Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the site!
Kind of you to give your things away, hate to see nice dragons stuck in lairs after the owners quit.

I know there have been lots commenting already so im not sure what you'll have by the time it makes it to me, but I could definitely use gems or treasure for the massive amounts of projects I have atm

Thank you anyways ^ ^
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the site!
Kind of you to give your things away, hate to see nice dragons stuck in lairs after the owners quit.

I know there have been lots commenting already so im not sure what you'll have by the time it makes it to me, but I could definitely use gems or treasure for the massive amounts of projects I have atm

Thank you anyways ^ ^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

I could really use some gems or treasure for my current breeding project!
I could really use some gems or treasure for my current breeding project!
66.png
I really need some apparel and its sad to see ya go sense this site is really addicting to play tbh
I really need some apparel and its sad to see ya go sense this site is really addicting to play tbh
QFXpYkj.png
@Catniss

can I have any goo/sludge any melted material?
@Catniss

can I have any goo/sludge any melted material?
firetop.png
Could I please have any gems and treasure you're willing to get rid of?
Could I please have any gems and treasure you're willing to get rid of?
Thank you for doing this! If you have any left could I get some gems? Otherwise some familiars/apparel would be nice.
Thank you for doing this! If you have any left could I get some gems? Otherwise some familiars/apparel would be nice.
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
I hope you have luck outside of FR and offline. It is very generous of you to do this give away. Could you spare a few gems and some apparel?
I hope you have luck outside of FR and offline. It is very generous of you to do this give away. Could you spare a few gems and some apparel?
eA9odUz.png
would love apparel or gems :)
ty for doing this!
would love apparel or gems :)
ty for doing this!
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

Could I get these babies, food(Insects/Meat/Fish), apparel, and Gold/Gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47313778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473138/47313778_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40999278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/409993/40999278_350.png[/img][/url] Along with any of these fams: [Item=Aer Phantom][Item=Bamboo Phytocat][Item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][Item=Driftwood Gem Guardian]][Item=Frigid Gem Guardian][Item=Harvest Floracat][Item=Laybrush Larcenist][Item=Princess Petal Gecko][Item=Scroll Stealer][Item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian][Item=Winter Wolf] The gold/gems are being used to buy more slots for my dragons since I've already used up all of mine.
Could I get these babies, food(Insects/Meat/Fish), apparel, and Gold/Gems?
47313778_350.png40999278_350.png
Along with any of these fams:
Aer Phantom Bamboo Phytocat Crystalspine Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian ] Frigid Gem Guardian Harvest Floracat Laybrush Larcenist Princess Petal Gecko Scroll Stealer Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Winter Wolf

The gold/gems are being used to buy more slots for my dragons since I've already used up all of mine.
Guys, I doubt they're still doing this. If you haven't notice, this post was made last year in June. I just thought I should bring this to attention, please don't get your hopes up.
Guys, I doubt they're still doing this. If you haven't notice, this post was made last year in June. I just thought I should bring this to attention, please don't get your hopes up.
FR+2
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48