TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 971 972 973 974 975 ... 1541 1542
@sinjin ill never open a box that looks like it has teeth inside
also claiming 3?
@sinjin ill never open a box that looks like it has teeth inside
also claiming 3?
7653445254_by_someoneanrgything-dbsotrl.png
@sinjin

I’ll never open a box that is made of hair!

@sinjin

I’ll never open a box that is made of hair!

[color=teal]@Bibbit Yes a box made out of hair sound weird. Soft maybe, depending on the hair, but still weird. Lucky you! You get a box made of scales. [item=Almandine Sturgeon] [color=teal]@c33213 A flaming hot box would be something to be weary of, I mean if you touched it you might get a burn. And you might feel the ghost flames ever more. [item=Ghost flame cloak] [color=teal]@SfwoopRebellion What would a box look like that let you know there were teeth inside? A denture case? :D Luckily you got a dragon they don't worry about such things. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53117323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531174/53117323_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bibbit Yes a box made out of hair sound weird. Soft maybe, depending on the hair, but still weird. Lucky you! You get a box made of scales.
Almandine Sturgeon

@c33213 A flaming hot box would be something to be weary of, I mean if you touched it you might get a burn. And you might feel the ghost flames ever more.
Ghost Flame Cloak

@SfwoopRebellion
What would a box look like that let you know there were teeth inside? A denture case? :D
Luckily you got a dragon they don't worry about such things.

53117323_350.png
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Can I please get pinged when you put a box up, @SfwoopRebellion?
Can I please get pinged when you put a box up, @SfwoopRebellion?
@SfwoopRebellion time to do the boxes lol! just a friendly reminder ping, it’s been two days
@SfwoopRebellion time to do the boxes lol! just a friendly reminder ping, it’s been two days
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
Hey I think they might be offline because if you look they havent posted or fed their dragons in a while but I dont know!
@Lynz
Hey I think they might be offline because if you look they havent posted or fed their dragons in a while but I dont know!
Looks like most the winners of these games went IA,,, lol rip.
Looks like most the winners of these games went IA,,, lol rip.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
maybe another set of boxes? but when they come back let them do their boxes?

or keep waiting?
maybe another set of boxes? but when they come back let them do their boxes?

or keep waiting?
httht.png
If they don't come back soon maybe have Bibbit/c33213 make the box instead! Just so this game doesn't go inactive
If they don't come back soon maybe have Bibbit/c33213 make the box instead! Just so this game doesn't go inactive
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
3 days have passed. Restarting the game.

"I would always open a box that..."
What?
Wait!
A box that is what?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
3 days have passed. Restarting the game.

"I would always open a box that..."
What?
Wait!
A box that is what?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a box first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it, to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 ... 971 972 973 974 975 ... 1541 1542