Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in RL (we're dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
i have a sizeable collection of fruit stickers. i keep them on a piece of paper hung up in my room, but sometimes i stick them on my computer to keep and then they just stay there. they're everywhere at this point
i have a sizeable collection of fruit stickers. i keep them on a piece of paper hung up in my room, but sometimes i stick them on my computer to keep and then they just stay there. they're everywhere at this point
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
Random junk I find, I have half a golf ball, a few shards of glass, a torn up baby shirt, 8 year old acorns, a paper bag full of gravel, some tree bark covered in stamps, multiple rusty horse shoes, a bone of something, some nice rocks, a jar of tree black wattle tree sap, Pokemon cards, some scrunched up paper planes, a chunk of my school tennis court, and a treasure trove of dinosaur toys, and dragon toys.
Random junk I find, I have half a golf ball, a few shards of glass, a torn up baby shirt, 8 year old acorns, a paper bag full of gravel, some tree bark covered in stamps, multiple rusty horse shoes, a bone of something, some nice rocks, a jar of tree black wattle tree sap, Pokemon cards, some scrunched up paper planes, a chunk of my school tennis court, and a treasure trove of dinosaur toys, and dragon toys.
Dinoclaire101.png
sand animals & plants. i currently have 13 house plants (including a massive dracaena massangeana from ikea) in my tiny bedroom
sand animals & plants. i currently have 13 house plants (including a massive dracaena massangeana from ikea) in my tiny bedroom
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
i have way too many stuffed animals :’)
and candles
I also collect bones and soon small preserved animals and crystals!
I also really want a butterfly and insect collection ;;
i have way too many stuffed animals :’)
and candles
I also collect bones and soon small preserved animals and crystals!
I also really want a butterfly and insect collection ;;
I have 5 drawers( did i spell that right?) worth of Lego ( not counting the ones I've used to make a 1-10 scale model of Howl's Moving Castle and sets that I REFUSE TO DISASSEMBLE), 2-3 BOXES worth of Yu-gi-oh cards, and.....at least over 100 books.
I have 5 drawers( did i spell that right?) worth of Lego ( not counting the ones I've used to make a 1-10 scale model of Howl's Moving Castle and sets that I REFUSE TO DISASSEMBLE), 2-3 BOXES worth of Yu-gi-oh cards, and.....at least over 100 books.
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.pngvJS7emY.pngfRmh0SH.pngLGvol4P.png
I collect movies mostly obscure horror movies on formats that are no longer available.
I like to think I am collecting film history.

Neca figures
Weird books
Transformers figures
Yugioh cards
Zoids
I collect movies mostly obscure horror movies on formats that are no longer available.
I like to think I am collecting film history.

Neca figures
Weird books
Transformers figures
Yugioh cards
Zoids
Yokai.gif
okay this is strange... but i hoard Greenfield tea bags, one or each flavour i ever had.
okay this is strange... but i hoard Greenfield tea bags, one or each flavour i ever had.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
realistic stuffed animals. someone please help me
realistic stuffed animals. someone please help me
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Art supplies, especially paper...I have sooooo much paper 8"D I also hoard stickers, pins, and patches! (Specifically souvenir-types from vacations or original stuff from artists at conventions)
Art supplies, especially paper...I have sooooo much paper 8"D I also hoard stickers, pins, and patches! (Specifically souvenir-types from vacations or original stuff from artists at conventions)
UEKFohX.png
Fanta Bottles
No, i'm not kidding. I just don't throw away my Fanta bottles after drinking it all and keep them, why? I'm not 100% sure myself

in the future, i'll be hoarding anime and video game merch ;v;
but it's so expensive
Fanta Bottles
No, i'm not kidding. I just don't throw away my Fanta bottles after drinking it all and keep them, why? I'm not 100% sure myself

in the future, i'll be hoarding anime and video game merch ;v;
but it's so expensive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18