and friends make fun of me for hoarding many many many hoodies, in my car specifically.

I would probably hoard houseplants if I could keep them alive.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I have accumulated so many books over the years so I guess you could say I hoard books. Once I buy a book I almost never give it away, its there forever. My bookshelf is overflowing and I gotta stack em on the floor next to it because I have absolutely no more room lol.

I also hoard jewelry I buy from HotTopic, whenever they have their buy two get another two free sale for jewelry you bet i'm there.
I have accumulated so many books over the years so I guess you could say I hoard books. Once I buy a book I almost never give it away, its there forever. My bookshelf is overflowing and I gotta stack em on the floor next to it because I have absolutely no more room lol.

I also hoard jewelry I buy from HotTopic, whenever they have their buy two get another two free sale for jewelry you bet i'm there.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
  • gift box bows (ever since i was a lil kid)
  • boxes themselves (for the last few years; i have so many)
  • bags (more recently; it's not on purpose, i just never want to throw them away...)
  • gift box bows (ever since i was a lil kid)
  • boxes themselves (for the last few years; i have so many)
  • bags (more recently; it's not on purpose, i just never want to throw them away...)
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Plushies, figurines, and pins. Mostly of the anime or vidya game persuasion.
Plushies, figurines, and pins. Mostly of the anime or vidya game persuasion.
9iqeDz7.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18