Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in RL (we're dragons)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Shlambini Ahhh! I used to have a Venus fly trap and I loved it. Be sure to give it only distilled water/rainwater.

I had the flytrap for a good while, but it eventually turned black and died. I guess it was too hot and humid for it down here? My pitcher plants did fantastic.
@Shlambini Ahhh! I used to have a Venus fly trap and I loved it. Be sure to give it only distilled water/rainwater.

I had the flytrap for a good while, but it eventually turned black and died. I guess it was too hot and humid for it down here? My pitcher plants did fantastic.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
I hoard stuffed animals and rocks!! And I want to start collecting quarters too. ^u^
I hoard stuffed animals and rocks!! And I want to start collecting quarters too. ^u^
Wolf | they/them
plushies and Ds games... hhh...
plushies and Ds games... hhh...
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
plushies, books, and im starting a cat (or maybe just generic animal) collection
plushies, books, and im starting a cat (or maybe just generic animal) collection
Ohgod, so much stuff.

Video games of all kinds, panda plushies, stickers, bismuth rocks, pretty figurines, ZELDA STUFF, wigs, fabric, anime, manga, fabric trims, long socks, acrylic molds, thread, costumes, puzzles, amiibos, some funko pops, arm warmers, yarn colors, buttons...and more! (I have no free space in my room...)

Oh, And did I mention Zelda stuff? I collect Zelda stuff. :>
Ohgod, so much stuff.

Video games of all kinds, panda plushies, stickers, bismuth rocks, pretty figurines, ZELDA STUFF, wigs, fabric, anime, manga, fabric trims, long socks, acrylic molds, thread, costumes, puzzles, amiibos, some funko pops, arm warmers, yarn colors, buttons...and more! (I have no free space in my room...)

Oh, And did I mention Zelda stuff? I collect Zelda stuff. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Because I'm a hardcore Fallout fan, I hoard bottle caps. That unmistakable clinking is like music to my ears.

But other than that I absolutely love collecting tiny, colorful things. Those kinds of objects would be my sheer weakness if I were a dragon, lol. I like to collect energy drink tabs, specifically the colored ones and the ones with symbols stamped into the tabs.

I'm also a big gem/rock nerd! Opalite, amethyst, turquoise, fire opal, black onyx, rose quartz, labradorite, you name it, I've got it. Specifically I like them as pendants, but I've got palm stones and rocks galore, littering my room. Turquoise occurs naturally where I live, so I've got a few small jars filled with rocks straight from my backyard.
Because I'm a hardcore Fallout fan, I hoard bottle caps. That unmistakable clinking is like music to my ears.

But other than that I absolutely love collecting tiny, colorful things. Those kinds of objects would be my sheer weakness if I were a dragon, lol. I like to collect energy drink tabs, specifically the colored ones and the ones with symbols stamped into the tabs.

I'm also a big gem/rock nerd! Opalite, amethyst, turquoise, fire opal, black onyx, rose quartz, labradorite, you name it, I've got it. Specifically I like them as pendants, but I've got palm stones and rocks galore, littering my room. Turquoise occurs naturally where I live, so I've got a few small jars filled with rocks straight from my backyard.
vaOV9W8.gif
Art utensels. I buy them. And I don't get time to use them...
Art utensels. I buy them. And I don't get time to use them...
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
I hoard books, airplane models (I also have multiple space shuttle models) and spaceship models from Star Trek.
I hoard books, airplane models (I also have multiple space shuttle models) and spaceship models from Star Trek.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9
Plushies, lots and lots of plushies, figures, pins and key chains. Most of which are pokemon, animal (mostly canine or dragons) or anime related.
Also have a huge hoard of clay and plush materials.
Plushies, lots and lots of plushies, figures, pins and key chains. Most of which are pokemon, animal (mostly canine or dragons) or anime related.
Also have a huge hoard of clay and plush materials.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
i can’t upload a photo, but it’s a bit of an odd one,, quentin tarantino films, i just adore his work. =v=
i can’t upload a photo, but it’s a bit of an odd one,, quentin tarantino films, i just adore his work. =v=
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18