Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in RL (we're dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
So i would love to know what you hoard in rl. And even see a photo! I really want a dog and current living suituation doesn't allow it. So i hoard dog stuff. My treat hoard is the biggest and i have more thats not pictured here (legit had to get another tub). Plus i have dog toys, leads, a collar (id hoard more but idk future dogs neck size) dog bowls etc. Heres a pic of some of my treats (Its cruel of my house mate not letting me have my dream) [img]http://i.imgur.com/TgzDOA8.jpg[/img]
So i would love to know what you hoard in rl. And even see a photo!

I really want a dog and current living suituation doesn't allow it.
So i hoard dog stuff.
My treat hoard is the biggest and i have more thats not pictured here (legit had to get another tub). Plus i have dog toys, leads, a collar (id hoard more but idk future dogs neck size) dog bowls etc.
Heres a pic of some of my treats
(Its cruel of my house mate not letting me have my dream)
TgzDOA8.jpg
jfLmvwf.jpg
Pokémon plushies, model dinosaurs (especially feathered theropods), and anime merchandise
Pokémon plushies, model dinosaurs (especially feathered theropods), and anime merchandise
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
currently? cds. I think I own 35? at this point. I plan to go get more this week. My wish list for things to own is just cds.

in the past though, model horses for sure. I still keep a display case in my room for all of my favorites, and Im not even in that hobby anymore. Its nuts.
currently? cds. I think I own 35? at this point. I plan to go get more this week. My wish list for things to own is just cds.

in the past though, model horses for sure. I still keep a display case in my room for all of my favorites, and Im not even in that hobby anymore. Its nuts.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
stuffed animals
i mainly get them from thrift stores and crane games but still
they're just so cuddly
stuffed animals
i mainly get them from thrift stores and crane games but still
they're just so cuddly
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
anything cute and soft

i've recently discovered squishmallows and squishables (tho squishables are too expensive for my college student wallet rip) and i'm obsessed with them
anything cute and soft

i've recently discovered squishmallows and squishables (tho squishables are too expensive for my college student wallet rip) and i'm obsessed with them
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Books. Mostly second hand ones. Also plants.
Books. Mostly second hand ones. Also plants.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
definitely video game merch...... i get into a new series / game, and immediately it's like "welp, time to go look for cute figurines/plushies!" i mostly have a lot of pokemon stuff (varied), overwatch figures (pretty much just reaper and s76), and destiny stuff (mostly cayde with one saladin i got from a friend). i've also got what i lovingly refer to as "the capcom shelf", which currently holds monster hunter and devil may cry stuff, and will soon have resident evil merch! [s]as soon as i can afford some |D[/s] edit: here's a picture! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4ee2be8bf785318583c8903fe90f09b/tumblr_pqkz4jfj891ujb409o1_1280.jpg[/img]
definitely video game merch...... i get into a new series / game, and immediately it's like "welp, time to go look for cute figurines/plushies!"

i mostly have a lot of pokemon stuff (varied), overwatch figures (pretty much just reaper and s76), and destiny stuff (mostly cayde with one saladin i got from a friend). i've also got what i lovingly refer to as "the capcom shelf", which currently holds monster hunter and devil may cry stuff, and will soon have resident evil merch! as soon as i can afford some |D

edit: here's a picture!

tumblr_pqkz4jfj891ujb409o1_1280.jpg
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
Crystals
I have...so many >.<
and potentially succulents?
Crystals
I have...so many >.<
and potentially succulents?
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
*coughs* Im trying to keep it contained in my room but im running out of room ^^" [img]https://i.imgur.com/nhVkiTS.jpg[/img]
*coughs* Im trying to keep it contained in my room but im running out of room ^^"

nhVkiTS.jpg
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
Stuffed animals and worthless trinkets, like die or little plastic figurines, bonus points if it's a really old thing too. Oh, as well as Pokemon cards, I have a whole caboodle full of them because I have no self control and I always spend my money on them, hah- haha- help
Stuffed animals and worthless trinkets, like die or little plastic figurines, bonus points if it's a really old thing too. Oh, as well as Pokemon cards, I have a whole caboodle full of them because I have no self control and I always spend my money on them, hah- haha- help
> he him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18