Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Bat Wing Grinding Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=4]ONLINE/[b]OFFLINE[/b]/ON BREAK[/size][/center] [center][size=2][i]*OffLine: I'm sleeping/At work *On Break: Doing food/Household chores/Stretching my legs [/i] [/size][/center] So since i've noticed so many people are after the Bat Wings and i remember how annoyed i was trying to grind them and then having to pay 55KT for the last ones i needed I've decided to offer this service. [center]Item you will receive: [item= Delicate Bat Wing] [/center] [center][u][b]Rules[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]This service is [b]FREE[/b]! I will not be charging for this. [*] Each person can order up to 30 mins in the Woodland Path at a time. [*] The only thing you will be receiving is Delicate Bat Wings. [*] There will be five slots and only one person at a time can claim a slot. Once a slot is empty people can ask again for a new slot. [*] Please do not ask me to grind other Venues or for other items. [*] I will keep a record of who i've grinded for, how long, what date and how many Bat wings they got for that slot. It's link above the Slots. [*] All wings will be sent via 1-way CR. [*] [b]Please be aware that you may not get any bat wings during your slot. But please feel free to order a new slot when one becomes available. [/b] [/LIST] [/center]
ONLINE/OFFLINE/ON BREAK
*OffLine: I'm sleeping/At work
*On Break: Doing food/Household chores/Stretching my legs

So since i've noticed so many people are after the Bat Wings and i remember how annoyed i was trying to grind them and then having to pay 55KT for the last ones i needed I've decided to offer this service.
Item you will receive: Delicate Bat Wing
Rules
  • This service is FREE! I will not be charging for this.
  • Each person can order up to 30 mins in the Woodland Path at a time.
  • The only thing you will be receiving is Delicate Bat Wings.
  • There will be five slots and only one person at a time can claim a slot. Once a slot is empty people can ask again for a new slot.
  • Please do not ask me to grind other Venues or for other items.
  • I will keep a record of who i've grinded for, how long, what date and how many Bat wings they got for that slot. It's link above the Slots.
  • All wings will be sent via 1-way CR.
  • Please be aware that you may not get any bat wings during your slot. But please feel free to order a new slot when one becomes available.
plq4uTK.jpg
Spreadsheet of each run!
Slots
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Waiting List

Natakiro
ghostlyplants
daisiology
Zivo
Univorn
ElysianJewels
TempestDragon
Bajor
Spreadsheet of each run!
Slots
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Waiting List

Natakiro
ghostlyplants
daisiology
Zivo
Univorn
ElysianJewels
TempestDragon
Bajor
plq4uTK.jpg
@SilverwingSen 30 min pls!
send a 2-way for a surprise when you are done if you like :)
@SilverwingSen 30 min pls!
send a 2-way for a surprise when you are done if you like :)
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@Ambivalence I shall begin now :D
@Ambivalence I shall begin now :D
plq4uTK.jpg
@SilverwingSen dude I'd love a slot, those wings are really bringing me down ^^'
@SilverwingSen dude I'd love a slot, those wings are really bringing me down ^^'
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@SilverwingSen May I please claim a slot? Thanks for doing this!
@SilverwingSen May I please claim a slot? Thanks for doing this!
wishlist
@SilverwingSen can I claim a slot, please? this is really awesome of you!
@SilverwingSen can I claim a slot, please? this is really awesome of you!
@SilverwingSen

i would love to claim a slot, thank you so much!! do you happen to have a wishlist anywhere? :3
@SilverwingSen

i would love to claim a slot, thank you so much!! do you happen to have a wishlist anywhere? :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@ScribblyGryphon @VolcanicThunder @pendragon007 @Ghoulcats

Added you all and Ghoulcats, Horizon in my Lair has my wishlist in her Bio :)
@ScribblyGryphon @VolcanicThunder @pendragon007 @Ghoulcats

Added you all and Ghoulcats, Horizon in my Lair has my wishlist in her Bio :)
plq4uTK.jpg
@SilverwingSen Could I swipe a slot? ^_^
@SilverwingSen Could I swipe a slot? ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12