Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hit me with all your clan/lair lore!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
@CirrusAscending
Yeh something like that
The Fae is trying to be a hero but ended up being a villain blinded by his own ambitions
@CirrusAscending
Yeh something like that
The Fae is trying to be a hero but ended up being a villain blinded by his own ambitions
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@CirrusAscending

Hallow saw it coming from a mile away (but she was still surprised and sort of went into a short depressive episode over losing her friend). Kaiyo was completely shell shocked and sort of lost her bouncy, bubbly personality for quite a while. Leviathan was completely floored for the first five minutes, apologized for the next ten, and was absolutely ecstatic for the rest of the time. Other than that, no one else was in the lair, but everyone in the lair so far has heard the story and they're always mildly unsettled about it.
@CirrusAscending

Hallow saw it coming from a mile away (but she was still surprised and sort of went into a short depressive episode over losing her friend). Kaiyo was completely shell shocked and sort of lost her bouncy, bubbly personality for quite a while. Leviathan was completely floored for the first five minutes, apologized for the next ten, and was absolutely ecstatic for the rest of the time. Other than that, no one else was in the lair, but everyone in the lair so far has heard the story and they're always mildly unsettled about it.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@TheExorcist I see! How did Nightweaver herself react, both her former self (or whatever remains of it) and the demon that she essentially became?

@SolifugeSpace I actually feel a bit sorry for the Fae now.
@TheExorcist I see! How did Nightweaver herself react, both her former self (or whatever remains of it) and the demon that she essentially became?

@SolifugeSpace I actually feel a bit sorry for the Fae now.
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
uh. um. okay, ill try.

first there was a city ruled by a queen who happens to be a vampire. she founded the city in order to lure in dragons to kill and feed on. a so-called secret council monitored by the deities heard of this and sent a dragon named Selene to kill the queen (Mikaela), though something went wrong and the entire city got blown up. a mysterious dragon appeared and told mikaela, selene and a handful of survivors that they have been granted demigod-like powers, though they can be instantly killed if they dont obey. that mysterious dragon wants to eliminate the deities and in order to do so requires various materials, artefacts and spell books from around sorneith so he gave random, strong dragons cool powers in order for them to fetch the things he needs

now they're all just kinda going around sorneith, forming groups, getting into fights yadda yadda. no permanent clan life for them though
uh. um. okay, ill try.

first there was a city ruled by a queen who happens to be a vampire. she founded the city in order to lure in dragons to kill and feed on. a so-called secret council monitored by the deities heard of this and sent a dragon named Selene to kill the queen (Mikaela), though something went wrong and the entire city got blown up. a mysterious dragon appeared and told mikaela, selene and a handful of survivors that they have been granted demigod-like powers, though they can be instantly killed if they dont obey. that mysterious dragon wants to eliminate the deities and in order to do so requires various materials, artefacts and spell books from around sorneith so he gave random, strong dragons cool powers in order for them to fetch the things he needs

now they're all just kinda going around sorneith, forming groups, getting into fights yadda yadda. no permanent clan life for them though
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@May Interesting - it's a nice twist on the usual nomads. I wonder if the mysterious dragon has any ulterior motives?
@May Interesting - it's a nice twist on the usual nomads. I wonder if the mysterious dragon has any ulterior motives?
nudX0O8.png

@CirrusAscending
your clan sounds really cool! i m really into the theme of a clan that is a place to learn in :D (you can see the same theme in mine but in a more magic oriented way lol)

My clan is based in a city built around an ancient ruin of a temple that has been magically locked as long as current memory holds.
The city holds a grand library where all sorts of magical, artistic and historical experts study the temple and the history of why the clan resided here in the first place, since most of the history of the area and the original founders has been lost.

the folks who exel in their field of study are called Luminaries, and are respected leaders of the community.

the actual city i think looks a bit solarpunk-ish, with stained glass domes and decorated homes built without removing the old structures and ruins.

@CirrusAscending
your clan sounds really cool! i m really into the theme of a clan that is a place to learn in :D (you can see the same theme in mine but in a more magic oriented way lol)

My clan is based in a city built around an ancient ruin of a temple that has been magically locked as long as current memory holds.
The city holds a grand library where all sorts of magical, artistic and historical experts study the temple and the history of why the clan resided here in the first place, since most of the history of the area and the original founders has been lost.

the folks who exel in their field of study are called Luminaries, and are respected leaders of the community.

the actual city i think looks a bit solarpunk-ish, with stained glass domes and decorated homes built without removing the old structures and ruins.

They/them pronouns thank you
@Ikilintu Oooooohh! I love it! It really fits into your flight aesthetic! And yeah, I agree, your clan's theme is somewhat similar to mine (The Phrontistery's more of a place to explore/discover and create, as opposed to being a place to learn).
@Ikilintu Oooooohh! I love it! It really fits into your flight aesthetic! And yeah, I agree, your clan's theme is somewhat similar to mine (The Phrontistery's more of a place to explore/discover and create, as opposed to being a place to learn).
nudX0O8.png

@CirrusAscending
To be honest I just sometimes gather (in Insect Catching mostly) or I go on huge Coli?ing when I see there's not too much points in the stock usually it means once a week I think
I don't remember if it even dropped under 90% at all for over 2 years so it works I guess xD
@CirrusAscending
To be honest I just sometimes gather (in Insect Catching mostly) or I go on huge Coli?ing when I see there's not too much points in the stock usually it means once a week I think
I don't remember if it even dropped under 90% at all for over 2 years so it works I guess xD
W6LdAlV.gif
Yep - basically the overall goal of the thing is to find out why the Tidelord's missing, and there's also Ancients involved, but it's kinda a really long story...

Basically there's this shunned Gaoler that kinda meets and joins the clan, and then there's this primal-eye assasin I have that secretly has the Shade, and then...

Oh no, I'm spoiling it :P
Yep - basically the overall goal of the thing is to find out why the Tidelord's missing, and there's also Ancients involved, but it's kinda a really long story...

Basically there's this shunned Gaoler that kinda meets and joins the clan, and then there's this primal-eye assasin I have that secretly has the Shade, and then...

Oh no, I'm spoiling it :P
poem shop
writing prompts
@CirrusAscending

She didn't have time to really react because it happened so quickly, but the shred of her former self loathed it for a while before she came to the decision that she wouldn't let this event define who she was (although it technically did, lol)
@CirrusAscending

She didn't have time to really react because it happened so quickly, but the shred of her former self loathed it for a while before she came to the decision that she wouldn't let this event define who she was (although it technically did, lol)
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31