Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Dark Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There's no real reason not to do this. If freaking Chicken Smoothie can do user-selectable themes, with their early-2000s general website design, no reason FR can't with their up to date one. Support (again).
Last time I remember this coming up, somebody suggested (don't remember if it was me or not) that there could be flight themed palettes, i.e. black yellow and white for Light, purple blue and black for Shadow, oranges and yellows and blacks for Fire, blues and greens for Water, etc.
There's no real reason not to do this. If freaking Chicken Smoothie can do user-selectable themes, with their early-2000s general website design, no reason FR can't with their up to date one. Support (again).
Last time I remember this coming up, somebody suggested (don't remember if it was me or not) that there could be flight themed palettes, i.e. black yellow and white for Light, purple blue and black for Shadow, oranges and yellows and blacks for Fire, blues and greens for Water, etc.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

support
He/They
Support!
Support!
arcane.gif

him / them
wishlist
Always support!

Would love to play for more than 5 minutes per day without getting migraines :/
Always support!

Would love to play for more than 5 minutes per day without getting migraines :/
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
This needs to be a thing or they need to let people use extensions if they won't make a dark mode themselves.
This needs to be a thing or they need to let people use extensions if they won't make a dark mode themselves.
plq4uTK.jpg
This would be amazing. I use dark mode on everything with the option. Some more fun themes would be cool, too!
This would be amazing. I use dark mode on everything with the option. Some more fun themes would be cool, too!
BEXx3Jf.gif
twitter tease
twitter tease
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
dark mode would be great i always find myself turning down computer brightness and phone brightness which is fine but eh
dark mode would be great i always find myself turning down computer brightness and phone brightness which is fine but eh
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
yes support
yes support
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Why isn't this a thing yet?
Please, staff, the site becomes hard to read when my light sensitivity kicks in :(
Why isn't this a thing yet?
Please, staff, the site becomes hard to read when my light sensitivity kicks in :(
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7