Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Dark Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support, I don't mind the light theme since I'm sitting far away from my screen and the browns and reds dilute the white a bit, but I know it would really bother some people. I don't think it would be hard to add a dark mode without changing the basic mono/brown/red colors either. It would be as easy as darkening everything up, and making the text light grey/beige.

I WOULD like to see lots of options for site themes though, that's always very nice and fun when it's available. I understand if they want to stick to key colors though.
Support, I don't mind the light theme since I'm sitting far away from my screen and the browns and reds dilute the white a bit, but I know it would really bother some people. I don't think it would be hard to add a dark mode without changing the basic mono/brown/red colors either. It would be as easy as darkening everything up, and making the text light grey/beige.

I WOULD like to see lots of options for site themes though, that's always very nice and fun when it's available. I understand if they want to stick to key colors though.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
huge support!
The light background gives me migraines if i use it for too long :(
huge support!
The light background gives me migraines if i use it for too long :(
adopt_shop_tag.png
Full support! I'm the kind of person that if dark mode is provided it is used.
Full support! I'm the kind of person that if dark mode is provided it is used.
CIwqvJR.pngX7H5Zcj.pngsYvWvmL.pnghH20mhp.png
I need night mode for my extremely sensitive eyes
I need night mode for my extremely sensitive eyes
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Support. Please.
Support. Please.
Please, please. Support.
Please, please. Support.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
Full support. My poor terrible eyes would thrive in dark mode.
Full support. My poor terrible eyes would thrive in dark mode.
Support please. I avoid the computer when I have a migraine, but I still get non-migraine eyestrain headaches sometimes and having websites let me make them less bright helps a ton.
Support please. I avoid the computer when I have a migraine, but I still get non-migraine eyestrain headaches sometimes and having websites let me make them less bright helps a ton.
Support, please. Even when it's not night my eyes burn after a while and I gain a headache from the brightness.
Support, please. Even when it's not night my eyes burn after a while and I gain a headache from the brightness.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
All the support.
Please.
My eyes tend to get so dang strained to where at one point I couldn't get back on the computer even after a day-long break without them hurting again along with an agonizing headache. I always use dark themes when I can get a hold of them for the sake of my eyes, and I'd love for FR to find a way to incorporate such a mode into the site as well.
All the support.
Please.
My eyes tend to get so dang strained to where at one point I couldn't get back on the computer even after a day-long break without them hurting again along with an agonizing headache. I always use dark themes when I can get a hold of them for the sake of my eyes, and I'd love for FR to find a way to incorporate such a mode into the site as well.
I am a proud Nature Flight Sapling!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7