Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Dark Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The background is just too bright, its always hurt my eyes and makes working with darker colored dragons very hard.

I know that there are some chrome extensions out there that can achieve the same effect but considering the use of said extensions can result in getting banned I think it would be a nice quality of life update.
The background is just too bright, its always hurt my eyes and makes working with darker colored dragons very hard.

I know that there are some chrome extensions out there that can achieve the same effect but considering the use of said extensions can result in getting banned I think it would be a nice quality of life update.
7e93e9a2fcc7d43e9a26e774c2c75a789207b855.png
Yeah, this has been requested a few times before and is quite a popular suggestion each time. Support because I can't think of a single reason NOT to have a night mode.
Yeah, this has been requested a few times before and is quite a popular suggestion each time. Support because I can't think of a single reason NOT to have a night mode.
Yes please, my vampire eyes need a dark screen. I also can't think of a reason not to have one as long as it's an option that you can turn on and off.
Yes please, my vampire eyes need a dark screen. I also can't think of a reason not to have one as long as it's an option that you can turn on and off.
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
I will always support this every single time it comes up. The red is very IN YOUR FACE. I'd love players to have the ability to earn/puchase various site themes, first and foremost being a dark mode. Flight themes would also be awesome. Can I please have something on the cool side of the color wheel?
I will always support this every single time it comes up. The red is very IN YOUR FACE. I'd love players to have the ability to earn/puchase various site themes, first and foremost being a dark mode. Flight themes would also be awesome. Can I please have something on the cool side of the color wheel?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="Farah" date="2019-07-20 08:51:31" ] Yeah, this has been requested a few times before and is quite a popular suggestion each time. Support because I can't think of a single reason NOT to have a night mode. [/quote] I think it's because of the white and red aesthetic of FR. Support- I need1111!!!! Alternative idea: eye-easy mode. It's a feature on some Mobile phones, where it takes away some of the blue light. As a result, it appears way softer with a bit of a yellow tint.
Farah wrote on 2019-07-20 08:51:31:
I think it's because of the white and red aesthetic of FR.

Support- I need1111!!!!

Alternative idea: eye-easy mode. It's a feature on some Mobile phones, where it takes away some of the blue light. As a result, it appears way softer with a bit of a yellow tint.
please
I need this for my poor eyes when I use the site at 2:00 AM
please
I need this for my poor eyes when I use the site at 2:00 AM
SUPPORT

@ STAFF LISTEN TO US WITH POOR EYESIGHT AND DISABILITIES. A DARK MODE WOULD BE V HELPFUFUL AND THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SO AGAINST IT OR PEOPLE USING MODS.
SUPPORT

@ STAFF LISTEN TO US WITH POOR EYESIGHT AND DISABILITIES. A DARK MODE WOULD BE V HELPFUFUL AND THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SO AGAINST IT OR PEOPLE USING MODS.
My Art Shop
ziZWn5F.png
[quote name="SleeplessAngels" date="2019-07-20 18:30:46" ] SUPPORT @ STAFF LISTEN TO US WITH POOR EYESIGHT AND DISABILITIES. A DARK MODE WOULD BE V HELPFUL AND THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SO AGAINST IT OR PEOPLE USING MODS. [/quote] YES PLEASE! Dark mode and maybe something that's a medium tint, because my eyes don't always like pure dark mode either. And it really is quite shameful that accessibility is not taken seriously at this site. It should be a #1 priority!
SleeplessAngels wrote on 2019-07-20 18:30:46:
SUPPORT

@ STAFF LISTEN TO US WITH POOR EYESIGHT AND DISABILITIES. A DARK MODE WOULD BE V HELPFUL AND THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SO AGAINST IT OR PEOPLE USING MODS.
YES PLEASE! Dark mode and maybe something that's a medium tint, because my eyes don't always like pure dark mode either.

And it really is quite shameful that accessibility is not taken seriously at this site. It should be a #1 priority!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Support. This entire site is glaring white, which makes it a nightmare to use in the dark. And if the staff are going to go after people using dark mode extensions to mitigate the problem, there really should be an on site version.
Support. This entire site is glaring white, which makes it a nightmare to use in the dark. And if the staff are going to go after people using dark mode extensions to mitigate the problem, there really should be an on site version.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support.

Some colors/genes NEED this to really shine, like white firefly for instance. On another real note, it personally gives me eye fatigue because my sight isn't the best IRL.
Support.

Some colors/genes NEED this to really shine, like white firefly for instance. On another real note, it personally gives me eye fatigue because my sight isn't the best IRL.
tDeKDnH.pngBreeding Project Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7