Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48
@Catniss sad to see someone leaving but I hope your time outside of FR is good! if you have any spare gems or food I'd love some. I'm currently saving gems to buy this wonderful girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41736429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417365/41736429_350.png[/img] [/url] and anything would be helpful!
@Catniss sad to see someone leaving but I hope your time outside of FR is good! if you have any spare gems or food I'd love some. I'm currently saving gems to buy this wonderful girl:

41736429_350.png

and anything would be helpful!
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
I'd love to get some treasure so I can expand my lair.
I'd love to get some treasure so I can expand my lair.
Woowww :0 well by !!

Can i have some skins or apparel? I've been addicted to dressing up my dragons ill take anything really! But i would rather have brown and red apparel! Or purple

Do you have an invisibility cloak?

Im also in need of genes! Eye genes primary genes anything really!

Just some things on my wish list
Woowww :0 well by !!

Can i have some skins or apparel? I've been addicted to dressing up my dragons ill take anything really! But i would rather have brown and red apparel! Or purple

Do you have an invisibility cloak?

Im also in need of genes! Eye genes primary genes anything really!

Just some things on my wish list
I'd feel like a vulture to ask you for something expensive or for currency, but could I get some food if you have any stacks of plants or meat left?
Thank you for your kindness
I'd feel like a vulture to ask you for something expensive or for currency, but could I get some food if you have any stacks of plants or meat left?
Thank you for your kindness
Ooooo can i get the dragon Gryffindor? Andd some treasure? So i can get genes and such im trying to gene up my first two
Ooooo can i get the dragon Gryffindor? Andd some treasure? So i can get genes and such im trying to gene up my first two
I’m sorry to see you go and I hope you have fun in RL. I would love to get apparel/skin/accents if you have any and/or treasure so I can buy my projects genes. Thank you :3
I’m sorry to see you go and I hope you have fun in RL. I would love to get apparel/skin/accents if you have any and/or treasure so I can buy my projects genes. Thank you :3
ldNLSdw.png
Could I have 200 gems? I'm wanting to buy a tri color scatterscroll for one of my dragons.
Could I have 200 gems? I'm wanting to buy a tri color scatterscroll for one of my dragons.
Greetings! It's a shame to see FR-ers leave, but hopefully your time here was fun ;v

If you have any spare items, I'd be glad to receive something.
Greetings! It's a shame to see FR-ers leave, but hopefully your time here was fun ;v

If you have any spare items, I'd be glad to receive something.
@Catniss Sorry to see you go :(
Could I maybe grab some currency? I’m working on a big expensive project, the end result of which will be a glorious Iron Man fandragon. Anything will go a long way :)
@Catniss Sorry to see you go :(
Could I maybe grab some currency? I’m working on a big expensive project, the end result of which will be a glorious Iron Man fandragon. Anything will go a long way :)
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
g a s p ohgod well i hope you well with leaving dragon hell hi yes would it be possible to steal this lad? he is perfect for a breeding pair i’ve been trying to kick off since returning after a long hiatus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40179750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401798/40179750_350.png[/img] [/url]
g a s p ohgod well i hope you well with leaving dragon hell

hi yes would it be possible to steal this lad? he is perfect for a breeding pair i’ve been trying to kick off since returning after a long hiatus

40179750_350.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48