Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in RL (we're dragons)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Just plushies and various figurines atm, mostly of pigeons (/doves) and chickens, but anything vaguely bird-shaped goes. I also have an obsession with leather jackets, apparently.

Whenever I get my own space, I'd love to start collecting skulls. I just think they're neat.
Just plushies and various figurines atm, mostly of pigeons (/doves) and chickens, but anything vaguely bird-shaped goes. I also have an obsession with leather jackets, apparently.

Whenever I get my own space, I'd love to start collecting skulls. I just think they're neat.
-
-
-
-
:3
Rocks, minerals, fossils, element samples Anything squid-themed Rammstein merch Fallout and Metroid game collectibles Civil Defense stuff "Things that might come in handy someday" i.e. tools and hardware and art supplies that will be hopelessly lost or expired by the time I actually need them Virtual pets, especially dragons [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
Rocks, minerals, fossils, element samples

Anything squid-themed

Rammstein merch

Fallout and Metroid game collectibles

Civil Defense stuff

"Things that might come in handy someday" i.e. tools and hardware and art supplies that will be hopelessly lost or expired by the time I actually need them

Virtual pets, especially dragons
8eQDIbk.png
i hoard furbies and pokemon cards
i hoard furbies and pokemon cards
smol_maya_mask_ver_50x50.png
maya ·:· 19 ·:· nb bi ·:·
Untitled330_500x35.png
Dice and makeup.
Dice and makeup.
Probably junk food and some other random junk from other people that I find interesting.
Probably junk food and some other random junk from other people that I find interesting.
Sculptures. I especially love birds, so I may have made a bird shrine using all the birdo sculptures I have, including a random Hoothoot. [img]https://i.ibb.co/X8VxXKB/20190804-090019.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jG3ryJP/20190804-090048.jpg[/img]
Sculptures. I especially love birds, so I may have made a bird shrine using all the birdo sculptures I have, including a random Hoothoot.

20190804-090019.jpg

20190804-090048.jpg

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I hoard dog gear!

I'm a pretty aesthetic oriented person so my dog has way too many leashes, harnesses and collars. Does he need them all? Definitely not, but I like collecting them and matching them as needed.
I hoard dog gear!

I'm a pretty aesthetic oriented person so my dog has way too many leashes, harnesses and collars. Does he need them all? Definitely not, but I like collecting them and matching them as needed.
DyYwZkw.png
Stuffed animals also Pokemon and overwatch merch.
Stuffed animals also Pokemon and overwatch merch.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I hoard shiny coins. Literal money that is shiny and clean. I have an entire box of cent and euro coins that are especially shiny.
I hoard shiny coins. Literal money that is shiny and clean. I have an entire box of cent and euro coins that are especially shiny.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
- Stones (I'd like to be able to travel and find stones (legally xD), rather than buy)
For now I got amethyst (I was told there was a quarry before, there still were some on/in the ground, not pure of course but they definitely are the real deal :D)

- Plushies (this has just begun, I love tiny plushies XD I'll have to plan a space for them when I have a place of my own)

- BOOKS (seriously, I have so many that my shelves content has to be updated from time to time)
- Stones (I'd like to be able to travel and find stones (legally xD), rather than buy)
For now I got amethyst (I was told there was a quarry before, there still were some on/in the ground, not pure of course but they definitely are the real deal :D)

- Plushies (this has just begun, I love tiny plushies XD I'll have to plan a space for them when I have a place of my own)

- BOOKS (seriously, I have so many that my shelves content has to be updated from time to time)
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18